TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

It's Leena/Peter. It's gotta be.

Once again, my bad for letting Enigma back in.

You sure didn't sound so negative about me when I was supplying WON for TSM for 42 straight weeks!

That was before you clogged up threads with every piece of trivial news you could copy and paste from PWI.

"Hey everyone, some totally irrelevant WWE developmental talent was released. Here's his tl;dr blog about it"

Boy, we sure wanted to know the latest on that major news item.

You sure didn't sound so negative about me when I was supplying WON for TSM for 42 straight weeks!

That was before you clogged up threads with every piece of trivial news you could copy and paste from PWI.

"Hey everyone, some totally irrelevant WWE developmental talent was released. Here's his tl;dr blog about it"

I thought it was newsworthy because of the backlash on tattoos, which everyone bitches about Kennedy having. And I didn't make a thread about it. Venkman made it a thread.

Actually, I appreciated him posting that.

If he's posting random news in Gen Discussion, that's fine. That's the purpose of the thread. I never liked how you felt the need to clog that thread up with everything though.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Have you ever considered becoming a detective?

Actually, I appreciated him posting that.

If he's posting random news in Gen Discussion, that's fine. That's the purpose of the thread. I never liked how you felt the need to clog that thread up with everything though.

I agree with Bob, fully here. It's one thing to post something that could be actually news worthily, like the guy getting released due to his tattoos, but posting everything under the sun is fucking ridiculous and annoying.

I wrote out this really long sarcastic "review" of last night's RAW about how everyone who lost last night was getting buried right before WM. But I just couldn't bring myself to actually post it after reading it, because I know there would be a certain demographic of posters who just wouldn't "get the joke".

The reason Enigma lives on is because, in truth, I created him when I was forced to expel all my negative posting energy to be considered as the Guardian of the Earth Wrestling Folders and an all around top poster. Destroying him would also destroy me - is it worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Guest Smues

I just hope that when you too have to merge again that it's you that absorbs his energy and not the other way around.

The reason Enigma lives on is because, in truth, I created him when I was forced to expel all my negative posting energy to be considered as the Guardian of the Earth Wrestling Folders and an all around top poster. Destroying him would also destroy me - is it worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Tear down the cockpit door. Doctor. Venkman. The pilots have already made...the ultimate sacrifice. TAKE THIS BOARD. INTO A NOSEDIVE.

Tear down the cockpit door. Doctor. Venkman. The pilots have already made...the ultimate sacrifice. TAKE THIS BOARD. INTO A NOSEDIVE.

Now THAT is pretty damn funny.

Have you ever considered becoming a detective?

I was, but I quit after the Cadogan West case.

Yes

Yes

He's been on chat Monday Nights as of late too. He seems perfectly content with the fact that few people hold a favoralbe opinion of him.

Venkman or Enigma?

Enigma. Also, he needs to quit saying "noob". Nobody says that anymore. Also

av-3285.jpg

Milky was right: motherfucker does look like Cousin Itt.

I'm back from working days / being out of town with limited laptop access. Outside of some disaster I think I misunderstood as Czech being rude about Test and renaming the place "Wrestling is Fake Forums", what's new?