TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 9/6/2007

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Thursday, September 6th, from the New Orleans Arena in New Orleans, Looooweeezeiana!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to chirs3)

new_orleans_arena2.jpg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

THE MAIN EVENT - SWF WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Alan Clark vs. Johnny Dangerous

--> I could go on and on about the history between these two, but the fact of the matter is something slightly larger is at stake this time around. There's pride, and yes, there's even the World Title, but even then, there's something arguably greater than that:

The winner of this match is Main Eventing Genesis.

May the best man win.

One exceptionally talented rookie and one incredibly determined vet do battle for the right to face our World Champion in one week's time!
Rules: Singles.
Word Limit: 6000
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

SWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Revolution Zero (Toxxic and Austin Sly) vs. The Winston Churchill Experience (Jimmy the Doom and Fulminatus)

--> The members of Revolution Zero have taken so much from the fed - the Cruiserweight Title, the Tag Team Titles, the Stables Titles, even the joy of Christmas. Tonight, whether through charity or fine print in the contract, they've decided (or been compelled) to give back to the fed, in the form of a shot at their tag team gold! Winston Churchillmon` - I choose you!
Rules: Standard tag.
Word Limit: 5500
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
The Fabulous Jakey vs. "The Dean of Professional Wrestling" Jay Hawke

--> Must not say Big Battel... must not say Big Battel...
Rules: Singles.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: chirs3

-=-=-=-

Some requests off and unsure statuses (statii?) = small card, HOWEVER: certain writers should check their PM boxes, as one to two matches may yet appear relatively soon once details get worked out. And if those with unsure statuses (statii?) wish to request additions, please do.

Stay tuned for partial excitement! Edited by chirs3

Guest TheFabulousJakey

My computer allegedly arrives the day of the show, so it's a wait-and-see from this Times Square cybercafe.

Well, despite the fact I've been flaking (which I'm sorry for but, hey, I'll blame it on starting pseudo-college -community college-) but I'll be up for a match if somebody's unbooked and willing.

I'm on holiday from now. Whoever gets assigned as marker, expect something from Sly.

So... um... I still lack a marker. My match is done, and I'm getting ready to head out for the night. I'm just going to send it to Raynor and let you all figure it out, okay?