TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

The Return of Triple H

So what do you think will happen when HHH comes back. Obviously, when he returns, King Booker will be fed to him like Unicron feeds on planets, but what do you see him doing after that? Do you think he'll stay baby or go heel?

I think he'll chase the title w/ Orton and get it somewhere down the line and then turn heel and ready himself for a rematch w/ Cena @ Mania. He may feud w/ HBK between then.

Discuss.

6.0 rating no doubt. The Bionic Barbarian King of Kings will clearly beat Booker T, Jerry Lawler, Randy Orton, Cena on route to becoming the longest reigning champion in the history of company.

Psycho, sledgehammer-wielding HHH is great. I've been reading rumors that he's supposed to be using that Conan the Barbarian outfit from WMXXII when he returns. Face or heel, I'm just ready for his return.

The return of Triple H will be cool for about five minutes. I mean, just to see him back and all will be kind of cool because it will probably be in some overly-dramatic situation, but after a couple of weeks it will be back to business as usual.

I just hope he does something a bit different. I don't want to see the same Triple H we've gotten used to. Give him a new edge or storyline or something.

Honestly? RAW's so starved of guys with genuine name-value, I'm actually interested in seeing HHH coming back. So he timed his return with almost Hogan-like precision.

Not to drift into fantasy booking too much, but there was talk about stables in another thread. I wouldn't mind seeing the guys who've lost all their credibility like Orton and Kennedy and Carlito getting together to go after Cena, Cena calling on help from D-X HHH and getting turned on. HHH denounces D-X and leads the new guys. Cena looks completely out of his depth numbers-wise as the new stable get the IC Title, which leads to a pissed off Umaga returning and making the 'save' during a beatdown on Cena and becoming the new big face threat.

It's not very original, but it's better than the current direction with Cena.

Hey, you know what would be a good gimmick for HHH? Guy who stays injured and never returns. He & HBK can form a team using that gimmick.

QFT+++

I could see him coming back on video screen next week during the "Coronation". Either that, or Booker lays out a challenge and HHH's music plays to "accept".

That sounds like something Taker or Kane would do. And have done.

But that would be cool, I guess.

I could see him coming back on video screen next week during the "Coronation". Either that, or Booker lays out a challenge and HHH's music plays to "accept".

That sounds like something Taker or Kane would do. And have done.

But that would be cool, I guess.

Not saying I want to see it...but I *could* see it happening.

Yeah, he should've had a human skull and used that to drink his water out of.

The problem with Triple H leading another group is that they'd immediately get compared to DX and Evolution. Maybe with Orton they could do a new version of Evolution or something.

6.0 rating no doubt. The Bionic Barbarian King of Kingswill clearly beat Booker T, Jerry Lawler, Randy Orton, Cena on route to becoming the longest reigning champion in the history of company.

:lol: :lol: damn that cracked me up

Honestly? RAW's so starved of guys with genuine name-value, I'm actually interested in seeing HHH coming back. So he timed his return with almost Hogan-like precision.

Not to drift into fantasy booking too much, but there was talk about stables in another thread. I wouldn't mind seeing the guys who've lost all their credibility like Orton and Kennedy and Carlito getting together to go after Cena, Cena calling on help from D-X HHH and getting turned on. HHH denounces D-X and leads the new guys. Cena looks completely out of his depth numbers-wise as the new stable get the IC Title, which leads to a pissed off Umaga returning and making the 'save' during a beatdown on Cena and becoming the new big face threat.

It's not very original, but it's better than the current direction with Cena.

Not taking anything away from your idea, but here's how that would work out. It all leads to the big match. Umaga and Cena vs HHH, Carlito, Kennedy and Orton at the next PPV! Whats this? Umaga has been injured before the match from a gang beating at the hands of HHH's new stable, so Cena will have to go it alone. BAH GAWD~! Cena has done it! He's overcome the odds and won the match!

Lame. :firing:

If they're going with what the previous plan was with this new child of Vince.......

The idea in the original storyline was for it to be revealed that his son was Kennedy with it also being revealed that H is his son-in-law sparking a big mainevent feud between the 2.

NDVD_009.jpg

"Barmaid! Bring me stronger ale! And some plump, succulent babies to eat!"

What kind of King holds a water bottle?!?!?!?!?

Either that, or Booker lays out a challenge and HHH's music plays to "accept".

As long as it ends with Hunter pedigreeing Sharmell right onto her face resulting in injuries requiring her to have a her face bandaged up for the rest of time.

As long as when he pedigrees someone, it goes slow motion and we hear the Bionic man sound then I'll be pleased.

Careful if they do that it might end up with the E bring in Lee Majors to feud with H. Hell I'm kinda shocked they didn't bring in Lee Majors years ago to feud with Steve Austin.

I'm intrested just to see the pop he gets when he returns, like the one he got the last time he returned from his quad tear.

After that, I'll be bored of him again.

I'm hoping this last injury woke HHH up and he's going to put Kennedy over strong in the allegedly booked feud, rather than just burying him. He can't have too many years left with the injuries he's suffered; don't go out like Hogan.