TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Phoenix

9/11

Guest Phoenix

Never Forget people what happened on this day. I remember I was a Sophomore in High School when it happened. It was a terrible thing, and those people's lives who it affected should be remembered today. God Bless all of the Families and the Victims of 9/11.

r911title.jpg shatner.jpg

Never Forget......people what.... happened on this day. It was a terrible thing and.....those people's lives who it..... affected should be remembered today. God Bless all of the Families and the Victims of.....RESCUE 9......11

....Seriously though, my thoughts and prayers will be with them

In a case like this you look at who had the most to gain. Obviously it was whoever runs the observation tower at the Empire State Building. Got to eliminate your competition by any means necessary.

(Honestly, it was tragic and all, but what can you say that hasn't been said?)

All Muslims obviously did it. A couple billion of them all conspired to commit this horrible act, thus proving that Islam is the religion of hate and terrorism. Every goddamned one of them had their hand in it from the little babies to the hundred of thousands muslim members of our military, they ALL had something to do with it.

Oh, and they were immigrants so somehow, this is the Mexicans fault to.

I think that just about covers it.

Oh, and they were immigrants so somehow, this is the Mexicans fault to.

Also - George Bush hired them (Al Quesadilla) to do it so that he could have a means to finally get his barbed wired death match with Saddam Hussein.

I think by this point we've blamed everyone and everything.

Democrats did it, check.

Republicans did it, check.

Independents did it, check.

Muslims did it, check.

Jews did it, check.

Gays and Lesbians did it, check. (good old Pat Robertson delivers)

God did it, check.

Satan did it, check.

George Bush did it, check.

Government did it, check.

Osama Bin Laden did it, check.

Iraq and Hussein did it, check.

Saudi Arabia did it, check.

Bill Clinton did it, check.

Did anyone blame North Korea? Or Communism? Cause I just don't recall either of those getting blamed.

Horrible day and so much we haven't learned at all. I think the country got it for five seconds, then we got distracted by everything else of little to no importance.

I think the country got what it needed from it. Since then, the way skyscrapers are built has changed to prevent them from collapsing like that if it were to happen again.

And they made it near impossible to get into the cockpit now, and if you do you might just get a bullet in the ass.

And if you try and make a run for the cock pit, I think it has been proven that the passengers will beat the ever loving shit out of your ass.

I think the country got what it needed from it. Since then, the way skyscrapers are built has changed to prevent them from collapsing like that if it were to happen again.

I guess the only way to check the stability of these new skyscrapers are to fly Boeing 747's into them.

Or utilize what they learned from the Trade Center collapses to see what went wrong with the architecture.

And yes, if 9/11 had not happened the antiquated design would still be used to build buildings today.

While driving through western Kansas I passed a Dairy Queen with the following letterboard

9-11

Never Forget

$3.99 Chicken Basket

I still get a chuckle out of this

It was a surreal day that's for sure. I'd actually called in sick to work (no reason in particular) about 45 minutes before it all went down. Woke up to a buddy calling me and telling me to turn on the tv - I thought he was joking around at first. =\

9/11 was also the birthdate of Jon Voight's character in Enemy of the State.

His character was willing to do anything to get his surveillance bill passed that would make it okay for NSA to listen to the phone conversations of the American people.

After 9/11, that is what some people wanted.

SPOOOOOOOOKKKKYYYYYYYY.

Ripper- just watched Enemy of the State last night.

09/11/2001

9+11+2-001= 21!!!!!!!

THE NUMBER 21.

Someone should make a movie about that. A movie that starts off interesting, then gets predictable and annoying because it could have been so much better.

"Come down to Joe Bob Ford's Patriot Day Sale. On 9/11, the terrorists showed they meant business, and with our low prices and low-interest financing, so will I!"