TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

Your teeth.

Just curious.

Mine are rotten as all hell, although they aren't discolored very much. Mostly from drug/alcohol abuse, although I have a very prominent chip from getting in a fight. Everyone has said "Yeah, when you fix your teeth, just leave the chip. It adds character." So I'll probably do that. I was recently looking at some pictures of "meth mouth", as they call it, and there was a picture labeled "Stage 1" that was pretty close to myself. It said "Please stop now! Any more and the damage will be irreversible." So I can still erase this all away. And strangers still make out with me, so maybe it's not as bad as I make it out to be. I'm pretty self conscious, but nobody else seems to care. I'm missing one molar, and I guess that ain't coming back, but beyond that, it's all workable. Dentists have always told me "No, you don't need root canals or anything, this is all superficial." I think the molar on the opposite side of my mouth from the one that's gone might have to go, though. It's half eroded away already! Doesn't affect my smile, though, so who cares?

I haven't been to the dentist since I was 5.

My teeth look great though, white and straight, but they are probably pure crap if I went to the dentist . But I will be damned if I am going to take out a mortgage on my teeth. they don't hurt, and they are clean looking. that is all I need for now. they are pretty well eroded down in the back though, but so the fuck what. Its not effecting how my mouth looks.

I am mostly happy. Although I don't want to have to have partials and dentures when i am older, if I do, I do.

the bottom front ones are crooked, I have an inherited calcium deficiency, years and years of heavy soda drinking haven't helped, two of them are almost entirely fake, and my immune system is eating away at the roots and nerves of one of them. But they don't LOOK all rotten. They're not pearly white, but they're not TOO yellow.

My teeth are alright, I've been told I have very healthy teeth. Only problem my dentist has with me is that I should floss more. Also my teeth are discoloured a bit, nothing too noticable though.

Oh, since I didn't mention straight or crooked, I'll note that mine are incredibly straight, with one exception. The bottom front two are slightly off kilter, the result of a dodgeball mishap when I was 10.

My teeth are straight thanks to braces I had in my teens, but I have to get them cleaned fairly often thanks to the coffee and smoking. Dental insurance is definitely a perk of my job I enjoy. I have to admit though, that scraper thing they use sends shivers through my entire body.

Guest Vitamin X

They're pretty good, but I have fairly big lips so when I smile, my teeth aren't very noticeable. I am kind of OCD regarding bad breath, though, so that probably helps maintain my gums pretty healthy as well.

My teeth aren't good, but if I talk like so...you can't see the not goodness. I drink a lot of iced tea and coffee and I smoke, but they're not discolored that much. They're pretty straight. Most of the really bad ones are in the back. I used to have a uh...snaggletooth like Alaskan songstress Jewel has back when I was about 8 or so. I had to get it removed. I don't have dental insurance through my work, but I should get some. Bad teeth run in my family. My Dad had to get all of his yanked recently and that seems like it would be a bitch to go through.

My teeth were really bad when I was a teen, but braces did help that out.

There still not great now, but better than what they used to be.

Not great, but I rarely go to the dentist. I ran into a goalpost in a heroic act of playing football when I was 11 and part of a front tooth got chipped. It was filled at the time but it has been coroded since. My bottom row are slightly crooked and my top row overlap somewhat as I turned down a brace in my early teens. I'm not having that shit in my mouth. They are a bit off-colour too, but so what - having good teeth would only look out of place with my scarred face :lol:

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Mine are all in one piece minus a molar, only a little crooked on the bottom, and exactly the color of a cigarette filter.

My baby teeth fell out really early, but I am not sure if that has had any effect on their overall quality. Sort of yellow and very sharp, even by the standards of teeth. The colour is probably due to my neglection of them from age 8 to age 14, but should somewhat correct itself eventually. I have learned to smile with my mouth closed: it negates any chance of mockery and nobody else really seems to have noticed. Oh, and I have had two fillings.

There is a girl in my English Language class that has black teeth, I bet she could give AIDS through a mere blowjob.

I have the best teeth in my family. I had braces and my 4 widsom teeth taken out on the same day. They are alright but not perfect and white. Probably because I drink Sprite and Tea.