TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Unforgiven Thread

WWE Championship Match

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

- Don't see Cena losing yet here either. Cena retains.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

The Great Khali vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

- Khali retains here. I can see Undertaker taking the title off of Khali down the road.

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry

- Like the Undertaker ever loses return matches? I'd like to see Henry win, but it won't happen.

Triple H vs. Carlito

- Yeah right. Triple H makes Carlito eat pedigree and back to the dog house for Carlito Caribbean Cool.

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match)

- Punk retains in a filler match until Morrison comes back and we get Punk vs. Morrison #10.

Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match)

- Candice retains. Don't think they'll pull the trigger yet on a title change.

World Tag Team Championship Match

Cade and Murdoch vs. Londrick

- Cade and Murdoch retain.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

MVP and Matt Hardy vs. Deuce and Domino

- D&D win after MVP costs Hardy the tag team titles to set up a US title feud. A little too predictable here, but maybe they'll shock us and have them retain. Then on Smackdown it's MVP and Hardy vs. Undertaker and Kane and Hardy gets the crap beat out of him.

This could be a decent show.

Cena/Orton should be a guaranteed awesome match. I can't wait till their eventual gimmick match though.

Punk/Burke always have at least decent matches.

I may be one of the few who have enjoyed the Taker/Henry matches of the past, so I shouldn't see much of a difference.

Rey/Batista/Khali could be made fun by Rey. I hope Rey wins since Batista's character is such a douche. In a perfect world, Rey will win and Batista will finally turn heel since Batista is such a dick (character wise and in real life) and could be a natural heel.

Hunter/Carlito is a match I don't really care about. I hate Carlito and nothing about him is interesting to me.

Cade & Murdoch vs Londrick could be awesome if it's given some time and has a decent crowd.

The rest of the matches are kind of there. I hope Hardy and MVP keep the belts since Deuce and Domino are probably the most uninteresting team to come around in a long time. Plus, Domino is probably the worst wrestler in the WWE. Except for maybe Snitsky, they are neck and neck.

Personally speaking, I'm interested in the match because it's FINALLY a good raw hatred feud.. I don't really remember the last great one. Rikishi/Venis?

I think tonight might be the start of the Batista vs Rey Jr. feud. Khali will retain and Batista will blame Rey Jr. The only Sorta upset I see is Londrick beating Cade/Murdoch and I don't see that happening.

Personally speaking, I'm interested in the match because it's FINALLY a good raw hatred feud.. I don't really remember the last great one. Rikishi/Venis?

Yeah my mind went blank on me, didn't remmeber the backstory to the rematch. Which makes me look slightly retarded, as I've said multiple times on here that I wanted a good hate feud, and this one has been delivering pretty well.

So yeah, WOOOOO CENA-ORTON II

WWE Championship Match

John Cena vs. Randy Orton

The feud has to continue, which means it's unlikely to be another conclusive finish, so I'm going for Orton by DQ when Cena goes nuts over what happened to his father and won't stop beating on Orton.

World Heavyweight Championship Match

The Great Khali vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio

As I've said from the beginning, I think Rey was put in here to eat the fall so the Khali/Batista feud can keep on staggering along.

Undertaker vs. Mark Henry

This is a tough one...

Triple H vs. Carlito

Another one that's hard to pick...

CM Punk vs. Elijah Burke (ECW Championship Match)

Punk retains so he can drop it to Morrison.

Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix (Women's Championship Match)

Don't care.

World Tag Team Championship Match

Cade and Murdoch vs. Londrick

Champions retain.

WWE Tag Team Championship Match

MVP and Matt Hardy vs. Deuce and Domino

Champions retain to keep the odd couple storyline going.

Guest Floridian Cool

Cena will overcome the odds and then announce that The Champ is STILL here on Monday Night RAW.

Yay!

How cool would it be if the WWE Title changed hands. It feels like years ago since we had a surprising champion, but in reality it has only been 2 years. I guess I just like seeing the WWE Title change hands every like 6 months instead of a full year. Orton as a champ would be fine for me, they can do so many things with him as champ too. It would just be....fresh.

Against Pats-Chargers and Red Sox-Yankees this is going to do pretty poor numbers.

Even bars that show it are going to limit it to very few screens.

I'm really hoping for a Burke upset. Morrison hasn't been successful as ECW champion and to boot his suspension messed up the preplanned finish to his feud with Punk. The belt doesn't mean a damned thing anyway so it might as well bounce back and forth between two talented, charismatic workers rather than getting plopped back on the Maestro of Monotony, the Baron of Boring, the Deacon of Dull, John Morrison.

God If Punk loses it to Morrison, that would seriously suck. Why not just keep the title on Morrison and have him have someone defend the belt for him? Ala Raven/Stevie back in 96?

Anyone think they'll do a Hornswoggle and McMahon skit on the card? Or is that storyline all but dead?

Anyone think they'll do a Hornswoggle and McMahon skit on the card? Or is that storyline all but dead?

Its very possible. And that storyline isn't dead because all of the ads for RAW on USA for the past several days have been hyping the fall-out of Hornswoggle being revealed as McMahon's son.

Hardy gets the pin to retain the belts. MVP ditched Matt once then ran back to save him, to which Matt threw him out of the ring before the Twist of Fate for the win.

HHH gets "blinded" by powder.

Immediately after this, he hits Carlito with a spinebuster, recognizes the referee enough to not hit him when he tries to pull the chair away, turns around and low-blows Carlito, and then Pedigrees him.

Then he has the audacity to get a bottle of water (from the proper corner, no less) to clear the powder from his eyes.