TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

When I saw the preview, I thought The Gang was going to get jobs at a living history meseum, which I think would have been a better episode.

I liked the episode, the British general getting his head blown off, the headless horseman. Dee flying away on her broom. I also loved how the whole point of the story just ended with "oh shit, we cracked the liberty bell"

Su casa es no mas. Su vida es no mas. Somos...extremos! Como la television.

+

This broke bastard's bed's as soft as shit.

+

Dee calling her dead mother an "asshole son of a bitch"

+

Night Man: The Musical commercial

Somthing>Pure Win

Dee calling her dead mother an "asshole son of a bitch"

When did Dennis and Dee's mother die? I don't remember them mentioning that and I hope that's not true. Anne Archer was awesome and I want them to bring her back eventually for no good reason.

I didn't like this episode until the end which made everything worthwhile. I am also looking more forward to the Nightman/Dayman musical more than should be legally allowed.

She died in Season 3 in the episode "Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead."

Makes sense. That would be one of the episodes not listed on Hulu.com, hence my ignorance. Thanks for the assist.

...and now I'm bummed.

If Dennis and Dee's mom has diseases from nailing Mac, what does the Waitress have from nailing Mac, Dennis and Frank?

And I'm waiting for the episode where the Waitress and Dee get it on, so that way, all the main characters will have had sex with her except Charlie.

Are you serious? You didnt like the homemake over thing? I loved that that one, top 3 of the season for me. Dennis thinking hard for a second on what little Mexican girls love had me just dying.

Customer trust is hard won, easily lost.

On January 9, we removed nearly 3 seasons of full episodes of ''It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'' We did this at the request of the content owner. Despite Hulu's opinion and position on such content removals (which we share liberally with all of our content partners), these things do happen and will continue to happen on the Hulu service with regards to some television series. As power users of Hulu have seen, we've added a large amount of content to the library each month, and every once in a while we are required to remove some content as well.

This note, however, is not about the fact that episodes of ''It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'' were taken down. Rather, this note is to communicate to our users that we screwed up royally with regards to _how_ we handled this specific content removal and to apologize for our lack of strong execution. We gave effectively no notice to our users that these ''Sunny'' episodes would be coming off the service. We handled this in precisely the opposite way that we should have. We believe that our users deserve the decency of a reasonable warning before content is taken down from the Hulu service. Please accept our apologies.

Given the very reasonable user feedback that we have received on this topic (we read every twitter, email and post), we have just re-posted all of the episodes that we had previously removed. I'd like to point out to our users that the content owner in this case - FX Networks - was very quick to say yes to our request to give users reasonable advance notice here, despite the fact that it was the Hulu team that dropped the ball. We have re-posted all of the episodes in the interest of giving people advance notice before the episodes will be taken down two weeks from today. The episodes will be taken down on January 25, 2009. Unfortunately we do not have the permission to keep the specific episodes up on Hulu beyond that. We hope that the additional two weeks of availability will help to address some of the frustration that was felt over the past few days.

The team at Hulu is doing our best to make lemonade out of lemons on this one, but it's not easy given how poorly we executed here. Please know that we will do our best to learn from this mistake such that the Hulu user experience benefits in other ways down the road.

Sincerely,

Jason Kilar, CEO, Hulu