TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers

Let me get this straight: Thirty names were linked to this, but only ten were punished? There's some hard justice for you.

I wonder since it is so many guys if they will have to rotate who they suspend instead of just suspending them all at one time.

But damn does this make the WWE look like idiots are what? I mean they have had some of these guys on tv claiming today is nothing like yesteryear while at the same time touting their drug policy. Yet ONLY after the fucking government investigates does the truth come out. Without a doubt the wwe and mcmahon have set themselves up for a very long time and its finally catching up to them. If of course they investigate mcmahon himself, no doubt they will find he also has been taking steroids and wouldn't that just be peachy.

I figured because rey was on the other lists he wouldn't be on this one. He can't get steroids from EVERYWHERE surely?

Anyone else wondering why Rey just doesn't get them in Mexico? Literally can get them 5 minutes from his home in the 619 by crossing the border.

I think this came up recently but I don't quite recall - is WWE doing legitimate suspensions now to save face, or are they still likely to do the "you guys are suspended from house show tours but we need you for angles so you get to work TV for free" way of suspension?

The supposed list:

-- Mr. Kennedy

-- Randy Orton

-- Edge

-- King Booker

-- William Regal

-- Chavo Guerrero

-- Santino Marella

-- John Morrison

-- Charlie Haas

-- Gregory Helms

Wow.

If the WWE is serious about reenforcing their Wellness Policy and does suspends all of those wrestlers for a month without paying them and putting them on TV, Raw is going to look weird because you got 4 active upper-card wrestlers that just got written off the majors storylines. Look for HHH vs Cena very soon or the return of fat fucks in the main-event.

If, however, the people who get suspended are either low-carders or on the injury list, I can't wait to see all the backlash that will go against them.

Who would have ever thought that 2007 would be such a shitty year for WWE ?

They're going to probably get those weak ass "suspensions" where they are only suspended from house shows and must work television for free for 30 days.

It's the return of WWE Velocity? Or maybe the end of the brand extension? Maybe they should be pushing the inter promotional thing for a bit, because clearly Raw is depleted. I guess when everyone said Raw destroyed Smackdown during the draft, maybe this is instant karma.

Looks like Cena is gonna carry the title for a little longer or it is gonna be a long feud between HHH-Cena.

The supposed list:

-- Mr. Kennedy

-- Randy Orton

-- Edge

-- King Booker

-- William Regal

-- Chavo Guerrero

-- Santino Marella

-- John Morrison

-- Charlie Haas

-- Gregory Helms

Don't forget

Chris Masters

Funaki

Batista

All from ESPN's list.

I get the feeling of Nova ordering for someone else...
As well.

Why?

Get over the "steroids automatically means hyooge muscles" mindset. It's completely false. Everyone from Sandman to Tammy Sytch have roided up at some point or another.

Also, who says these suspensions were over da juice? Issues with pain medication and mood-altering drugs are present too.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=20579

New York Daily News lists wrestlers as clients of Signature Pharmacy and more background on the story

by Dave Meltzer

In an article by T.J. Quinn of the New York Daily News, the newspaper received a list of wrestlers who were clients of Signature Pharmacy. The names listed were:

Randy Orton

Charlie Haas

Adam Copeland aka Edge

Robert Huffman aka King Booker

Shane Helms aka Gregory Helms

Mike Bucci aka Simon Dean

Anthony Carelli aka Santino Marella

John Hennigan aka John Morrison

Darren Matthews aka William Regal

Ken Anderson aka Mr. Kennedy

Chavo Guerrero

ESPN added three other names

Dave Bautista

Shoichi Funaki

Chris Mordetzky aka Chris Masters

Based on records obtained through sources by the Observer months back, Copeland's last reported prescription came several years ago, when he was recuperating from neck surgery. So many of these incidents here may have predated the Wellness policy implemented in February 2006. It is known Orton and Helms' had transactions that predated the policy, and that the timing of both Copeland and Helms' transactions at the time came during periods of injury rehabilitation. So it may not yet be the time to make Ken Anderson look like a fool, depending on the date, because he has admitted use prior to February of 2006.

It is by no means confirmed that these men are among the ten who were suspended earlier today.

WWE was aware of many of the names months ago from a Sports Illustrated investigation and chose not to suspend the wrestlers at the time because the time frame predated the Wellness policy.

If the prescriptions did predate the policy, suspensions are questionable, but perhaps due to government pressure, WWE feels it has no choice. If the prescriptions were dated after February of 2006, the company had little choice in the matter.

Three other names, now deceased, Chris Benoit, Brian Adams and Eddy Guerrero were also on the list. There are believed to be several more former WWE wrestlers on the list, including one that was expected to be hired this week.

If Mike Knox is someone found out to be on that list too, that means amazingly that during the Surivivor Series last year, one team was made up of all the clients from this place.

Edge/Orton/Nitro/Helms/Knox.

I can see now why the WWE jobbed them all out to the Hardyz/Punk/DX.

I think this came up recently but I don't quite recall - is WWE doing legitimate suspensions now to save face, or are they still likely to do the "you guys are suspended from house show tours but we need you for angles so you get to work TV for free" way of suspension?

that's what i was thinking

i think that's why we didn't see santino monday night

New York Daily News lists wrestlers as clients of Signature Pharmacy and more background on the story

by Dave Meltzer

There are believed to be several more former WWE wrestlers on the list, including one that was expected to be hired this week.

Who is the former WWE wrestler that is going to be hired this week?

SID?

They're doing legit suspensions now. If they had known Monday or Tuesday, the shows wouldn't have been booked how they were.

Former star about to be signed sounds like Sid or D-Lo.

How can they suspend Edge when he's out with an injury? When you have a guy like Funaki on your roid user list then you know that every WWE wrestler is a roid user, I imagine that guys like London, Jimmy Wang, and even CM Punk are members of this infamous group.

by Dave Meltzer

There are believed to be several more former WWE wrestlers on the list, including one that was expected to be hired this week.

Who is the former WWE wrestler that is going to be hired this week?

SID?

Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli.

Somehow I forgot that we just had a suspension (Jeff Hardy) who was really taken off TV instead of just the "free TV and now road tour" suspension. This should be interesting.

I find it interesting that Regal's on that list. I'm guessing that some of these links are years old (as said about Edge above).

What a lot of people need to remember is that this pharmacy was as much, if not more for pain killers as steroids.

I want to know if any TNA people are on the list, specifically Kurt Angle.

Misterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr UNEMPLOYED..........UNEMPLOYED

Damn I didnt even wear my Kennedy shirt yet, now its a collectors items, maybe. that sucks for who ever is suspended, but they really need to stop taking roids already, have they learned nothing from Eddies death? From Angles general behavior?