TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

Oh I get it, Roho exists outside of the wrestling folders. I thought he was just some guy who showed up during Raw to complain about the PG direction of the company. Carry on.

That's just plain false. I've never complained about the PG direction of the company or the like. If you can point out specific examples of me doing this, I'll leave forever.

I was going to say goldengreek until Spaceman Ross posted what he just posted.

You should probably be more specific.

You and everyone else here doesn't like me. I get it. The difference between you and some other posters, is that some of them have an original thought and come up with more than just clever one-liners like the one above.

If I'm going to be banned, then I think I deserve a better reason than "Spaceman Ross is horrible" or something along those lines.

Oh I get it, Roho exists outside of the wrestling folders. I thought he was just some guy who showed up during Raw to complain about the PG direction of the company. Carry on.

That's just plain false. I've never complained about the PG direction of the company or the like. If you can point out specific examples of me doing this, I'll leave forever.

"Melina just made a sex reference about Maryse, she can't do that with the PG rating can she?" or something like that.

Admittedly it's hard to read internet tones, but everytime I read you as saying something like that, I take it seriously. I don't know why.

909, in reference to my post in the NFL offseason thread, you said my list of team rankings was awful and that you would make your own list later. You never posted such a list. I'm assuming it's because as soon as other posters berated my list and the idea of my list in the first place, you decided to not post one after all. God forbid you make a "dumb" post as a moderator. Why don't you roll over and let the posters stomp on the other side of your face?

I didn't post a list because my problem was with about 14 on down, and really, nobody gives a shit about those teams.

"Melina just made a sex reference about Maryse, she can't do that with the PG rating can she?" or something like that.

Admittedly it's hard to read internet tones, but everytime I read you as saying something like that, I take it seriously. I don't know why.

Understandable. I misinterpret text messages/posts sometimes because I can't understand the tone behind the message. But I wasn't complaining, just poking fun about the situation.

If we're banning people for idiocy... http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...30&start=30 Now if you don't want to read that awful thread, I can sum it up

I don't know if Benoit is guilty of killing Nancy and Daniel

Raceman Sposs is okay with me compared to this out of touch "professional wrestling expert"

Yes, that stupid list... I almost axed him today but didn't want to face repercussions.

People are just plain retarded now, posting comments that have warranted threads in general chatter then getting mad that I moved it. I think it's time to leave this town.

I don't get why people are so afraid to start a thread now. It's like in sports, how everyone feels the need to clog the offseason threads.

I applaud Venkman for pulling threads out of Gen Discussion

If we're banning people for idiocy... http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?...30&start=30 Now if you don't want to read that awful thread, I can sum it up

Raceman Sposs is okay with me compared to this out of touch "professional wrestling expert"

Yes, that stupid list... I almost axed him today but didn't want to face repercussions.

People are just plain retarded now, posting comments that have warranted threads in general chatter then getting mad that I moved it. I think it's time to leave this town.

It's Enigma, what'd you expect?

I don't get why people are so afraid to start a thread now. It's like in sports, how everyone feels the need to clog the offseason threads.

I applaud Venkman for pulling threads out of Gen Discussion

Well, this wasn't even starting a thread. There is a WrestleMania 25 thread that has a lot of rumours, speculation, etc. in it dating back to December 2008. Enigma posts something about Mania in CTDWAT, I move it, and he bitches about it. Like, seriously.

That's his whole act, dude. I mean, check out this video:

If Funkenstein gets banned, I'll quit this board. OTOH if YOU quit the board I'm lobbying to get your mod spot.

Yeah, fuck goldengreek. Really you should just ban Bob Barron though.

I can't stand his fucking guts, but the day Barron gets banned is the day we should shut the place down. TSM needs diminutive racist fucks with no shame, it's 75% of the place and he's their leader. Pisses me off to no end that he gets to live in NYC while I rot in the South. We should switch places, his visionary ethnic humo(u)r would get over huge here and he'd have his pick of redneck whores with beer guts.

funkentstein said that he didn't know where bill goldberg was when nancy and daniel got killed though. doesn't that get him some points?

If you think Funkenstein is for real, well I just don't know. He's a legend.

Besides, who else will tear the roof off the sucker? Answer: none of you maggot brains.

Funkenstein isn't that bad, he posts stupid shit here and there but for the most part he's pretty good. Venk, Enigma is an idiot. You did the right thing for moving his post to the Hall of Fame thread. I mean why would you post something that concerns the Hall of the fame in a thread that has nothing to do with the Hall of fame? That makes no sense.

I still feel the same about Ross. He's a sad sad little pot head.

Once again, my bad for letting Enigma back in.

You sure didn't sound so negative about me when I was supplying WON for TSM for 42 straight weeks!