TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest cobainwasmurdered

CWM's Goodbye Thread

Though his gripe of the ever-increasing amount of repetitious threads is legit, I find it strange that CWM would complain of this, considering how most of the same ol', same ol' BS threads are anti-HHH diatribes, most of which are started by his OAOAST buddies. Granted, we have seen a wealth of Austin-related material over the past week, but at least that's something fresh and current, whereas the Triple H bashing is old hat.

Guest Anglesault
but at least that's something fresh and current, whereas the Triple H bashing is old hat.

We won't stop until HE stops.

Guest Anglesault

And my point is that I personally will stop when HHH stops his bullshit.

Guest muzanisa
And my point is that I personally will stop when HHH stops his bullshit.

Yeah that will work.

I'm sure that someone right now is telling him that Anglesault will stop trolling threads with his theories on who's being pushed and depushed and why, if he will only stop playing backstage power games.

I expect my copy of the Torch this week to have a two page report on this exciting Mexican standoff just before their tribute to Cobain was murdered and a few sentences about what's been happening with Austin.

I'm sure that someone right now is telling him that Anglesault will stop trolling threads with his theories on who's being pushed and depushed and why, if he will only stop playing backstage power games.

I expect my copy of the Torch this week to have a two page report on this exciting Mexican standoff just before their tribute to Cobain was murdered and a few sentences about what's been happening with Austin.

In addition to that, Bob Ryder will applaud Anglesault's actions for making sure that the crimes against humanity executed by Triple H and his running buddies will not go unnoticed. Mr. Ryder will then say that Triple H only books himself to go over so many people because he couldn't beat them in real life.

Guest Tha Cunnysmythe
It's only sick if you don't understand it. Kinda like calling societies that have cannibalism "savage."

Exactly.  I don't expect any of you to understand the rich tradition of bukkake, nor detect any of the subtle commentary on class structure inherent in a bunch of guys gathering around and ejaculating on the face of a young Asian girl.  I only ask that you respect my fondness for it.

That was one of the funniest things I've ever heard.