TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

50 Cent vs. Kanye West

No Ludacris mention? He was pretty good in Crash.

While Crash was a great movie, I saw him more as Ludacris in the film, not his character.

I thought he did a better job in Hustle & Flow, espcially the drunken scene with Terrence Howard where he gets beat down(isn't it funny he gets beaten up by Terrence Howard in 2 movies?). He was really good in Law & Order as well. He has potential.

Redman was pretty decent in Seed of Chucky, although he was playing himself, albeit a characture or himself.

I know I'm gonna get flammed for this, seeing as he had a shitty rap career, but Mark Wahlberg has had a pretty good acting career. He just seems to get better and better.

Talking ab out Luda, I'm not a fan of him musically (since I'm a rock/metal fan), but whenever he is in Law & Order: SVU I try not to miss it. He has been really good in that. If he decided to go into acting and not do music, I wouldn't mind.

LL is passable, Cube isn't the worst thing in the world. He did really well in Boyz 'n the Hood. Mos Def is great. He's got some great talent music and acting wise.

Well, wouldn't that exclude Will Smith and Queen Latifah and Ice Cube and Mos Def. I mean, they have all done alot more movies than they have done music in a long time. There is like 3-4 rap albums between the 4 of them in the last 10 years.

I count Mark Walberg because he still likes to rap and was a rap star at one time. Wildside was the shit!

Ice-T being a popular actor confuses me because honestly, he is pretty horrible. But it works on Law and Order. But yeah...he is pretty freakin bad.

Ice-T being a popular actor confuses me because honestly, he is pretty horrible. But it works on Law and Order. But yeah...he is pretty freakin bad.

I agree. The only thing he has done well in is L&O.

I also liked his role in New York Undercover (does anybody else remember that?).

Has anybody mentioned Will Smith's performance in Six Degrees of Separation?

Fuck outta here, he was bad ass in one of my favorite movies... New Jack City.

Surviving the Game was sick as well.

Fuck outta here, he was bad ass in one of my favorite movies... New Jack City.

Surviving the Game was sick as well.

His acting was SOOOOO bad in New Jack City. It doesn't help that the movie had shit for dialouge. If you watch that movie now and try and say that the acting in it isn't horrible, thats just fighting the truth.

That movie has not aged well AT ALL.

His acting was pretty horrible in Surviving the game too. But mutha fucking Roc and Busey were there so it still kicks ass.

Back on topic, just caught the end of BET's Top 50 Vids where they had 50 Cent pick his top 25 and Kanye pick his top 25, Kanye for his #1 picked Biggie Feat Puffy and Mase, 50 Cent #1 he picked himself in some shitty self directed video...what a cunt 50 Cent is.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

This thread turned out to be better than forecasted. Thanks for the save, Fridge.

I've never been a fan of Curtis the rapper, and I think his music sucks.

Kanye's a great rapper, but a very irritating person. That said, his new album is awesome and probably one of the better hip hop albums I've heard this year.

And Mos Def owned in The Woodsman

The thing is it's not about ego's when your looking at the past and Kanye came off as very humble, and frankly excited to be able to show people his favorite videos. 50 just talked about himself and money the whole time. When they are dealing with themselves yes Kanye has a huge ego, but it actually comes from being talented, 50 Cent is trash with a huge ego.

That video with the banana is probably one of the most disgusting things I've seen in awhile.

-- 1 KANYE WEST ROC-A-FELLA/IDJMG 930,251 --

GRADUATION

-- 2 50 CENT AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE 659,682 --

CURTIS

-- 3 KENNY CHESNEY BNA/SBMG NASHVILLE 400,202 --

JUST WHO I AM: POETS & PIRATES

Curtis got squashed.

fif is over...been over, and I'm glad the mindless people who support his music will finally be forced to realize it.