TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

He isn't well liked per say, but he still updates his blog, and I know that people here read it. Seeing as I've seen those people comment on his blog, it's a good place to start.

Besides, I don't really think any of us are expecting posters to bow down and kiss his ass and praise us for bringing him in. It's just something we are trying out. If it doesn't go well, hey, we tried.

Wouldn't those issues make for a lively chat?

Yes it does, which is why I support the Q&A session... But I'm just saying, others might not be all that excited for it. You can't expect people to, considering Scott Keith has been away from the internet scene for many years, and isn't well liked here.

You very well may be right. I solicited feedback from the rest of the staff before contacting Scott. It was their impression that the board had gotten over the SK stuff years ago.

Truthfully, I haven't read Scott's stuff in years, but I'd argue that he is still relevant, especially in the IWC. He has a new book coming out on Benoit and he has a ton of history with the site. I thought that it would be bold move to engage him for the first chat.

I read his Wrestlemania rant, and I thought it was horrible... His match ratings sucked, and he's certainly gone down hill. And there is many aspects of it I disagree with it, which I'm willing to bring up in the Q&A session.

I haven't even bothered to waste my money on anyway of his books... But from what I hear there is a ton of mistakes he made in his book.

I read his Wrestlemania rant, and I thought it was horrible... His match ratings sucked, and he's certainly gone down hill. And there is many aspects of it I disagree with it, which I'm willing to bring up in the Q&A session.

If you disagree with his match ratings or outlook on the product, I fully encourage you to bring it up in the Q&A. I can't guarantee that he'll answer it, but if he's open enough to come back here he should be willing to defend his work product. Just make sure you keep any personal attacks or flaming out of it.

Hey Cheech, I don't know if there'd be much interest in it but The Blue Meanie posts on a semi-regular basis at WrestlingClassics and I think he might be open to something like this. I could send a PM to him over there if you're interested.

Scott Keith is the PERFECT candidate for the 1st ever Q&A session. There are going to be some things about it that we will not like and will need to be changed...it's a work in progress, an expirement...why not go through that with someone as worthless as Keith, learn from our mistakes and make the whole deal better for the next time when we actually get someone WORTHWHILE to have the 2nd Q&A sessions with. Keith is the guinea pig. It actually makes perfect sense.

We should also do a Q & A session with the people that wrote for the final incarnation of The Smarks before 411 gobbled it up - Tim Livingston and Stephen Gray. I'm sure one of them is available.

So I don't know the Scott Keith story, I think it was a year or two before my time. What happen? Oh and Dandy, I got a question for you, checkish your PMish.

Guest Teal-y Dan

This website was originally called Rantsylvania, which was Scott Keith's place for wrestling reviews and stuff. It was shared between he and another weirdo named Sean Shannon, who one day flipped out and turned the site into something about rape. I don't remember. So then SK started a new site called TheSmarks, which was the same site except he changed everything from green to blue. Then after WrestleMania 18, the site had some glitch or something, and Scooter didn't want to fix it, so he abandoned the site, and then Dames and Mike bought it. I think. It's been so long.

There were also a bunch of random bannings and other mod buggery, and some sort of drama over photoshopped pics of Keith as Hitler that somehow led to the creation of WDI. I think. It's been so long.

It "somehow" led to the creation of WDI cuz all the people that got banned still wanted to post somewhere, so they made a new board.

I can't for the life of me recall what led to the Hitler pics though...wait...hadn't they started changing various things (member titles, post counts) and some people freaked? Memory is hazy.

Jesus, I remember Sean Shannon. The guy's writing always made him come off as the biggest douchebag, and he eventually became the most hated guy on the IWC. I have no idea what happened to him.

I haven't read Keith in a long time, though his review of Royal Rumble 94 (especially Undertaker vs. Yokozuna) was hilarious.

I hardly post anymore, but checked the board after a few months and find this "cheech" guy has A) a Scott Keith dick-sucking fascination and B) A thread about shitty "Carlito" so all I can summarize is that Cheech both sucks dick and likes bad wrestling.

I hope his next "changes" to the WWE forum are of equal relevance, such as "A look at Triple H's 2003 Title reign" or "How much did Russo do for the WWF?"

I hardly post anymore, but checked the board after a few months and find this "cheech" guy has A) a Scott Keith dick-sucking fascination and B) A thread about shitty "Carlito" so all I can summarize is that Cheech both sucks dick and likes bad wrestling.

Hey let's bring back the Win/Loss thread. That will make things better.

Oh, and if you bothered to read either thread, you'd see that I don't care for Keith or Carlito. But thanks for playing the game.

It was your fucking idea, nimrod! "Oh, I don't care for Scott Keith, let me sell the other idiot on a big idea that we can sticky where we'll discuss SK's history and have him answer questions because's he's a mark who has written books."

It was your fucking idea, nimrod! "Oh, I don't care for Scott Keith, let me sell the other idiot on a big idea that we can sticky where we'll discuss SK's history and have him answer questions because's he's a mark who has written books."

Liking Scott Keith and thinking he'd be an interesting guest are two very different things. Scott was the first person we could get on short notice, and he has a long history with the board. We actually have a former WWE wrestler who's willing to come on for the next one. Is that up to your standards?

I shouldn't have said anything because I haven't had a chance to confirm his appearance independently (I went through a third party). Once I get the go, I'll let you know who it is.

It's not a major star,but he had a mild amount of success in the company in the late '90s.