No Surrender 2007

World Title: Angle Vs. Abyss

X Title: Angle Vs. Jay Lethal

Tag Titles: Angle and Sting Vs. Team Pac Man

Samoa Joe Vs. Christian Cage

Rhino Vs. James Storm

Kazarian Vs. Robert Roode

No DQ: Wildcat Chris Harris Vs. Black Reign

10 Team Gauntlet for a Title Shot: VKM Vs. LAX Vs. Team 3D Vs. The Motor City Machine Guns Vs. XXX Vs. AJ Styles and Tomko Vs. Sonjay Dutt and Petey Williams Vs. Raven and Havok Vs. Shark Boy and Eric Young Vs. Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave

Does anybody any care? If I find a stream I'll watch, anyone know of any?

WTF? Lance Hoyt and Jimmy Rave? I knew Rave was booked, but that's... odd.

EDIT: I have a stream, but it doesn't help any of you. :( It's being shown on a message board I go to, and registration is closed.

Guest Kristinrachel
Black Machismo, so going to job.

Nice, you finally posted. :)

DID IT JUST FOR YOU :*

Nah, jk.

THE BEER MACHINE RHINO, CELEBRATING HIS VICTORY WITH A COLD ONE. Irony.

I ordered the PPV after the first match. Rhino/Storm and Kaz/Roode was pretty good. The fans weren't into the Roode/Kaz match at first, but Kaz got them into it. Not so bad so far.

That stream switched to the VMAs. Guess someone was bored with No Surrender.

It's back on TNA right now, I guess they realized the VMAs are a even bigger wreck.

Great match there with a clean win for Lethal. It was a roll-up, but hell it's better then having him win due to outside interference.

Christian d Joe via DQ

The ref pulled Joe's hair to pull him off of Christian, so Joe snapped and started destroying everyone - Christian, ref, security, etc... Then Cornette came out and had Matt Morgan pull Joe off of Christian, telling him that he went too far.

And yes, Tenay just made the "big announcement", revealing that Impact will indeed go to two hours on October 4th.

So I'm guessing we get Angle and Sting for the title next month and either another round of Christian and Joe or Joe and Morgan. Yawn...I really hope they don't give us another Sting BFG title win again. That was a nice moment last year, a career cap kinda thing.

Not a horrible PPV overall. Was it TNA's best, no, but it was pretty entertaining. For one of their "throw-away PPVs" is was good. It also laid the seeds for BFG, which is what a PPV like this is supposed to do.

I really enjoyed No Surrender. Harris/Dustin was really the only match I could have done without, to be honest. The of the show gets a "thumbs up" for sure. And Jimmy did a fine job holding his own in the gauntlet6, Too bad Hoyt couldn't get the job done and secure them a #1 contender's shot.