TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I don't know if these are in order, to be honest. I think they are, since the first two are right and the two-parter matches up, but no guarantees. I do know that the episode in question is

a full blown musical written by Charlie and performed by the Gang

The episode titles all have so much potential. If even half of them are as good as I'm expecting this will be a great season. I just wish they'd do a preseason episode like the did with the Mac Serial Killer one last year.

I damn near fell of my chair laughing at the end of that second one, think we might have a new guys life to ruin multiple times.

and this great line ".....we got monkey......"

lol. I felt bad for that guy. Awesome ending.

Which episode was better? I thought manhunt had potential but felt a little flat, although I liked the ending with the sour and sweaty balls. The second one was top notch.

The Ghostbusters theme, the mansion scene and Wildcard bitches made episode two the winner for me. The first one was still funny but god damn, the second one was off the wall hilarious at the end. The whole final 10 minutes was non-stop craziness.

I love how Charlie believes that disguises are a necessity for nearly everything. Also thirding WILDCARD BITCHES YEE HAW!! But I laughed harder when Mac said they were going back to the original plan, and Charlie drolly replied "Ah. The generator".

As for Manhunters, I really wish I hadn't read the IGN review, since it spoiled every good joke. Frank as Rambo saved the episode. Voting ""It's fun." "It's funny."" as the new thread subtitle.

Considering they had the gasoline to run the generator now...despite the generator not working in the first place.

Sweet Dee getting the water board was hilarious. "I had her admitting stuff she didn't even do!" And come on, any episode where Cricket gets tortured and (presumably) raped is hilarious stuff.

Charlie's acting was off the charts. Just the excitement he conveyed over finding Dee's video diary. Since he wanted to have her diary read to him so bad, his finding a the video version and being so enthralled was great. And if we're talking call backs, I marked out when Dennis brought back his tracksuit.

I'll be honest, after tonight, Sunny may have surpassed Arrested Development as my top show.

Hmm so when I think about it was there no Dee or Frank in that second one last night? Don't think I remember them ever leaving anyone out before in a episode.

I didn't even realize Frank and Dee were missing. That second episode was one of the best they've done so far. It was one of the rare opportunities for extended one-on-one interactions between only Charlie and Dennis which tend to be among the best moments on the show.

The writer's strike screwed up their filming schedule because Danny DeVito is directing a movie and Kaitlin Olson broke her back and had to wear a back brace. Just like Dee.

Also, the best delivered line last night may have been Frank's "Anything can happen on the runway, Dennis" after he threw detergent in Dennis's eyes.