TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

From idiotsrunningawebsite.COM -

Could the 30 day suspension rumor be legit? 30 days wouldn't cause him to miss WM.

\

What am I missing here?

Someone on Graham Cawthon's message board said they saw a newsbit on WWE.Com during the PPV saying that John Cena had been suspended for 30 days due to a wellness policy violation, but no one else saw it.

And of course, not one of them actually makes the logical step that the rumor is fake.

I hate how Canadian Dragon's defense for starting such a shitty / misleading thread is "a mod can change the title if they want". No dumbass, you can title your shit better when reporting unsubstantiated rumours as fact.

Spaceman Ross isn't so bad.

Aside from the headache I got from the guy embedding the music (2:30 in the morning too... I gotta stop staying up to watch this stuff), it was foleyfanforever's being repulsed into idiocy by Vickie Guerrero that was the lowlight of the Raw thread last night.

Aside from the headache I got from the guy embedding the music (2:30 in the morning too... I gotta stop staying up to watch this stuff), it was foleyfanforever's being repulsed into idiocy by Vickie Guerrero that was the lowlight of the Raw thread last night.

I assumed this was his natural condition.

Spaceman Ross is horrible.

Same goes for Derrick Ward. He did fine when Jacobs was there to punish the defense, but I can't see him as a feature back. People are saying he's the best RB in free agency, I say fuck you

EHME v2???

Evidence to the contrary from tonight's Raw thread:

Oh Jesus....

I'm smoking some nugs right now and I've done none of those things. In fact, if anyone tried to draw on me, I'd shove a leaking 9 volt battery up their urethra.

...what? Don't bother looking up the post itself, hoping that the context of the prior posts will help things make sense. Everyone's just talking about the Edge/Cena match, and BANG our young Spaceman hits that outta nowhere. Usually I can make out what someone is trying to say, the general gist of their communication, no matter how poorly it's stated. But this?

If I didn't give up swearing on TSM for lent, I would express my true emotions on Spaceman Ross... So in short, Spaceman Ross is a butthead.

Evidence to the contrary from tonight's Raw thread:

Oh Jesus....

I'm smoking some nugs right now and I've done none of those things. In fact, if anyone tried to draw on me, I'd shove a leaking 9 volt battery up their urethra.

...what? Don't bother looking up the post itself, hoping that the context of the prior posts will help things make sense. Everyone's just talking about the Edge/Cena match, and BANG our young Spaceman hits that outta nowhere. Usually I can make out what someone is trying to say, the general gist of their communication, no matter how poorly it's stated. But this?

Reference to an anti-weed commercial.

Did Spaceman Ross really say that WWE is getting away from submission wrestling because it reminds people of Chris Benoit? That's retarded.

Submission wrestling is too closely associated with Chris Benoit, so the E wants very little of it, and when it does come up, they want it done incorrectly.

Just for the real record, I keep demanding Ross change his name because he's awful and want to openly mess with him until he goes away. Or changes his name so I don't think Spaceman Spiff is saying stupid things.