TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
geniusMoment

WWE suspends 10 wrestlers

WWE wrestlers are so screwed this time

[email protected]

Sports Illustrated has received information on the drugs and dates received by various WWE wrestlers, all of whom fall after the institution of the Wellness policy.

I don't know how much worse this could be for wwe, except maybe Cena being involved. Its going to be funny how wwe tries to explain the mysterious dissappearance of all these wrestlers from tv. Orton can be suspended based on what he did to cena's dad. Umuga..not much better...maybe attack some official. But Other than that, Like morrison who seems to be taking the most, I have no idea.

If Mcmahon's name comes up somewhere I will laugh out loud.

Get ready for an extended path of destruction by Snitsky on Raw. B-)

I'm guessing I'm not alone in saying that Chavo is the most disappointing name on the list, all things considered.

Isn't that the truth, I was thinking the same thing. I guess he didn't learn a damn thing from the death of Eddie.

WWE wrestlers are so screwed this time

[email protected]

Sports Illustrated has received information on the drugs and dates received by various WWE wrestlers, all of whom fall after the institution of the Wellness policy.

I don't know how much worse this could be for wwe, except maybe Cena being involved. Its going to be funny how wwe tries to explain the mysterious dissappearance of all these wrestlers from tv. Orton can be suspended based on what he did to cena's dad. Umuga..not much better...maybe attack some official. But Other than that, Like morrison who seems to be taking the most, I have no idea.

If Mcmahon's name comes up somewhere I will laugh out loud.

Morrison can drop the title and say he's out to find himself and in a month, he does skits from his "palace of wisdom".

The company by the wording of its policy would be forced to suspend these wrestlers, aside from Benoit and Guerrero, because this would indicate flagrant violations of the policy after implementation.

well duh they are dead

Man, Raw is going to be one hell of an interesting show this monday. Get ready to see Kendrick and London take on Shelton and Haas for a half hour. That will be followed up by a returning Scotty 2 Hotty to the sounds of crickets.

Man, Raw is going to be one hell of an interesting show this monday. Get ready to see Kendrick and London take on Shelton and Haas for a half hour. That will be followed up by a returning Scotty 2 Hotty to the sounds of crickets.

If I'm Cody Rhodes, I'm jumping for joy.

Well, Coach was correct on RAW when he said to Vince that things were going to be getting worse. It's a good thing his family is scheduled to be on RAW next Monday, since they will practically be the only employees left to put on television, come Monday.

Guest Kesh

Funaki? what the hell

Seriously never would have suspected Funaki or Eddie Fatu

I'm also disapointed by Chavo but he kind of looks like hes on stuff, and his hairs falling out, I think thats a side effect of some sort

so really what the hell are they gonna do, thats so many people, brand merger anyone?

aside from Punk, is there anyone we can say for certain doesn't do this shit?

Funaki? what the hell

I'm also disapointed by Chavo but he kind of looks like hes on stuff, and his hairs falling out, I think thats a side effect of some sort

so really what the hell are they gonna do, thats so many people, brand merger anyone?

Probably just Big Daddy V and Hunter, of course.

With Umaga, they can always use:

"He ate some bad fish"

They used that when one of The Headshrinkers left and they replaced him with The Barbarian. Really, I don't think that Vince will be able to wiggle out of this one.

Jerry McDevitt just announced that they have to meet with two more talents, and that tomorrow, after confirming info, there could be two more suspended. Meaning 12 would be suspended.

Where was this on? wwe.com?

I just got home today and read all about this now and to say I'm blown away is an understatement. With the eyes on the company, they HAVE to fully suspend these guys immediately to make a point. Or else they might do the "not suspended from TV" deal and run another deal by 11/1, where if anyone is tested positive for anything, they are fully suspended. Hard to say how this will all be handled, but the aftermatch will sure be interesting.

At least half of these names I am shocked to see/hear about. Regal? Chavo? Funaki? WTF?!

Jerry McDevitt just announced that they have to meet with two more talents, and that tomorrow, after confirming info, there could be two more suspended. Meaning 12 would be suspended.

Where did you hear that from?

Greta Van Susteren interviewed WWE attorney Jerry McDevitt tonight on her "On the Record" program on Fox News Channel.

McDevitt talked about meeting with investigators regarding Signature Pharmacy clients who were contracted WWE performers. McDevitt said they told Albany, N.Y. authorities that if they confimed the information, they would act on it. Once confirming the shipments, Vince McMahon acted on it. Van Susteren asked if the wrestlers would be suspended without pay. McDevitt said that's the case.

McDevitt said there may be two more suspensions tomorrow. He said they have to talk with the talents to confirm information first.

He said that talent has been told the will be publicly identified in the future. "It's a fair notice issue to us," he said, regarding why they aren't revealing names today of those suspended. "We do that in the belief that it will give greater transparency to the program and hopefully operate as a deterent to anybody who wishes to engage in this activity."

McDevitt said this is not just a WWE problem. He said Signature Pharmacy was sending drugs to policemen, firemen, and pro athletes. He said he heard the NFL would be coming out with an announcement in the next few days. He said, "What you're going to find is that the drug of choice, if you will, for any athlete who wants to avoid a drug testing policy is human growth hormone which there is no test for. And it's a problem all leagues have, it's a problem we have, it's a problem anybody has who is engaged in drug testing. There's no scientific method to detect when an athete takes human growth hormone."

Guest Kesh
Funaki? what the hell

hmmmmmm I suppose it would be safe to add Hornswoggle and Sandman to that list. Probably Finlay as well but who the hell knows

Funaki WTF!?! jeez

Funaki? what the hell

hmmmmmm I suppose it would be safe to add Hornswoggle and Sandman to that list. Probably Finlay as well but who the hell knows

Funaki WTF!?! jeez

Sandman, a brawler whose trademark is to bump and with a noted drug problem in the past can be written off from the list?

I'm also really shocked Edge was on the juice even as recent as February of this year. When he came back from a long injury waaaaay back when, you could tell he was on something, but for the last few years, he hasn't looked in the least bit on anything.

I swear, it seems like damn near the whole roster, in one time or another, is going to be revealed as being on testosterone, more than likely. We're talking ONE place here - ONE, that guys were getting the shit from.

I'm also really shocked Edge was on the juice even as recent as February of this year. When he came back from a long injury waaaaay back when, you could tell he was on something, but for the last few years, he hasn't looked in the least bit on anything.

I swear, it seems like damn near the whole roster, in one time or another, is going to be revealed as being on testosterone, more than likely. We're talking ONE place here - ONE, that guys were getting the shit from.

How can Edge be a surprise? His name pops up the most right alongside Rey, Benoit and Orton.

Guest Kesh
Funaki? what the hell

Funaki WTF!?! jeez

Sandman, a brawler whose trademark is to bump and with a noted drug problem in the past can be written off from the list?

WHOA big typo, meant to say super crazy, not sure how I got those two mixed up. Man do I feel stupid. My bad

I figured hornswoggles a midget....so yea. and Super Crazy because hes kinda porky. not the best logic in the world really

How can Edge be a surprise? His name pops up the most right alongside Rey, Benoit and Orton.

I've never seen his name on any other lists before - where/when was this?

Guest Dolfan483

To be totally honest, i really don't see how the WWE can escape this one. this right here, could end the WWE. END IT.