TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alfdogg

TSM NBA H2H: Year 5

Guest Vitamin X

Wow, can't believe he hadn't been taken yet. Didn't think of it, but then again he's playing with Garnett and Allen so I worry about what his output would be since a lot of his points would go to those other two now as well. My next pick might seem like a bit of homerism/a bit of a reach to some, but I think he's got some potential, so that would make sense for a keeper league.

The second pick for the V-PDX Spotters is..

aldridge5-729329.jpg

LaMarcus Aldridge, F/C, Portland Trailblazers

Also, if no one has any objections, I'm going to shorten the time limit to 24 hours once we get our new team.

24 hours should be more than enough time.

Two of my ex-players taken early (Smith and Okur), how did I suck so bad last year? :(

We're going all out with this pick

durant.jpg

Kevin Durant, SF/Superstar, Seattle

Guest Vitamin X

That's not going all out at all. I was actually kind of hoping he would fall to the later rounds where I could pick him up, but was iffy on taking a rookie so early when I had Aldridge still on the board, who's bound to get an assload of touches this year with Z-Bo gone and no one else in the front court thanks to Oden's injury- not to mention his impressive summer league performance, which is also the reason I would've looked out for Durant this year as well.

Andrei Kirilenko.

I think you should be worried that he may not even want to play in the league this year. Kind of risky.

I'm banking on him getting traded or he just comes motivated.

Honestly, I forgot that he said he might not even play in the NBA though.

That's not going all out at all. I was actually kind of hoping he would fall to the later rounds where I could pick him up

Going all out in the sense that it will make or break my team this year. I'm taking a risk with the potential for a huge reward. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a beast right out the gate, but I also wouldn't be surprised if he struggles a bit and has an up and down year. I think he's got a low end potential of 17-8 pts, 6-7 boards, 45% fg w/ a steal a block and a 3 a night, and I'd be more than happy with that, but either way, it is a keeper league....

And there was no fucking way he was falling to any 'later rounds'. Like King said, I thought for sure he'd be off the board by the time I picked.