*high five*

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

Lick on deez nuts and suck the dick

Get the fuck out after you're done

And I hop in my ride to make a quick run

Flair Says He's Still With WWE

Denies That He Gave Company Notice

By Josh Stewart

DOVER, Del.--Ric Flair didn't say he's back with World Wrestling Entertainment.

According to the 16-time World Heavyweight Champion, he never left.

On Saturday, Flair was at Dover International Speedway as a guest of Roadloans.com, the title sponsor for the day's NASCAR Busch Series race.

During a press conference, Flair announced that he is working a limited schedule with WWE, and never gave notice that he was leaving the company.

"Those reports were totally incorrect," said Flair.

But curiously, the press release from the track that preceded Flair's appearances described him as "currently retired" from the wrestling business.

Flair spoke in glowing terms about WWE, noting that Chairman Vince McMahon could run NASCAR if he had a month to get up to speed. Those comments stand in stark contrast to Internet rumors that he was leaving the company due to dissatisfaction with the storylines he's been offered.

Flair did say that he plans to retire from wrestling within the next year, as he wants to spend more time with his family, including playing with his kids.

"I have a new, beautiful young wife. She's very rewarding. I like playing with her, too," Flair said of wife Tiffany, who was sitting 20 feet away. Flair's quip was one of many that had the media in stitches.

Fans hope Flair's WWE work can be similarly entertaining as he winds up his career. But Flair added that he has been given no assurances about creative direction.

"They don't do that," Flair said of WWE. "And I wouldn't expect them to. I've earned the right to retire on my own terms, but I don't see myself as bigger than the WWE. If it works into a storyline that works with the program, then I'm happy with it. If not, we just walk away one day and say goodbye."

That said, Flair has an idea of how he would like things to go.

"If I could write that script, I would just say that I would be in a marquee position...I would like to wrestle a marquee guy, a big name, in my last match," Flair said. "Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker, John Cena...I would love to wrestle in a marquee position in a marquee match and just have my finest hour."

I would not be suprised if Ric Flair is just covering for Vince. There was talk earlier this week that both sides came to an agreement. Flair got the program he wanted. I would not be suprised if there is also one more title run in there as well.

Flair has a new wife and a new buisiness. So its no suprise that the talk of him retiring would come up at this time.

Ok....I've watched Teddy Long's and Kristal's Wedding several times this weekend.....

And I havent done that with a segment in quite sometime....

I mean....the ending aside....That was good stuff

Ok....I've watched Teddy Long's and Kristal's Wedding several times this weekend.....

kristal tripping was hilarious, that and JBL running after the godfathers hos

anyhow sucks to hear about corvon/brown he never really got a chance to shine on his own in "ECW" hell crawl back to TNA probably.

kristal tripping was hilarious, that and JBL running after the godfathers hos

anyhow sucks to hear about corvon/brown he never really got a chance to shine on his own in "ECW" hell crawl back to TNA probably.

This was his call. I don't think we'll see him in TNA or any promotion, at least as a regular, for awhile.

Where was that picture taken?

They were at Hermie Sadler's UWF, which much like Booker's fed, does alot of interpromotional things with TNA and WWE. It was a 5 on 5 War Games STYLE match

Team Sgt Slaughter (Dustin Rhodes, The Steiners and Team Mackiton) vs. Team JBL (LAX, Steve Corino, Elix Skipper, CW Anderson). Team Slaughter won the match.

It was 10 years ago today on September 24, 1997 on the very first episode of Monday Night Raw from Madison Square Garden that Stone Cold Steve Austin hit Vince McMahon with the Stone Cold Stunner for the very first time.

IMG_5338.JPG

I heard they were tryin to get out of TNA Imagine JBL bringing in LAX to destroy Rey Mysterio

and someone's gonna be in trouble.

Probably no trouble. The WWE has always quietly tolerated its guys taking approved bookings on certain indy shows even if they're on the same card with wrestlers from a competing company: that one Memphis show from around 1994 where both Undertaker and Vader showed up comes to mind, not to mention the mostly forgotten Scoops: Breaking the Barrier show. Lawler does it all the time, working random indy guys or even direct competitors like Terry Taylor back in 1999. Also, the UWF (for whatever reason, maybe Sadler just pays more) has no trouble booking whoever the hell they feel like using; it's the only wrestling show that Lita has worked since she quit. So I doubt JBL will be in any sort of trouble, especially since 1.he's an office favorite and 2.it's not like he was losing a match to TNA guys, his "opponent" in the deal was Sgt. Slaughter.

The Brian Pillman memorial shows always had WWF, WCW, and ECW wrestlers on them. It's just that interpromotional matches were not allowed.

That Memphis show sounds interesting, but I think I can explain that. Lawler was working for the WWF in 1994 in addition to his usual USWA stuff. The WWF used to send guys down to the USWA all the time from 1993-97 (though as it was meant to help them out, it really ended up hurting the promotion). Also, Bill Dundee was working in WCW as Sir William at that point, so I would assume he brokered the deal to bring Vader to Memphis for that show.

It's more surprising to see WCW do that though, since USWA was more of a direct competitor in the same overall southern region.

oh things are DEFINITELY getting fun:

Source: PWInsider.com

Yahoo Sports is reporting that an undercover investigation called Operation Raw Deal by the DEA seized "massive amounts of anabolic steroids from an illegal, underground network and the ability to identify hundreds of thousands of people who received steroids and other substances used by some athletes as performance-enhancing drugs”.

According to Yahoo, 124 arrests and seizures were made at 56 labs across the country. This is the largest steroid bust in the history of the United States. The DEA is currently compiling a list of known steroid recipients from the network; however, have yet to publicly name any athletes that are known to have received shipments.

Canada, Belgium, Australia, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Mexico and Thailand are the other countries involved in the coordinated international crackdown.

I'm not hugely pro steriods or anything like that, but why are they wasting their energy on this, when they could be arresting heroin and cocaine dealers?

So they shouldn't waste energy on this because there are more serious drugs?

It's not as if the government DOESN'T spend a lot of time arresting heroin and drug dealers.

'Hey, let's not bother solving burglaries anymore because rape is more serious'.

Where was that picture taken?

They were at Hermie Sadler's UWF, which much like Booker's fed, does alot of interpromotional things with TNA and WWE. It was a 5 on 5 War Games STYLE match

Team Sgt Slaughter (Dustin Rhodes, The Steiners and Team Mackiton) vs. Team JBL (LAX, Steve Corino, Elix Skipper, CW Anderson). Team Slaughter won the match.

Doesn't Corino have some real life beefing with Homicide over his hearing loss?

Homicide would probably go back to ROH with the contracts they are able to offer now. Wwe had their chance and passed on him before and nothing has really changed with him since then.

Recent house show accounts have "Redrum" wrestling Val Venis. Redrun is a masked Johnny Stambouli - here's a pic of the former Johnny The Bull under the gimmick from Impact Zone Wrestling -

redrum-thumb.jpg

Pretty pointless but these guys were pretty clueless....

Steve Austin was on Loveline last week. Can't remember which day it aired, maybe Wednesday. Anyway. When asked if he would ever wrestle Hulk Hogan he said it would never happen. He said he respected Hogan but he had a "slow" style and Austin was more "fast paced" therefore it was a styles clash and not a good match. He also said I respect what he's done but as a person "I don't care for him". When asked about if further I think he said Hogan was a guy who "goes to work" I don't think the hosts new what he meant but I took it as him saying Hogan worked everybody he spoke to and wasn't a real person basically. He did say he had a "ton of fans" and respected that.

Austin also said that Chris Benoit was "A wonderful guy" and that everyone who knew him would agree. He said he didn't really believe in the roid rage theory but that it's possible it could be related to concussion. Basically said nobody knows what happend those last three days. Austin did talk a little about steroids saying there's steroids in every sport and every industry where looking good is important. He wasn't advocating use but kind of emphasizing it's not just a wrestling deal. He did say that if someone breaks a record in baseball on Steroids "it matters to me" indicating it's not fair.

One caller called in who said he was 5'3" and 110 lbs and wanted to know if he could make it as a wrestler. Everyone kind of laughed but Austin just said that he should follow the model of Rey Mysterio. He said Mysterio would be a little bit taller and said Rey was 5'7 or 5'8 (yeah right). When he asked the guy if he lifted weight he said once a week and Austin told him he'd have to be more dedicated. Austin advised becoming a manager and said that Bobby Heenan was the best ever.

When asked about guys he's like to wrestle he indicated he didn't think he'd ever wrestle again. As far as former wrestlers he said "Nature Boy Ric Flair is my favorite of all time". Said he was dissapointed that he didn't get to work with Flair more often and that those matches could have been the best.

When asked who is "today's Steve Austin" he said there is no Steve Austin and that the Austin of 99 is a tough place to get to, he did put over John Cena saying he was the man today and will be for a long time mentioning how hard he works, how he "always has a smile on his face", and how good he is on the mic.

Another caller asked about working and wanting to be a wrestler saying he was trained by a student of Lance Storm. Austin put over Storm but said you have to find a good trainer with actual experience. The guy said he trains only once a month and Austin said he needed to train more than even once a week. He said "don't do a bunch of stupid stuff like jumping off the top rope, learn to chain wrestle".

Austin also talked about breaking in and how bad his first matches were and talked about the Sportatorium and the VonErics. The hosts were clueless on those issues. Austin said that he would like to be in a buddy movie and that he's having trouble finding a good role because he wants to be the lead not just a cameo. Said Adam Sandler was a great guy.

Stryker (the co host) asked him if he would consider returning to the WWE and Austin said that he was still with the WWE and they have a long term agreement and if he does anyting wrestling related it would be with Vince. He said Vince was an interesting guy who "hates to sneeze because he can't control it" and "hates to sleep because he can't make money". Austin indicated they'd had their ups and downs.

Thought it was interesting that when one caller said she was battling alcoholism Austin recommended a change of scenery and asked about will power. Dr. Drew (the most knowlegable guy I've ever heard speak on drugs) pointed out that alcoholism has nothing to do with will power and will power "doesn't work with alcoholics". Austin just said "really" so I guess either Austin doesn't consider himself an alcholic or didn't want to talk about it and the hosts didn't know about his domestic violence/alcohol issues with Debra or weren't bringing them up.

I would rate Austin as a solid guest and he came off pretty laid back.