TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread for September 10

What do they do to follow up on this? A few lame comedy skits?

I'd say so. We now await the skits where Hornswoggle pushes Finlay around for a change, since he is now a McMahon.

Personally, I'm glad Kennedy got out of this one. He's way too good to be wasted in a fucking McMahon angle. Now we can put all this lame ass shit behind us and move on.

This is hardly the worst thing in pro wrestling. Vick was an embarrassment. This was a killed storyline ended with a hokey comedy finish that'll get ignored soon after shitty comedy skits. No need to overreact.

Think about this for a second. If it's not Kennedy, is it better to pick someone for the sake of picking someone and having to do a big angle, or exhibiting some damage control and escaping with little harm done? I prefer this to just picking a wrestler and cramming him into a spot.

While this was (said simply) very stupid, I am looking forward to seeing him wear a suit and do the mcmahon walk ...

For people bemoaning vince doing this comedy angle Vince has been doing a big chunk of it since the DX feud its not that much of a shock to the system

Plus, why shoehorn someone into the push and they get caught using banned substances

you KNOW hornswaggle's clean

*actually partially serious about previous comment*

Vince must *really* hate Kennedy now

They can always write this out as a joke by some other wrestler or whatever. Cause it seemed to be that none of the wrestlers actually knew if they were the son or not. So, in a few weeks or months someone can come out, claim it as a hoax and voila - McMahon vs. Face Rebel begins anew for the trillionth time.

...time.

Think about this for a second. If it's not Kennedy, is it better to pick someone for the sake of picking someone and having to do a big angle, or exhibiting some damage control and escaping with little harm done? I prefer this to just picking a wrestler and cramming him into a spot.

Exactly. Kennedy blew the whole angle.

Why did Venis leave? Nothing but the last clue excluded him.

I think being bald means you're not fair haired.

I'm still not convinced Hornswoggle is the actual bastard.

Yeah that was a great point Al.

They went the safe route with a comedy finish instead of potentially ruining someone's career by hotshooting them into a convoluted main event angle.

I really don't know why I even care anymore. Seriously, it really is to the point now to where the Big 4 PPVs are all I should watch. I think the angle was mildly amusing, but the WWE just isn't serious in the least anymore. I miss it.

I'd rather it be Hornswaggle than HHH. At least with Hornswaggle it'll be over sooner.

Heh, I almost typed "maybe they'll start pushing the Cruiserweight title more."