TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Red Baron

Buffets

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise
i swear by panera because their hazelnut coffee is good, and they let you get free refills. if i hold on to one of their styrofoam cups, i can slip into the place unnoticed and get days' worth of coffee for free. i probably drink between 12 and 16 dollars' worth of panera coffee every week, paying maybe 3 dollars total for it.

i also like their baked potato soup.

I used to be all about Panera, but I got bored with the menu. Moreover, why is bread a side order for a sandwich? I already have bread. Why would I want more bread with my bread?

I'm kind of glad that the only Panera I know is like two towns over.

That way whenever I'm in the neighborhood I can enjoy it without getting sick of it.

Almost all the Pizza Hut buffets suck, except for the one in Welland, Ont. The pizza's were amazing and so was everything else. Cinnamon Buns were gone in an instant as you see people just stand up and wait for the waitress to put them on the heater.

If you ever get to goe to CiCis I highly recomend it. Pizza is not best, but fresh and they always have a good variety coming out. Garlic bread and cinnamon buns are awsome. Thay also have pasta and salad which is pretty hard to fuck up.

Guest Tact

I guess it's more of "the more you can put on your plate" satisfaction, and the idea you can always go back and get some more. Not really for those on a diet, I would think.