TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DangerousDamon

Brian "Crush" Adams found dead

World Wrestling Entertainment has learned that Bryan Adams, also known to our fans as Crush, has been found dead today. More details are unknown; stay tuned to WWE.com as they become available.

Damn fucking shame. :( I loved the hell out of Crush when he was mold-green in the days of Demolition, and enjoyed his Kronik run (get off my back OK?). Rest in peace.

Ever feel like your childhood memories are dying bit by bit, it seems barely anyone I used to love watching in 1992 is alive now.

I used to love Kona Crush as a mark. I still think he should have been the one to slam Yokozuna on the U.S.S. Inteprid. And his match with Randy Savage at WrestleMania X was a really fun brawl.

RIP Crush.

Like I said in the other thread, I think it's sad to hear. I always liked him, for some reason. He'd be a guy that wouldn't really do a lot in the ring, but would then bust out some weird move like an indian deathlock or something. Plus I marked out for the head vice and heart punch finishers he used in WWF.

Does WWE ever stop to think maybe people aren't watching as much because they're sick of their heroes passing away so young, or the fact that the guy they're cheering today might be dead tomorrow?

I was a Crush mark back in '92.

The sad news just never seems to stop in wrestling.

R.I.P. Brian Adams.

Yeah, what he said.

Guest kettley

Not to trivialise the death in any way but do you remember the good old days when only the occasional young wrestler would pass away...

So far it's just WWE that reported this? I hope this is just a misreporting like Cpl Kirchner's death.

If it isn't, I feel bad for the industry. This is most likely a "steroid" death and the media will eat this up if its true.

Well geez, another one. I wonder if the WWE will do anything for him, because he did play a small part of the mid 90's for the company. It was small enough that most fans should remember him.

I wonder what the cause of this one will be. Savage must be taking this one hard, first Liz, now Crush.

+1 for the Mark Mero list.

Since some people didn't believe some of the names on Mero's list, after fact checking this one, YES, Mero did step in the ring with Crush.

Survivor Series 1996, Crush elimnated Mero from his team.

sucky news. I was a big Crush mark back in his Kona Crush neon color days. I was mad at his heel turn though

I have had it up to here with all my childhood heroes dying way too soon

Hmmm.... this ain't gonna be good for the WWE.

From pwinsider:

In March 1995, Adams was arrested on steroid charges as well as possession of illegal weapons in his native Hawaii. WWF turned the arrest into an angle, bringing him back as part of the Nation of Domination, playing up Crush as something of a convict. When he left the Nation, he formed his own faction with The Harris Brothers and Brian Lee, known collectively as the motorcycle riding Disciples of Apocalypse.

A little blurb from a retrospective on Crush on their website.

Yeah...Brian Adams did play quite a few characters, or variations on the same character. First he was Demolition Crush, then Kona Crush (which was weird because they didn't really acknowledge that he'd been in Demolition, even though it was obviously the same person), then evil ninja Crush, then ex-convict Crush, then DOA Crush (kind of the same as the convict gimmick). And then you can go into all his characters and gimmicks in WCW.

then Kona Crush (which was weird because they didn't really acknowledge that he'd been in Demolition, even though it was obviously the same person)

I'm ashamed to admit but they fooled me. Granted, I was about 6 years old at the time. I just thought "Oh that's weird, that guy has the same name as the third member of Demolition but he has a different hair color so he must be a different guy"

man this just sucks, i always liked watching him growing up

RIP Bryan "Crush" Adams

i hate to sound like a sick fuck but whos next to die

i just realized watching that video, Stevie's current theme sounds alot like Kronik's did

That's because Stevie's current theme was used also KroniK's WWE theme, which was based off their WCW Static-X song.

*sigh* Another one... :(

I will always hold a special piece of nostalgia for Demolition Crush and Evil Ninja Crush (managed by Fuji).

TMZ has a few post up about his death. I haven't seen it any where else yet. I guess the media is tired of pretending they're sicken and outraged over wrestling.

Appropriate headline there for the story on TMZ, "WWE wrestler taps out..... for good".