TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Ask Milky.

Damn, struck a nerve on ya'lls mancrush, huh?

You use the term "Y'all" but you decide to throw the apostrophe in there. I think that's interesting. Nobody saying "y'all" ever thinks about the apostrophe.

Right.

Buuuuut: ya = you + all = you all -ou a + a'll = ya'll...

Thus, you all = ya'll.

This has been FroGGer Neal with your daily lesson in the proper way to spell ebonics, math equation style. And I suck at math, so...

What? No, dude.

Even going by your logic...

ya=you

you - ou = y

you all - ou = y all

thus, y'all.

Apparently you suck at english, too.

Guest Vitamin X

Hey Milky, not really a question, but I thought you would like this.

Domestic Violence: The Golden Edition

Collection “Domestic Violence – Golden Edition” consists of red wine glass and carafe, martini glass, cocktail glass, vase and lustre all made of gilded 24% lead crystal and a golden meat-chopper.

golden_violence.jpggolden_violence2.jpg

golden_violence3.jpggolden_violence4.jpg

Even more amusing because the guy in the picture with the blue shirt sort of resembles you.

Yo Milk man Milligan... I once posted about having sexual masturbation relationships with a Cabbage patch doll and you one upped me .... what the hell did you fuck a elmo doll or something?

Assuming money's no object, would you spend a week with me (and possibly others) in Japan to basically commit every legal form of debauchery over there?

I have connections out there, but have yet to go myself. Reading your previous replies I think both of us could leave quite a mark there. Or a stain, at least.

Of course! Such a trip is one of my goals in life. While I enjoy many aspects of Japanese culture besides the depravity, I'd be lying if I said that wasn't the main attraction.

Doing so with a like-minded companion (much less a transgender one with connections), would be that much better.

Konichiwa, bitches. From Hell's heart, I stab at thee.

Ooh, can I come, too?

Yes, VX, that is right up my alley. Thanks for that!

Yo Milk man Milligan... I once posted about having sexual masturbation relationships with a Cabbage patch doll and you one upped me .... what the hell did you fuck a elmo doll or something?

Bart Simpson. I cut a hole in it's ass and actually fucked it, too, I didn't just hump it. It wasn't that I was attracted to Bart Simpson, I was just horny and it was the most humanoid thing I could find.

Also have you competed in a legit "bread game" ????

I don't know what that is, so I'm going to have to say no. That thing where the last guy to cum has to eat it? I haven't done that, though I'd probably intentionally lose, thus making it not truly "legit" anyway.

Ooh, can I come, too?

Of course. Who would I be to deny someone an experience like that? I'd expect you to hold your own, though.

Tell us innocent stories from your early childhood.

More than one? Well, here's an innocent story in the truest sense of the word: much of my affinity for Nazis can be traced to the Three Stooges. That was the first place I ever saw them, and there they were presented as buffoons. So my first idea of Nazis was "the funny guys". I liked that. So once I was at my aunt and uncles for 4th of July (of all things) and we were all going swimming, and me and some of the other kids were going to play boats, with a couple adults watching to make sure we didn't drown or anything. And I said "Ok! I want to be these guys..." and I drew a swastika on the deck with my wet finger. "NO! DON'T EVER BE THEM!" the adults screamed. I had no idea what the problem was.

Hm. I had my first girlfriend in first grade. People used to taunt us and ask if we were boyfriend and girlfriend because we were friends, and one day she stood up to them and said "Well, he's a boy and he's my friend, so yes I guess he is my boyfriend." I thought that was sweet.

^Susie Derkins.

My early childhood was actually extremely close to Calvin and Hobbes (I even had blond, spiky hair) except my parents were divorced and I didn't have one constant imaginary companion, it was more rotational.

Who you crappin?

That's sports related, isn't it? I don't go in for that.

Hm. I had my first girlfriend in first grade. People used to taunt us and ask if we were boyfriend and girlfriend because we were friends, and one day she stood up to them and said "Well, he's a boy and he's my friend, so yes I guess he is my boyfriend." I thought that was sweet.

^Susie Derkins.

Awwww.

Favorite Elvis Song?

"Radio Radio", but I'm guessing you mean Elvis Presley, so in that case it's "Little Sister", followed by "Viva Las Vegas" and "Jailhouse Rock" gets the bronze.

I occasionally perform "Viva Las Vegas" with my bands, but I actually do the Residents version, where it takes the tone of a menacing and sinister spoken word piece. Actually, the Residents The King & Eye, a collection of Elvis Presley covers, is one of my favorite albums of theirs. I can't really rank Residents albums because they're so different I have to be in a totally different mood to listen to each of them, though.

I'm also a big fan of Atari Teenage Riot member Alec Empire's Alec Empire vs. Elvis Presley album, a classic in the sampling/remix genre. Illegal and long out of print, I'd kill for a legitimate copy. Opening track: "Jailhouse Cock Rocks the Most".

I'd never fuck any woman in the military. I disagree with it morally. A man on the other hand might be just taboo enough.

If you had been on a tour of duty in 'Nam would you have raped a villager?

I'd never fuck any woman in the military. I disagree with it morally. A man on the other hand might be just taboo enough.

If you had been on a tour of duty in 'Nam would you have raped a villager?

Sure would have. I'm pretty amoral, really, I only use morals as shorthand for preferences. Not that I'm not a nice guy, it's just a matter of philosophy. I'm genuinely nihilistic, not as a matter of convenience, but simply as a realist. I've often said that I would have loved being in Nam.

Hey, Czech should merge this thread and the other one that asks me questions. A nice, concise 'Dear Milky'.

Your thoughts on The Beach Boys?

They're one of the very few classic bands that me and my pops disagree on (I love 'em, he hated 'em---despite liking the incredibly similar but more poppy Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons). Hell that brings to mind a bonus question...

What bands did you enjoy as a youth and young adult that your parents absolutely hated?

Your thoughts on The Beach Boys?

I appreciate their talent, but I'm not a particularly big fan. Not that I never listen to them, and "Good Vibrations" and "Sloop John B" are my favorite songs of theirs. I've got no problem with them.

What bands did you enjoy as a youth and young adult that your parents absolutely hated?

Not many, really.

My dad has really great taste in music, he just quit listening to it because of his religious beliefs (not in a "music is sin" way, but he became disinterested). But the music he likes is a highlight reel of late 60s, early 70s rock.

I did go through a brief phase where I was into disco, and he didn't particularly enjoy that. I don't much care for disco anymore, although the Bee Gees are a good band. I actually feel very similar to them as I feel about the Beach Boys.

My mom was never very particular. She didn't hate much of anything. Her favorite bands were/are Uriah Heep, REO Speedwagon, George Thorogood and such. Inoffensive.

Neither of my parents are particularly musically opinionated.

Did you make sure to have a glass of red wine with it? GSP wouldn't be pleased if there's no red wine to go with a steak.

Back to the 'Nam thing. What posters could you see being with you over there? Would it be more like Full Metal Jacket, or Apocalypse Now?

Back to the 'Nam thing. What posters could you see being with you over there? Would it be more like Full Metal Jacket, or Apocalypse Now?

Posters in my squad?

Brody would make a great character in a war movie. EHME would be a good character. You could be the black guy. I think Agent might be good... midwest outdoorsman, good with firearms, taken a lot of hallucinogens. And... Matt Young. Matt fuckin' Young.

More like Apocalypse Now, for sure. My favorite Nam movie though: Deer Hunter.

Posters in my squad?

Brody would make a great character in a war movie. EHME would be a good character. You could be the black guy. I think Agent might be good... midwest outdoorsman, good with firearms, taken a lot of hallucinogens. And... Matt Young. Matt fuckin' Young.

More like Apocalypse Now, for sure. My favorite Nam movie though: Deer Hunter.

I see us more like Stripes or maybe MASH, a bunch of free will smart asses

and sex, lots of sex........

I totally could fit the 'ox" character

EHME would be a good character. You could be the black guy.

Haha.

I'm afraid of trannys. What are you afraid of?

What are you afraid of?

I was always afraid of being boring, but I've now realized that that will never happen, and if it did, I'd welcome it.

In a non-cosmic sense, I'm afraid of bees, wasps and other stinging insects.