TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - September 2007

Is the story about WWE "cutting costs" by removing name plates on titles still going around? There have been some title changes since then and the plates are still being changed. That story just makes no sense to me, what do those name plates cost in a year? Certainly not enough for someone to even bring it up as a serious cost cutting move.

Is the story about WWE "cutting costs" by removing name plates on titles still going around? There have been some title changes since then and the plates are still being changed. That story just makes no sense to me, what do those name plates cost in a year? Certainly not enough for someone to even bring it up as a serious cost cutting move.

pretty much just a false rumor.

It doesn't get any worse than the Oklahoma and Madusa feud, except maybe when Jacqueline held the belt and was feuding with Chavo Jr. and Classic. It's entertaining and is getting Noble some time/getting him over, so I approve.

With everything going on in the WWE locker room from MVP, to Booker, Flair, the 10 suspended guys, etc......

Is ANYONE happy in the WWE locker room?

With everything going on in the WWE locker room from MVP, to Booker, Flair, the 10 suspended guys, etc......

Is ANYONE happy in the WWE locker room?

Yes, that they aren't in TNA or haven't been busted yet.

In all fairness who the hell else is there for HHH right now on Raw? Booker is suspended/quit, Umaga is suspended, Orton is facing Cena. Who else is there for HHH to squash at Unforgiven?

In all fairness who the hell else is there for HHH right now on Raw? Booker is suspended/quit, Umaga is suspended, Orton is facing Cena. Who else is there for HHH to squash at Unforgiven?

There is Kennedy, but that doesn't work because A) Kennedy might be suspended and B) is supposed to be the WM match. Don't forget Snitsky.

Bottom line is that HHH hasn't exactly been doing much while waiting for the Kennedy program to start, which may now very well be delayed or aborted all together.

Cade & Murdoch won the tag titles back from London & Kendrick.

And WWE.Com has already pulled the chairshot retrospective down off the front page. The direct link posted earlier still works, but the headline link on the front page is gone.

Was the one that Bradshaw gave Eddie on the list. That has to be one of the most wicked chairshots due to the after effects of Eddie's crimson mask.

There is Kennedy, but that doesn't work because A) Kennedy might be suspended and B) is supposed to be the WM match. Don't forget Snitsky.

Bottom line is that HHH hasn't exactly been doing much while waiting for the Kennedy program to start, which may now very well be delayed or aborted all together.

Meh, he'll have a progrm w/ HBK when he comes back, reforms DX, turns on HBK and it's mid 2002 - mid 2004 all over again!

:headbang:

Or That One Wicked one Rocky gave Ken Shamrock

That one was brutal. He just smashed him right in the face.

Anyway, another classy move by WWE.

Meh, he'll have a progrm w/ HBK when he comes back, reforms DX, turns on HBK and it's mid 2002 - mid 2004 all over again!

:headbang:

This will be exactly what happens, I predicted the second HHH did the first crotch-chop at Summerslam, DX would reunite and this time HBK would turn on HHH, citing his going after the WWE Title when HHH was injured is more important than 'childish pranks'.

I don't see the one Matt Hardy gave Brock Lesnar

That's the best chair shot in the history of pro wrestling. The most amazing thing I think I've seen Shamrock do/take.

Shamrock's match with the Rock and Mankind was pretty good as well.

That's the best chair shot in the history of pro wrestling. The most amazing thing I think I've seen Shamrock do/take.

Dreamer / Raven "Chairshot Heard 'Round the World" would like to talk to you

Dreamer / Raven "Chairshot Heard 'Round the World" would like to talk to you

I've seen it a million times. You are also talking to one of the biggest ECW marks, I just happen to like the Shamrock shot better.

Tanaka and Awesome have also had some amazing chairshots back and forth.

I found out something interesting over the weekend My cousin is dating Tyler Fullington I heard her talking to my sister I recognized the name but I couldnt remember from where then i asked what does his dad do and she said He is the Sandman.

Anyway I'm glad Booker got out I heard he has been wanting to quit for awhile and now that he is I hope everything works out for him.

Does anyone read WWE magazine? There was an ad in one of the issues a few months ago that hyped up a special "500th issue".

Does anyone know anything about this?

Does anyone read WWE magazine? There was an ad in one of the issues a few months ago that hyped up a special "500th issue".

Does anyone know anything about this?

Used to get it, didn't reup my subscription.