TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers

I'd imagine a live feed from the panic room at Stamford would make for some captivating TV.

I bet they're really happy about deciding not to crown Orton as champion last Sunday. Imagine that, Orton's second reign would have been even shorter than his first.

when ever there is a list of something bad Randys name is always on it

At least Randy Orton didn't violently kill his family............yet.

Holy fucking shit. Wow they are going to be hurting for sure after this. Bornagain has it right, its going to be interesting to see how they handle this in the near future with respect to the product.

edit to add though. I thought it had been confirmed that Rey was on that list? As someone else mentioned his name has been brought up a bunch of times, how the hell does he escape any punishment at all?

I bet they're really happy about deciding not to crown Orton as champion last Sunday. Imagine that, Orton's second reign would have been even shorter than his first.

If I had to guess, they probably had these suspensions lined up before Summerslam and didn't do anything to rock that boat.

From WWE.com

Wellness Policy Suspensions

Written: August 30, 2007

Based on independent information received from investigators from the Albany County, NY D.A.’s office, WWE has today, under the penalty provisions of its wellness policy, issued suspension notices to 10 of its performers for violations. It has been WWE’s practice not to release the names of those who have been suspended, but notice has been sent to all WWE performers that names of anyone who is suspended under the Wellness Policy as of November 1 will be made public.

If I had to guess, they probably had these suspensions lined up before Summerslam and didn't do anything to rock that boat.

I thought that too, but then wouldn't they have jobbed out Morrison?

I thought that too, but then wouldn't they have jobbed out Morrison?

Good point.

Anyways, if I'm Snitsky, Umaga, and Carlito... I'm jumping for joy. They just became the three biggest heels on RAW by default.

Time for Big Daddy V to go on a winning streak! So does this also mean that JBL will be in the ring very soon or that Trevor Murdoch could be a singles champion?

After reading that it's time for WWE to throw a huge amount of money at Chris Jericho and RVD to get someone on Raw.

They really should consider when these guys should be suspended from TV. As in write them out of the show for a while instead of guys just vanishing and stuff.

There were thirty WWE wrestlers linked to the pharmacy, ten of them were suspended, but not necessarily those ten. The article just listed the more well-known names.

If it comes out that the WWE suspended lower tier guys and left the "stars" alone, it's going to be even worse for them.

The ESPN articles list some different people like Funaki, Chris Masters, and Batista

Oh, for the love of ----. At this rate, WWE will have to do all divas, all the time just to fill five hours each week.

I bet WWE has suspended: Funaki, Nova, Masters, Bagwell, Edge (he's hurt anyway), Bob Holly, Outback Jack, Jaime Noble, an old ringpost, and Todd Grisham. That'll show 'em, nobody delivers justice like Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Let me get this straight: Thirty names were linked to this, but only ten were punished? There's some hard justice for you.

uh, if they suspend only lower-tier guys, then that's absolute bullshit and it will definitely cause some issues internally.

Here's to Jamie Noble as Vince's son!