TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zappafrank

Wrestlers You'd Like to See Return to WWE?

Sean Waltman: If he can get his head on straight, he'd be quite the asset on any of the 3 brands, in any incarnation (Sean Waltman, X-Pac, or Syxx).

I do think, however, that he will have to return as a face. Otherwise, the fans who do remember him may be inclined to give him "go-away" heat. But he was mega-over from 98 through 99 as a face, and still had decent heel heat for much of 2000. He really only started to decline in 2001 with the formation of X-Factor. Though sporadic and unreliable, he always did well in TNA.

He'd work well with Punk, Burke, Kennedy, MVP, the Hardys, Carlito...

Hmm. I really don't think I'd like to see anyone return to the WWE because if they do, the 'E' will just fail to use them properly. Hell, they don't even know how to use half of the guys they have on their roster currently.

Kurt Angle I can't watch TNA, I just can't. There's too many things I don't like about it, the announcers, the ring, the studio, the booking. Which means that I miss one of my favourite wrestlers in Angle. The fact is, he was in a lot of the best WWE matches of the decade, and the guy was also in a lot of the funniest skits as well.

Maybe it's best if he didn't come back, as the travel schedule may fuck him up again, and at least I can download his matches with Joe and the stuff he does in Japan, but still, it would be good to have him back.

- A-Train/Albert

- Rosey (he's had a few dark matches, even better if he interacts with Umaga)

- D-Lo (also had a few dark matches, could he get over as a face?)

- Big Show and Jericho once they feel like returning

I'll get flamed to hell for it, but I'd love to see the Ultimate Warrior come back for a few matches with the original look as a babyface. Nothing to long just for a few months. However, I also realize that it would NEVER happen.

D'Lo Brown would be welcome back as far as I'm concerned. I enjoyed his TNA stuff and what I've seen of his stuff from Japan.

Big Show/Jericho of course, RVD in a year or two.

Sid

I'd like to see Mick Foley return fulltime, just not as Mick Foley.

Molly! :wub:

Aside from her, I don't miss anybody that could possibly come back, quite frankly; all my favorite wrestlers are either permanently retired due to injury (Bret, Dynamite, AA, Malenko) or dead (Owen, Benoit, Guererro, Bad News).

I wouldn't mind seeing Jake come back if he could get sober, but only as a mentor-type character; even though it's been diminished to a transition spot in the eyes of most fans, I'd love to see Jake pass down the mantle of a "real" DDT to an up-and-coming...

Oh, and because I have a fascination with her that was probably only shared by Papacita, I'd like to see Chyna back, too...

Kurt Angle I can't watch TNA, I just can't. There's too many things I don't like about it, the announcers, the ring, the studio, the booking. Which means that I miss one of my favourite wrestlers in Angle. The fact is, he was in a lot of the best WWE matches of the decade, and the guy was also in a lot of the funniest skits as well.

Maybe it's best if he didn't come back, as the travel schedule may fuck him up again, and at least I can download his matches with Joe and the stuff he does in Japan, but still, it would be good to have him back.

Kurt Angle's valuable input is part of the reason TNA is unwatchable. Just sayin'.

Watch his match w/ Jarrett @ SS 99.

He was over.

Then after the Droz incident, his heat just sort of died.

Molly! :wub:

She has pretty much quit in-ring wrestling. She does manage and makes apperances though, but that's all she wants to do now. Unless she changes her mind in the future, I don't see her returning to the ring. She really likes doing what she is doing now.

To answer your question, yes...yes he can.

He was over.

SummerSlam 98 vs Val Venis was a pretty good contest as well

He was over.

SummerSlam 98 vs Val Venis was a pretty good contest as well

With next year being the 10 year anniversary of the awesome match (Chest Plate~!) it would be a good time to gear towards a rematch.

I do miss The Rock, and what he once was cooking. But I don't think he'd honestly want to come back. McMahon can't pay him nearly what Hollywood does.

I keep hearing that Jericho is coming back, and I truly hope it's all true.