TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Raw Thread for September 10

Heh, I almost typed "maybe they'll start pushing the Cruiserweight title more."

Easily (or, dare I say, unfortunately) the biggest rub a reigning Cruiserweight Champion has ever been given in that company.

I cannot believe people are upset about this.

It is fucking pro wrestling. Stop acting like you bet money on it.

Speaking for myself, I wasn't upset. I just really cite this as an example of what makes me long for serious feuds that didn't revolve around comedy. I wish there were more feuds like Cena/Orton on down the card. I really miss every main feud being competitive and serious, ala before Crash TV.

Every feud does not have to be serious. You have Cena/Orton on RAW and Hardy/MVP on Smackdown. One serious feud per show seems like a blessing right now because of all the shit we've had to endure. But I'm just laid back so very few things, if any, piss me off in the world of pro wrestling.

So people shouldn't show any emotion toward wrestling? I can't believe someone with a faggy quote like the one in your sig would tell people not to be emotional about wrestling.

So people shouldn't show any emotion toward wrestling? I can't believe someone with a faggy quote like the one in your sig would tell people not to be emotional about wrestling.

1.) You're one to talk about faggy quotes.

2.) I use "we" in an attempt to relate to the poster/reader/whoever. I HAVE evolved with the business of pro wrestling and I have a damn good idea of how it is run. I'm not stuck in the past like you are.

Really? Posting an image of a joke baseball site is equivalent to some tool who is way too into wrestling writing some long dramatic quote about the state of the business? Nah, nothing is as faggy as that.

2.) I use "we" in an attempt to relate to the poster/reader/whoever. I HAVE evolved with the business of pro wrestling and I have a damn good idea of how it is run. I'm not stuck in the past like you are.

LOL. Another douchebag quote from the man who apparently has no shortage of them.

Really? Posting an image of a joke baseball site is equivalent to some tool who is way too into wrestling writing some long dramatic quote about the stage of the business? Nah, nothing is as faggy as that.

LOL. Another douchebag quote from the man who apparently has no shortage of them.

So, I warrant a personal attack because I call people out on being too serious about a throwaway angle? I'm not the one taking things too seriously.

Really? Posting an image of a joke baseball site is equivalent to some tool who is way too into wrestling writing some long dramatic quote about the stage of the business? Nah, nothing is as faggy as that.

So, I warrant a personal attack because I call people out on being too serious about a throwaway angle? I'm not the one taking things too seriously.

I don't think I really attacked you as much as your gay anecdotes about wrestling.

Well on second thought, I did call you a tool.

I'm really surprised they didn't do a comedy spot of Shelton staying since he bleached his hair.

But I still love the sad walks of Benjamin and MVP.

sad_bluth.jpg

Yes, that should be Benjamin's new gimmick, as he pulled it off perfectly

Between the Hornswoggle thing and London's win, it was a good night to be a midget.

Well, maybe not for Jeff Hardy, but two out of three ain't bad.

The amazing thing is that they have wasted copious amounts of TV time on a storyline that had the payoff of a midget being the surprise. I don't get WWE's fascination with doing angles that can't really lead to anything involving a PPV match that would draw money.

That was an interesting Raw. I knew from the beginning of this thread it would be a letdown. Too bad Jericho was not the kid.

The amazing thing is that they have wasted copious amounts of TV time on a storyline that had the payoff of a midget being the surprise. I don't get WWE's fascination with doing angles that can't really lead to anything involving a PPV match that would draw money.

This is the reason I don't like the outcome. If it hadn't taken up sooooo much tv time, it would have been funny. When you devote this much time to an angle, the payoff should be something rather big. Instead its not really going to lead to anything. Maybe after the suspension, kennedy will prove he is the real son after all. That's the only good I can see coming out of it except some comedy bits.

It was never the intention to have to change the course of the storyline. You can thank Kennedy for screwing another angle. WWE did about the best damage control move possible. It'll get a couple skits over the next couple of weeks and get tossed aside.

Guest huss

If this is quickly swept under the table in a few weeks, then it will just go down as another disappointment. Anything more then that, and it's just another reason why WWE programming isn't worth spending two hours on, and I really wish that wasn't the case.

TNA's real reaction:

a) Why didn't we think of that?

b) How fast can we hire our own midget?

c) How quick can we write a promo including a blatant shot at them for this?

d) All of the above

This is the reason I don't like the outcome. If it hadn't taken up sooooo much tv time, it would have been funny. When you devote this much time to an angle, the payoff should be something rather big. Instead its not really going to lead to anything. Maybe after the suspension, kennedy will prove he is the real son after all. That's the only good I can see coming out of it except some comedy bits.

Kennedy vs Hornswaggle McMahon! YEAH! Can't wait for that.

They'll probably go the route where someone digs around and finds out that the woman is lying and its found out that someone put her up to it to embarrass Vince...

KENNEDY

or more likely..

DX when HBK comes back..