TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

Modded Xbox 360 plus a bunch of extras

So yeah, I've decided I'm going to sell my 360. It's in perfect condition and has never given me any problems before, so no worries about that. I've just decided to join the PS3 crowd and since I can't afford both at this time....well, there you go. This is what comes with it.

Modded Xbox 360 -- has the ability to play burned 360 Games

TWO Wireless Controllers

Xbox Live Headset

Intercooler

Halo Faceplate

Xbox360 Play and Charge Kit

Plus burned copies of Spider Man 3 and Lost Planet that work perfectly.

And just to throw this in there....just in case you would rather use the 360 to access Xbox Live instead of the modded capabilities, I'm also going to be giving you a special disc. With the disc, you can return the Xbox back to its original state. Of course, you won't be able to play the burned games anymore but you will be able to use Xbox Live if you wish to.

The asking price is roughly going to be $300 to get everything I just listed....plus the cost of shipping and handling, whatever that may come out to. I'm attempting to sell this through various other means too, so if you're interested, it's better to let me know sooner rather than later.

A suggestion here.

You want 300 for a Xbox that essentially has no warrenty, and can't go utilize xbox live, when you can get a new one for 349. That won't conk out on you.

I think you MIGHT be charging a little high.

No, here's the way I look at it:

$350 for a new Xbox 360

$50 for an extra wireless controller

$20 for the headset

$20 for the quick charge kit

$15 for the Intercooler

I believe $15 for the faceplate, ridiculously enough

So that's a $470 value so far....

Throw in the two Xbox games, which would both go for $60 a piece, and that would be an extra $120:

And there we stand at a $590 value.

Besides that Ripper, this is more likely for those who have the equipment -- or are interested in obtaining the equipment -- for burning 360 games. Rather than start from scratch with modding a system, which would of course void the warranty anyway, I'm giving them a 360 that already has that done. And if someone is interested in this that for whatever reason doesn't care or want the modded capabilities, then again, I'm giving the disc that would allow them to remove the mod and use Xbox live as before.

Oh, and when I said "roughly $300", I meant that the price is negotiable.

Oh, okay. I guess if they want a modded system they should be able to open it up and fix the RROD should that come too. Its just that unless this is one of the replaced systems, this one is GOING to die.

What is the difference if they are used/burned and if they are not?

Play the same exact material? Yup.

Play it in exactly the same quality? Yep.

Have absolutely everything that the store-bought version of the game does? Yup.

Oh but then again, the DVDs themselves aren't going to have the pretty design on the labels.

If you're not interested in it, there's not much point to posting in this thread, I would reckon. It's not like I'm going to tie the 360 to a raft and sail it to Smues in the UK anyway. And fortunately enough for me, it looks like I have a potential buyer, although not from here. So....yeah. Victory for me. Sour grapes for Ripper.

Guest Smues

Oh but then again, the DVDs themselves aren't going to have the pretty design on the labels.

If you're not interested in it, there's not much point to posting in this thread, I would reckon. It's not like I'm going to tie the 360 to a raft and sail it to Smues in the UK anyway. And fortunately enough for me, it looks like I have a potential buyer, although not from here. So....yeah. Victory for me. Sour grapes for Ripper.

And the difference is if your modded box dies and you get stuck with an unmodded one, or if you go to a friends house with an unmodded box you can't play them.

Do you even understand what he phrase "sour grapes" means?

But I guess when in rome.

Oh no, Ripper, you see, I know what the expression means. When I used it the first time, it was not in a serious context. Surely, you did not actually care whether or not I sold the Xbox 360. You had no vested interest in my goal. So it would not make you angry or bitter that I sold it despite you thinking it will eventually die out. No, my friend, you would not have "sour grapes" about it. So when I said it the first time, it was in a sarcastic manner.

Once you had your annoyed reaction to it the first time, I said "You know what I'll do? Now that I sold it, I'll mention Ripper having sour grapes about it again." And there you were, annoyed that I clearly don't know the definition of the phrase and had the gall to use it in a misplaced manner again. Alas, I do, and the expression was never meant to be taken seriously.

Sorry buddy. I think it would be a mistake on your part if you and I were to engage in a battle of wits. For someone who thinks he's superior to the majority of the board, he has a lot to learn.

Oh no, Ripper, you see, I know what the expression means. When I used it the first time, it was not in a serious context. Surely, you did not actually care whether or not I sold the Xbox 360. You had no vested interest in my goal. So it would not make you angry or bitter that I sold it despite you thinking it will eventually die out. No, my friend, you would not have "sour grapes" about it. So when I said it the first time, it was in a sarcastic manner.

Once you had your annoyed reaction to it the first time, I said "You know what I'll do? Now that I sold it, I'll mention Ripper having sour grapes about it again." And there you were, annoyed that I clearly don't know the definition of the phrase and had the gall to use it in a misplaced manner again. Alas, I do, and the expression was never meant to be taken seriously.

Sorry buddy. I think it would be a mistake on your part if you and I were to engage in a battle of wits. For someone who thinks he's superior to the majority of the board, he has a lot to learn.

Oh okay. I get it.

You are retarded. Well you go right on ahead little feller, talk about grapes all you want to.

Why do you think I didn't play you on live. I didn't want you disappointed with my Chris Tucker-esque voice.

Speaking of which, pick another game thats not Rainbow Six Vegas. I don't like that game.

Why do you think I didn't play you on live. I didn't want you disappointed with my Chris Tucker-esque voice.

Speaking of which, pick another game thats not Rainbow Six Vegas. I don't like that game.

Halo bitch. Or even COD 4 if you have the beta.