TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

OaO Monday Night Raw Thread - 08/13/07

Santino is great. Plus we got to hear the APA music again along with Volkoff singing the Soviet National Anthem.

Great segment.

Guest Smues

They need to stretch this gimmick out as long as possible. They can always drop Simmons and Santino after awhile, just keep Regal involved as the host.

Santino is a fucking unusual character. I went from hating him so bloody much as a face, to loving the guy as this scummy heel. He's found his niche, that's for sure.

As long as he doesn't have to wrestle we're good.

It's strange too because from what little I've seen online, I like his OVW stuff. I like the shooter/submission style he used when he was a pissed off Russian.

Im trying to figure out whether or not you all are being sarcastic about liking these segments or not.

What's wrong with them? They're funny and entertaining.

Just because it doesn't involve WRESTLING~! doesn't make it bad. You are watching Sports ENTERTAINMENT, if you want nothing but wrestling, pop in an ROH tape if that's your thing.

Im trying to figure out whether or not you all are being sarcastic about liking these segments or not.

Well they are amusing......wrestling doesn't have to be serious business 100% of the time.

Well it keeps Santino out of the ring while getting his crummy heel character over. It's also the best kinds of segments for someone like Santino, and Maria, Regal, and Simmons just add to the hilarity and all of them are over in that regard.

Last week's was pretty good. Tonight's seemed pretty forced, and not nearly as good as people are making it out to be.

And some people here were actually bitching that Bonnie Hammer wanted to make changes to Raw.

These Regal skits are making Raw better than it has been in a long time.

Guest Macaroni
Santino is a fucking unusual character. I went from hating him so bloody much as a face, to loving the guy as this scummy heel. He's found his niche, that's for sure.

As long as he doesn't have to wrestle we're good.

It's strange too because from what little I've seen online, I like his OVW stuff. I like the shooter/submission style he used when he was a pissed off Russian.

I've been wondering this too - is the WWE gimping his ability, or was he equally as boring in OVW?

So is Regal a heel or face here? Has he become a de facto face over the weeks?

Idol was awesome.

Next week I want "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A WWE SUPERSTAR?"

With speical guest star Eugene.

Tremendous!