TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

It doesn't help an argument when 70% of Enigma's posts contain "According to Meltzer".

av-3285.jpg

Who are you to doubt "The Cheese General of Poland"?

When you see that in the tv you die in 5 days.

Or lose an erection.

When he admitted it.

Just like when Al Gore said he invented the internet.

Well Nova invented Al Gore, so therefore Nova wins all.

How damn long will it take E to ditch the hideous spinner belt?, We've cena nuff is the best thread. All the hot new posters are there. It's a venerable collection of Rookies of the Year.

What's this post supposed to mean exactly?

How damn long will it take E to ditch the hideous spinner belt?, We've cena nuff is the best thread. All the hot new posters are there. It's a venerable collection of Rookies of the Year.

The thread you started hot shot. A thread that gives me a headache.

The thread you started hot shot. A thread that gives me a headache.

I was questioning what

All the hot new posters are there. It's a venerable collection of Rookies of the Year.
in particular meant, "hotshot".

Is this "theone" guy supposed to be a Billy Gunn 2000 wannabe?

I'm an ass man

Yeah I'm an ass man (Yeah!)

I love to love 'em

I love to kick 'em

I love to shove 'em

I love to stick 'em

Love to flaunt 'em

I love to watch 'em

I love to pick 'em

And I'm gonna kick 'em

'Cause I'm an Ass Man

Yeah, I'm an Ass man

Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)

I'm an Ass Man

So many asses, so little time

Only a tight one, can stop me on the dime

I'm a lover, of every kind

The best surprises always sneak up from behind

I'm an Ass man

Yeah; I'm an Ass man

Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)

I'm an Ass Man

Buns of glory,

Buns of steel

Your lies won't give away the truth of how I feel

You walk behind me,

I feel the heat.

That's why the girls don't walk behind me down the street

I'm an Ass man

Yeah; I'm an Ass man

Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)

I love to love 'em

I love to kick 'em

I love to shove 'em

I love to stick 'em

Love to flaunt 'em

I love to watch 'em

I love to pick 'em

And I'm gonna kick 'em

I'm an Ass man

Yeah; I'm an Ass man

Yes I'm an Ass man (OH!)

That's just embarrassment cubed, if I may say so. No wonder I keep this hobby to myself.

I simply claimed to be related to someone who once booked for WCW...which is very true.

He wouldn't happen to go by the name of Noah Fentz, by chance?

I simply claimed to be related to someone who once booked for WCW...which is very true.

He wouldn't happen to go by the name of Noah Fentz, by chance?

No....

I don't even remember anyone by that name ever at WCW???

theone: Stop being awful and cite your sources (not so much the Sunny/Bulldog thing which is just you being a tard, but the above DH Smith / Maryse injury stories).

Whenever someone lists their interest in wrestling as "knowing a higher up in WCW in 2001", it's time to consider whether this is a person TSM needs.

The Sunny and Bulldog/Bret thing is very true.... and the New Hart Foundation / Maryse stories came from LoP, WO and just about every other major wrestling news outlet.

And I've never claimed to "know a higher up in wcw in 2001"...I simply claimed to be related to someone who once booked for WCW...which is very true. I can confirm that however you wish, feel free to PM me to do so, but I'd rather not be airing out my real life identity all over the internet simply because said relative is still involved in the business and I'd rather not tarnish his name with my stupid shit :D

ERIK WATTS!!!!

theone: Stop being awful and cite your sources (not so much the Sunny/Bulldog thing which is just you being a tard, but the above DH Smith / Maryse injury stories).

Whenever someone lists their interest in wrestling as "knowing a higher up in WCW in 2001", it's time to consider whether this is a person TSM needs.

The Sunny and Bulldog/Bret thing is very true.... and the New Hart Foundation / Maryse stories came from LoP, WO and just about every other major wrestling news outlet.

And I've never claimed to "know a higher up in wcw in 2001"...I simply claimed to be related to someone who once booked for WCW...which is very true. I can confirm that however you wish, feel free to PM me to do so, but I'd rather not be airing out my real life identity all over the internet simply because said relative is still involved in the business and I'd rather not tarnish his name with my stupid shit :D

Here we go again.

On that note, how can you tarnish the name of someone who once booked for WCW and still books now? The first name that comes to mind has done a great name tarnishing his own name. Now, Jimmy Hart is a guy that booked WCW and is a nice guy, but does he actively book today to be able to match that description?

On that note, how can you tarnish the name of someone who once booked for WCW and still books now? The first name that comes to mind has done a great name tarnishing his own name. Now, Jimmy Hart is a guy that booked WCW and is a nice guy, but does he actively book today to be able to match that description?

He is still very involved in the business...but no longer is "a booker"

as I said, I'd be happy to discuss or confirm this via PM, but I'm not divulging more information than that publicly...

and no, it's certainly not Jimmy Hart.