TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO Unforgiven Thread

To me, the last two matches killed this PPV. Nothing was blowaway, but they were clipping along just fine until Cena/Orton. Cena, who was supposed to be OMG SO PISSED, threw lame duck punches for five minutes until the DQ. Then we put John Cena's father over, hooray! Why not just have Orton kick Cena's dad's ass after the match, then have Coach agree he was a distraction and set up the no-DQ rematch @ No Mercy? Instead, Orton gets punked out. And then, the f***ing Undertaker comes back. You know, he really DOES get a lot of cheers. I can't fathom it; he's beyond stale. But regardless of what you think of him, no one can work against Mark Henry. It's impossible. He's a talent vortex. But BAH GAWD, it's the Undertaker coming back from the dead for the fifth time, so it gets the ME slot.

Batista's win popped the crowd, and the RAW tag match was good. They built momentum, and all the last two matches had to do was carry us home. They failed.

I know the WWE considers Smackdown the "B" show, but I seriously cannot fathom their placement of its title matches on the card, especially considering the finsihes of the Raw title matches lately. Other than Survivor Series 06 with Bats pinning Booker, this belt gets shit on, even when the fucking UNDERTAKER is winning it.