TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

Complete Raw spoilers

I've really been enjoying Raw over the last weeks, even with all the chaos and last minute changes going on. However, what was with Jeff Hardy looking like he was embarrassed when he was in the ring against Umaga?

Am I the only one who thinks it's still Kennedy? Unless I missed something, which is entirely possible, he STILL makes the most sense considering everything said during the ME promo. I mean, things are looking up could be a reasonable reference to him and in mystery/suspense situations isn't the easiest way to get rid of suspicion on a character to have them be the first choice eliminated. I wouldn't be surprised by a swerve as, speculation aside, we aren't even really sure if he's suspended or not.

It'll be revealed to be...

RIKISHI!

Am I the only one who thinks it's still Kennedy? Unless I missed something, which is entirely possible, he STILL makes the most sense considering everything said during the ME promo. I mean, things are looking up could be a reasonable reference to him and in mystery/suspense situations isn't the easiest way to get rid of suspicion on a character to have them be the first choice eliminated. I wouldn't be surprised by a swerve as, speculation aside, we aren't even really sure if he's suspended or not.

Kennedy looks up when he goes for his microphone.

Have it be Jericho. I don't know how or why, I just want him back on my TV.

But we all know his father was a hockey player for the NY Rangers. It just wouldn't work.

But we all know his father was a hockey player for the NY Rangers. It just wouldn't work.

"We" know that? It's a fucking tv show, you can make anything up. McMahon isn't really Kennedy's father either.

That being said, Jericho would be among the worst choices as Kennedy's replacement.

"We" know that? It's a fucking tv show, you can make anything up. McMahon isn't really Kennedy's father either.

That being said, Jericho would be among the worst choices as Kennedy's replacement.

I know it's a "fucking tv show" dipshit, my point is that they can't pick someone who's father has been acknowledged on tv. I mean, they could, but it would just be completely retarded.

For everyone saying that you can't use someone who's father has been shown on TV...why? Sure you can. The mother has suspected/secretly known all along that Vince was actually the father of the kid, not the dad they grew up with. I don't necessarily think that is the direction they will go, but it is certainly plausible that could happen in real life. It happens all the time.

Didn't anyone else notice that the WGTT - Londrick match was possibly the best match on RAW all year?

it was????????

i wasn't even paying attention

blame it directly on both of these teams getting buried week after week

There is a rumor going around that King Booker is indeed serving a suspension. While the general feeling is Booker wouldn't be heartbroken if he walked away from WWE right now, there is nothing to suggest that he has quit. Booker's real life wife Sharmell is reportedly not "married" to the business and would have no problem walking away either. Keep in mind nothing has been confirmed regarding Booker's WWE status.

pwtorch.com

Didn't anyone else notice that the WGTT - Londrick match was possibly the best match on RAW all year?

The only reason to watch Raw is WGTT vs Londrick vs Rednecks and Cody Rhodes.

someone on one of the websites (Torch site i think) referenced the infamous "You're a nasty bastard and your mama said so!" feud with the Bossman, I have to admit that would be hilarious. I love that storyline for the sheer campy over the topness of it.

With the talk of unprotected chair shots in the Benoit thread, how nuts is Umaga for ruining that chair with his skull?

And on the "fun WWE vote facts" list, Steven Richards maintains his shocking lead in the "Who's Vince's son?" voting, and only 15% of the people that have voted think Cena should not be punished at all for taking out Regal. About 37% think he should be taken off air via suspension or firing, and the rest think he should drop the belt.

Why do I get the strange feeling that the abundance of polls seems very Cyber Sunday-esque?

It was an ok five minute match, but cmon - the best match on RAW all year?! Michaels-Cena marathon match beats that easily, and I dont know if THATS even the best RAW match of the year, but that beats it by a mile.

I've been away in Berlin reading this thread from my mobile (and incuring an £80/$160 phone bill in the process) and I think an important point has been missed. Vince just punished Kennedy by booking him in a match with the champion not Umaga (obviously due to the stretcher job), not Snitsky, none of the "Traditional Punishments", the WWE champion. Expect Coach to make it a title match to punish Cena for taking out Regal and Vince to screw Cena out of the title and announce Kennedy as the son.

I'll be expecting my cookie when this occurs.