TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Diablo_Dor

The new McMahon ofspring

Guest Diablo_Dor

Ok I'm trying to embrace this storyline since it's obvious they are going full tilt with it whether we're on board or not.

So in that vein I was thinking that anyone with an ounce of sense (we're screwed) should be able to see a few ground rules that are necessary, and after SNME I'm starting to believe the WWE are not able to see them:

(1) The McMahon's need to be aware soon who the son is, because there is no way that a judge would allow the anonymity of a parental suit for long but I think they may as well wait til after Summerslam to make the big reveal.

(2) The offspring must know all about the McMahons when it is revealed who he (and lets be honest its gonna be a bloke or there is only one match possible and NO ONE is paying to watch Stephanie wrestle) is, that means that if Stephanie trys to get her "HHHusband" involved it can be a shock to the audience but it CAN NOT be a shock to him.

This leads directly into...

(3) He HAS to destroy Shane McMahon in a match, this is extremely important because we can't allow Shane to "Suprise" the trained wrestler again, this is someone who has waited at least 20 years to stake his rightful claim on the McMahon wrestling legacy, he has trained and worked out to be the son Vince always wanted but never had in Shane so he HAS to leave Shane completely destroyed in a pool of his own blood, none of this SHANE-O-MAC sh!t will fly, I don't mind him feigning fear til a PPV but it has to be one sided to all hell at the big match, not a hard fought victory because Shane made a mistake.

(4) I believe after Shane but before the HHH portion of the storyline he should seek out Mick Foley for some specific violence because Mankind always called Vince "Dad" and in the mind of our boy, he was trying to weasel his way into his fathers affections.

Can anyone else think of any other parts of this plot that need to be addressed before they make any mistakes along the way.

I wouldn't say that the inevitable Shane/bastard match should be totally one-sided towards the bastard, but the bulk of it should be. Let Shane get some surprises here and there, but once the bastard's head is back in the game...he's completely fucked.

Your prediction is not outrageous enough for it to be a WWE production it has to be something spectacular that makes no sense at all so I predict that the baby's mamma is no other than Mae Young and the bastard child is Hornswaggle.

Guest Diablo_Dor

Ok if you don't like the idea of Shane being totally destroyed I understand. But what I'm trying to get at here is that, if we accept that the storyline happens WHETHER we want it to or not, it has to lead to matches or there's no bloody point it exists on a WRESTLING show.

but this is the weird part are the McMahons supposed to be faces? or will Vince and his family be faces and the illegitimate child be heels??

What would you prefer?

Here's an idea:

So we know McMahons = Ratings therefore

The big reveal will end a RAW with the McMahon family in the ring. It gives the Vince shock face as the last image.

The next RAW the SON is forced to face........ I don't know SNITSKY and the REDNECKS because the dont want to share their company, but it is obvious Vince doesn't hate as much as the rest of them.

After the beat down Shane grabs the mike and books himself a match at the PPV against his "Brother" with his Sister as the special guest referee and his Daddy as the guest ring announcer.

This sets up Vince to join his boy and some Ruthless Aggression from his family he never knew.

Of course Stephanie then goes and gets her Husband to stand up for her, leading to HHH & Stephanie being together on screen for the first time since 2002.

That could easily be stretched out from just after Summerslam to Wrestlemania if taken slowly, with maybe one or two extra steps, (I.e. Vince demands the Foley destruction see above, fixes it for his kid to be Number one contender and the WWE title holder The boys' other family members, his half brothers turn up)

But I want to make sure we give the fed thekind of ideas we want to see that they MIGHT be willing to use.

how does that grab you ?

How about we get a HUGE SHOCKING SWERVE~! and Shane McMahon is the illegitimate kid!

russo.jpg

"I like it brah! But can we make Steph the mother?"

Wrong! SHOCKING SWERVE #2~! Vince is actually Shane's MOTHER! He was born with both sets of genitalia, and that's why he constantly feels the need to brag about the size of his grapefruits!

Who is Shane McMahon's father? Is it the 1989 Denver Broncos?

How about we get a HUGE SHOCKING SWERVE~! and Shane McMahon is the illegitimate kid!

russo.jpg

Wrong! SHOCKING SWERVE #2~! Vince is actually Shane's MOTHER! He was born with both sets of genitalia, and that's why he constantly feels the need to brag about the size of his grapefruits!

Nah. It's the 1996 San Diego Chargers.

russo.jpg

We've already established that Vince is the mother. What does he/she need a bunch of whale vaginas for?

russo.jpg

That would explain a lot. Sean Salisbury shows women at ESPN his junk on camera phone...Vince McMahon shows women at WWE his junk on camera phone. Too bizarre to be a coincidence!

In regards to Shane and his half-brother, they gotta keep em seperated. However I can see Shane wanting to come out and play and wrestle some more.

Brilliant!

russo.jpg

I thought it was Cheif Running Water?

I think what should happen is , the reveal comes (assuming it is Kennedy, but it doesnt matter which perosn, but it must be a heel I guess) Vince is happy since its a heel naturally. Vince tries to embrace his son who is okay at first. Shane returns to challenge his "brother" His brother defeats Shane with Vince's help. It goes on for a while with the new son being Vince's favorite and going after Cena (assuming he retains as SLam) the match comes (maybe survivor series, but I'd prefer The Rumble)If it is Kennedy, I'd have him win the title (during the buildup though, Vince makes a snide comment about paying back child support to the kids mother, calling her a slut or whatever). At the Rumble, the son defeats Cena, cleanly despite Vince screwing up trying to interfere and nearly costing his son. Vince comes in to celebrate getting on the mic and proclaiming his son to be the new wwe champion. Son goes to talk, and BLASTS Vince for all the bad talk about his mother, when Vince tries to hug him, son clotheslines Vince out of his shoes, BINGO big face turn, and now you can either have Vince side with the next big heel or maybe HHH if he gets involved, to set up Mania, with his son vs his handpicked champion. this would work well with Kennedy as the fans are dying to cheer for him.

but maybe Im trying to use logic here

Yeah, it should be a total shock as to who the son is. Thus: It shouldn't be Kennedy. It shouldn't be anybody on the roster. See, when Stephanie said someone around the ring, she meant he was in the audience. And that man is:

atlantis.jpg

It needs to be Matt Hardy.

Vince can hate it, but Matt will try to "McMahon" himself to appease him. Jeff Hardy will be all "dude, WTF" and eventually Vince will actually side with Jeff. Pushing Jeff Hardy with Vince in the same way as "Corporate Dude Love" in early 1998 would be fun and provide some great promos.

Although, the best would be saved for early-on in the storyline...

Matt: You do know, Vince, that we both...

Vince: Yeah, damn right I know...it felt like a warm can of stewed tomatoes...

I like chuck415, he "gets it".

I like you too.....

(awkward pause)

.... Aaaaaanyway, I agree, It will be a total letdown if it turns out to be Kennedy since it has been hinted at too much.

In regards to Shane and his half-brother, they gotta keep em seperated. However I can see Shane wanting to come out and play and wrestle some more.

I knew it was inevitable, but was there any need?