TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest WWE247FanaticSeries

Wrestling shirts you'd never wear in public.

I still wear all my old ECW shirts (the original "Join the Revolution!"; Taz's "SURVIVE if I let you"; a black Triple Threat (Bigelow, Douglas, Candido...wow, that's a sad thought that 2/3 of one of my favorite stables is dead) shirt; a retro Raven silhouette where he has the ECW title around his waist; and the "Surgeon General's Warning" shirt, which is now sleeveless), because they're just fucking cool. Period.

Austin 3:16 I still wear, ditto the original DX "Suck it!" shirt that has the old WWF block logo (so it's back from late '97/early '98), and one of the local NE indy guy's shirt Michael Sain (it's a goofy-looking grey smiley with an X on its forehead and one colored eye, like Sain himself, and the back reads the definition of the term "PSYCHO," followed with the phrase "ME!") that I like to wear now and again. I also don't mind wearing the WWECW Sabu "Homicidal, Genocidal, Suicidal MANIAC" shirt, though that, too, is now sleeveless.

Most wrestling shirts are fucking awful, though. And it seems like the current trend is to follow what a lot of the scenester band shirts are doing, which is having designs run diagonally or up the shoulders, which are fucking hideous and will be laughed at in 5 years time.

I have two wrestling shirts. The Kaientai "EVIL! INDEED!" shirt I can wear without a second thought. My Dudleyz "Dem Damn Dudleyz" shirt...not so much. I'm a big fan of simplicity in my shirt designs.

I'd hate to wear the Rikishi shirt that has a print of his asscrack on the back of the shirt. Egads...

Some shirt designs are f'n awesome. But the one you post here, have to be HORRID. Like WWFTSCHYNA.JPG

THIS is the exact shirt I was thinking of when I saw this thread! It is, however, extra hilarious when you ignore/can't see the first part of the statement.

I'm the owner to 2 wrestling shirts and a Wrestlemania 21 hoodie. I'll wear the hoodie without a thought (it only has a small logo on it. I have an old Austin 3:16 shirt that I don't wear anymore (its way too beat up to use for anything other then a wash cloth) and Edge's latest shirt (Leud, Crude and Tattooed: I'm not your damn role model)which I wear all the time, because its a nice shirt and 99% of people don't know its a wrestling shirt

I wear a few ROH shirts in general places since they are usually understated and not hideous and "wrestling-y". Those being the original ROH shirt (Don't imitate, innovate), Punk's sXe shirt, 2006 summer tour shirt (just a red shirt with logo on front corner and dates on the back), grey ROH training academy shirt, The Resilience shirt (Affliction knock-off). I wouldn't wear Bryan Danielson shirt no matter how much I like him as a wrestler. I still own the original DX, 3:16 and NWO shirts like most because like the aforementioned ROH shirts, they aren't horrible looking and could be taken for something else.

Some shirt designs are f'n awesome. But the one you post here, have to be HORRID. Like WWFTSCHYNA.JPG

THIS is the exact shirt I was thinking of when I saw this thread! It is, however, extra hilarious when you ignore/can't see the first part of the statement.

As an addendum, would you wear that shirt with these modifications:

chynaorly2.jpg

CHYNAISAMAN.jpg

Guest WWE247FanaticSeries

Were no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do i

A full commitments what Im thinking of

You wouldnt get this from any other guy

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

Weve know each other for so long

Your hearts been aching

But youre too shy to say it

Inside we both know whats been going on

We know the game and were gonna play it

And if you ask me how Im feeling

Dont tell me youre too blind to see

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Give you up. give you up

Give you up, give you up

Never gonna give

Never gonna give, give you up

Never gonna give

Never gonna give, five you up

I just wanna tell you how Im feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna make you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

That has nothing to do with the thread, what a pointless post.

Anyways, here's a

about bad shirts.

Completely off topic, but that voice should be coming out of a big black man. Not some skinny white kid.

Anyways, here's a

about bad shirts.

Completely off topic, but that voice should be coming out of a big black man. Not some skinny white kid.

:lol:

At 1:24 he does the DX crotch chop.

Anyways, here's a

about bad shirts.

:lol:

At 1:24 he does the DX crotch chop.

That is fucking tremendous.