TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 8-29-07

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Wednesday, August 29th, from the Sommet Center in Nashville, Tennessee!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

nashville_gaylord1.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDERS MATCH
Michael Alexander vs. Johnny Dangerous

--> In recent weeks, Michael Alexander has beaten... oh, let's see here... something like EVERYONE EVER. Spike Jenkins, Landon Maddix, Jimmy the Doom - all top tier contenders in the SWF, and all of them have fallen before the Mad Scientist of the Mat. We've been searching for an opponent for Alan Clark's midterm defense, and Michael Alexander just may be it.

If he can overcome one last hurdle.

On the other side of this match is Johnny Dangerous - he fell short of his goal in the final International Championship match, and has been chomping at the bit ever since - in recent weeks, both his words and his actions have shown he won't be satisfied until he has Alan Clark's head on a platter!

One exceptionally talented rookie and one incredibly determined vet do battle for the right to face our World Champion in one week's time!
Rules: Singles.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Alan Clark © vs. Ghost Machine

--> I wonder - did Disney have anything to do with The Iron Giant? That guy wasn't a ghost, but he was definitely a machine, so that would be kind of a neat coincidence. To have the Disney Guy and... and a machine, you know... if... er...

... yeah.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Sly

-=-=-=-

SWF STABLES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH - HANDICAP MATCH
Revolution Zero (Toxxic, Austin Sly, The Fabulous Jakey) ©© vs. Chris Raynor ©

--> Tom Flesher is an asshole. Nevertheless, he claims Raynor renegged on the agreement made upon his return! And according to stupid technicalities and long forgotten fine print, Chris Raynor was - and still is - a holder of the long since retired Stables Title! As such, Tom is now forcing Raynor to put his one legit claim to fame on the line, against the single most dominant stable the SWF has seen in some time! Is Raynor's final entry in the record books about to be overwritten, or can he somewhow pull off a miracle win?
Rules: Handicapzzzz. One man in for Rev-0 at a time. Be gentle. :P
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
"Hollywood" Spike Jenkins vs. Nathaniel Kibagami

--> Requestified.
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

Oh the Whiskey Ain't Workin' Anymore Match - Hardcore Championship
Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Danny Dagda

--> Landon Maddix had a little fun at Tom Flesher's expense last show, and while I think we can all agree that it was worth it now, I'm not sure if Landon will still think it was worth it after this match. Especially when you consider that Dagda outweighs Landon by a decent amount, and can therefore probably hold his liquor a little better. :cheers:
Rules: Hardcore, with a twist - after every near fall, both competitors must drink a shot of Southern Comfort (100 proof).

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
MANSON vs. Jesse James Sanders ©

--> Editified.
Word Limit: 4500

-=-=-=-

Looking for volunteer markers. Apply within.

As usual, modifications/stips/blind adoration should be directed this way. Edited by Ace309

Take Bruner off the card; due to an unforeseen logistics issue, I will no longer have the means to write that I was counting on.

Specifically, I'm going on vacation, and there's not going to be a computer where I'm going; I recently ordered a laptop online, but I just found out that there's no way for the laptop to get here before I go on vacation. So there will be no writing.

I'll write as Bruner and Wildchild, he said I could. Trust me.

He did.

And I'll mark for this show.

I'd offer to mark but whoever I was marking for would need to give me their stuff by 2pm Eastern so I had it before work.

So I probably shouldn't mark.