TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Youth N Asia

Your Collection in picture form

Guilty of that at times too, so I get it.

Raw was the best of the 16-bit button mashers. I still can't freaking do Diesel's Mega Move, though. Well, I did it once, and I swear the input is slightly different than move lists say.

So, I don't really think my collection is anything special enough to post OR take 6 photos of... but here's 6 photos of what I own anyway.

Some notes:

* I've traded in old games exactly once in my life adult life. Old games get you so little (for reference, I gave them SmackDown: Just Bring It in 2004 and probably got $3, if that, for it) that even crappy games that I should never have bought end up being saved (note Mania 21!).

* I just noticed the staging of the 1st photo cut out four N64 games. I don't feel like re-staging it but they were GoldenEye, Zelda: OoT, Majora's Mask, and Perfect Dark.

* In trying to determine why I only have 6 real PS1 games, I realized that in those days I wasn't working and rented almost everything. I also remembered one is at a friend's house and/or missing (the first Street Fighter II collection).

* Not pictured: NES, Mario/Duckhunt, Dragon Warrior 1, and Darkwing Duck. Not quite sure where the 3 carts are and the NES is sotred somewhere.

* Also not pictured: Arctic White GBA with Fire Pro Advanced and Super Mario World and a Game Boy Colour with Pokemon Gold. I'm not sure where any of this is right now.

* Mario 64 is with the DC picture because that's where I found it. It wasn't with my N64 stuff and I thought it was missing. Speaking of the DC picture, MvC2 is at a friend's house and/or missing (same situation as above - they moved in May and I assume they brought it to their new home, but I never asked).

* The last picture I just could not get a good focus on.

GameCollection1.jpg

GameCollection2.jpg

GameCollection3.jpg

GameCollection4.jpg

GameCollection5.jpg

GameCollection6.jpg

I theorize a lot of the original purchasers were morons who hadn't yet learned how to properly treat a game disc so it stays in proper working condition.

I believe it's a combination of a) Gamestops/EBs discontinuing trade-ins for PS1 games and b) Advent Children coming out and the nostalgia it sparked.

The aforementioned morons may have accounted for it, too. :)

I noticed a similar trend with the Silent Hill movie and the original PS1 Silent Hill game.

alright, I won't bump this thread after this...but yeah, update

IMG_0943.jpg

upgraded some of my NES games to ones with boxes and booklets, as well as Mega Mans 1 and 4

Also picked up Inindo, Brain Lord, and Doom for the SNES

Better, more comprehensive photos from my collection...

systems.jpg

My small, but soon to be upgraded, TV stand. American PS2 on the left, above that is the Hori fighting stick, Japanese PS2 on the right, under all that is the mini SNES (modded so you don't have to use Nintendo's proprietary AV cable) and the Wii.

wii-1.jpg

Wii games: Bleach: Shattered Blade, Bust-A-Move Bash, Guitar Hero 3 (forgot to take a pic of the guitar), Manhunt 2, Trauma Center: Second Opinion, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Resident Evil 4, Wii Sports, Zelda Twilight Princess. Gamecube games: Resident Evil 0, Resident Evil Remake.

snes1.jpg

SNES games: Bulls vs Blazers, Chrono Trigger, DK Country, Fatal Fury Special, Final Fantasies II, III & Mystic Quest, Final Fight, Gradius 3, Hammerlock Wrestling, Mortal Kombat 1 & 2, Natsume Championship Wrestling, NBA Jam, NHLPA, Ranma 1/2 Hard Battle, Saturday Night Slammasters, Sim City, Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare, Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Super Adventura Island, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario World, Super Street Fighter 2, World Heroes, WWF Wrestlemania, WWF Royal Rumble, WWF Raw, X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse & Zelda: A Link to the Past.

sfc.jpg

Super Famicom games: Fire Pro Wrestling Woman All-Star Dream Slam, Fire Pro Wrestling Queen's Special, Super Fire Pro Wrestling 1, 2, 3, 3 Easy Type, Special, X, Hybrid Wrestler, Shin Nihon Pro Wresling: Tyosenshi in Tokyo Dome (NJPW), Shin Nihon Pro Wresling Kounin '95 Tokyo Dome Battle 7 (NJPW), Zen Nihon Pro Wrestling (AJPW), Parodius.

psx-1.jpg

PSX games: Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy Tactics, Resident Evil Director's Cut (missing cover unfortunately), RE2, RE3: Nemesis, Silent Hill.

ps2-import_wrestling.jpg

PS2 import wrestling games: All Star Pro Wrestling 3, Fire Pro Wrestling Z, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, King of Colosseum 2, Kinnikuman Generations, Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix Max, Wrestle Kingdom, Wrestle Kingdom 2.

ps2-import_other.jpg

PS2 various import games: Gradius 3 & 4, Sega Ages 2500 Volume 25: Gunstar Heroes (plus Dynamite Headdy & Alien Soldier), R-Type Final, Sega Ages 2500 Volume 28: Tetris Collection.

ps2-import_fighting.jpg

PS2 import fighting games: Hokuto No Ken (Fist of the North Star), Fatal Fury Battle Archives Volumes 1 & 2, Samurai Spirits 0, Samurai Spirits: Tenkaichi Kenkakuden, (Hyper) Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Collection, Vampire: Darkstalkers Collection.

ps2-1.jpg

PS2 games: Art of Fighting Anthology, Capcom Classics Collection Volumes 1 & 2, Dynasty Warriors 5, Galactic Wrestling, Gradius 5, GTA 3 & Vice City, GTA San Andreas, Justice League Heroes, Manhunt.

ps2-2.jpg

PS2 games: Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Mega Man Anniversary Collection, Midway Arcade Treasures Volumes 1 & 2, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Mortal Kombat Arcade Disc from Deception, Rampage Total Destruction, Resident Evil Outbreak 1 & 2, Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI.

ps2-3.jpg

PS2 games: Sega Genesis Collection, Silent Hill 2, WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006 & 2007, Sonic Mega Collection Plus, Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven, Warriors Orochi, X-Men Legends 2.

import_wrestling.jpg

Various import games: PSX - Fire Pro Wrestling G, Fire Pro Wrestling Iron Slam 96, Champion Wrestler. Saturn - Fire Pro Wrestling S: 6men Scramble. GBA - Fire Pro Wrestling A. Soundtrack - Fire Pro Wrestling G.

ds.jpg

DS games: Bust-A-Move, Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, Hotel Dusk Room 215, New Super Mario Bros, Puzzle Quest, Resident Evil Deadly Silence, Sim City, Super Mario 64, Tetris.

The only thing I'm missing in these shots are my actual Nintendo DS plus the GBA games I have for it (Contra, Ghouls n Ghosts, River City Ransom, Fire Pro Wrestling 2, Double Dragon, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, Super Street Fighter 2).

I don't have pics cause I've just packed all of my games away (moving), but I just got in

Chrono Trigger - SNES

Zombies at my Neighbors - SNES

Secret of Mana - SNES

Dr Mario & Tetris 2 in 1 - SNES

Dragon Warrior IV - NES

If this thread isn't dead when I move into my new place I'll take an updated pic.

Even if I never play 3/4 of these games again I just like having them

Even if the thread does go dead for a bit, you should still post pics. It's wierd, but I love seeing other people's collections/setups. :lol:

Here is my entry for the "show off your wiener size" contest :

genesisio3.jpg

Not pictured : Eternal Champions, Taz : Escape From Mars

nintendo64de1.jpg

nintendo642pi5.jpg

Not Pictured : Paper Mario

gamecubenr6.jpg

gamecube2lv9.jpg

xboxyt7.jpg

xbox2ct9.jpg

Maybe a quarter of the XBox games came when I bought it from a friend. I keep them since they will get me nothing in credit.

playstationmz3.jpg

playstation2ru3.jpg

playstation22ec0.jpg

Other games not pictured :

NES : Super Mario Bros 1-2-3, Metroid, some 120-in-1 cartridge, Dragon Warrior I, Excitebike, Ice Hockey, Kung Fu, Laser Invasion, Tecmo World Wrestling

Game Boy : Super Mario Land 1-2-3, Tetris, Zelda : Link’s Awakening, Metroid II, Pokemon Yellow, Radar Mission, Go Go Tank

Game Gear : Sonic 2, World Series Baseball …..what a flop.

PC : Half-Life 1 + Opposing Force & Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Elder Scrolls : Oblivion, Command & Conquer : Red Alert, Diablo, Doom Legacy, Sim City 3000 Unlimited, Planescape Torment, Who Wants to be a Millionaire 2

Nearly 20 years worth of gaming......I think I have no life. :wacko: I bought maybe two or three games per month during my college years and I've never touched several of them. I barely have time to play nowadays. Still, I intend to go through most of them one of these days.

Here's the N64 collection. I didn't buy all of these during the N64's prime, so don't worry about whether or not I was duped into buying Mace as a child.

realod8.jpg

The best is WCW Nitro at the very bottom, which still has a sticker I put on it years back where I tried to sell it. No takers.

Nice to see dubq with "Bulls v. Blazers and the NBA playoffs" for SNES. I got that game with Madden '93 (the first edition of Madden I ever played) from my uncle who was a game reviewer at the time for free. While the gameplay was choppy I loved taking my Utah Jazz through the postseason and smashing the Bulls in the finals.

Anyone ever play Body Harvest for N64? My brother got that game and since his taste in games wasn't good I was like "what in the heck is this?" before I played it and thought it was one of the better games on the console.

Nice to see dubq with "Bulls v. Blazers and the NBA playoffs" for SNES. I got that game with Madden '93 (the first edition of Madden I ever played) from my uncle who was a game reviewer at the time for free. While the gameplay was choppy I loved taking my Utah Jazz through the postseason and smashing the Bulls in the finals.

Anyone ever play Body Harvest for N64? My brother got that game and since his taste in games wasn't good I was like "what in the heck is this?" before I played it and thought it was one of the better games on the console.

Body Harvest is one of my favorite game on the system. Never managed to finish it as it was always a rental, but I had a lot of fun with that game.

I didnt used to have a lot of games but since I got a job I have more ps2 games then I ever had for any system (I just bought my 40th gamt-the simpsons game- the other day) with my n64 I only had 8 games originally (do to being an uemployed teen during its heyday) and got a couple more last year used to bring the total to 11 . I have a genesis with about 10 games Id say(probably less but I forget) I have all the systems in their original boxes by the way

also have an original gameboy from xmas 1990 with 1o or so games

I need to take some pics for yas

1958806924_c15f1f87b2.jpg

-The TV downstairs with the Wii

1958807948_9235975fa8.jpg

-Wii and GameCube games

1957982787_f42c26cddb.jpg

-Upstairs with PS2 and SNES (with no games and no controllers)

1958810790_c971cddc35.jpg

-PS2 games

1958806268_1d9d8d9a8e.jpg

-Whatever PS1 games I have lying around here

1958811790_89cbce3765.jpg

-DS and DS games

I finally got some of my shit pictured, My PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, N64 and SNES games are still boxed up cause I don't have room for the at this moment in time.

n731585454_1794005_2572.jpg

Pictured:

DC - Skies of Arcadia, Capcom vs SNK, Space Channel 5, Blue Stinger, Chu Chu Rocket, Sega Bass Fishing :headbang: , Crazy Taxi, Ready 2 Rumble, Power Stone 1 & 2, Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Shenmue 1 & 2

GB - Donkey Kong, Mario Land 2, Wario Land, Wario Blast, Zelda: Links Awakening

DS - Brain Training, Hotel Dusk, Metroid Hunters, WarioWare, Tetris DS, Meteos, Sonic Rush, Final Fantasy III, Guilty Gear Dust Strikers, Mario and Luigi: Brothers in Time, Capcom vs SNK Card Fighters, Bust-a-Move DS, Metroid Pinball, Osu! Tatake! Oindan!(sp), Mario Kart DS

GBA: Yoshi Twist, Mario Kart, Mario and Luigi, Final Fight One, Konami Krazy Racers, Guadian Heroes, Alien Hominoide, Street Fighter II, Super Puzzle Fighter

Not Pictured:

DS - Phoenix Wright 1 & 2

n731585454_1794006_8197.jpg

As you can see, I don't use my 360 all that much.

Pictured:

360 - Sonic, Prey, Dead Rising (tin), Gears of War, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Fear

n731585454_1794007_9298.jpg

Pictured:

Wii - Wii Points, Zelda, WarioWare: Smooth Moves, Wii Sports, Eledees, Mario Strikers, Excite Truck, Wii Play, Mario Galaxy

Not Pictured:

Virtual Console - Sonic 3, Super Probotector, Paper Mario, Story of Thor, Mario 3, Sin & Punishment, King of Fighters 94

n731585454_1794004_6076.jpg

My most prized possesions.

Pictured:

Saturn - Panzer Dragoon Saga (Rare as rocking horse shit to get hold of in ace condition with all four discs)

DS - Phoenix Wright III - Trials and Tribulations

...And a Friday the 13th part III Jason. (Again, rare as rocking horse shit to get hold of boxed)

I had it upright before but after observing a friend using theirs on it's side without issues, I went with it. Somehow it actually SAVES room this way (it's a very tight squeeze to get it to fit between the support leg of the table unit AND the VCR/DVD combo, but it sits on top of it and next to the slim PS2 nicely).

Been a while, but I have a new addition for this thread.

tv.jpg

Basically, I'd been looking for a 20" (at least) LCD TV with a 4:3 aspect ratio to put into my computer desk and use solely for my PS2's (region 1 and region 2) as well as my SNES or any other system that looks better at that aspect ratio.

This is what I ended up with. A nice model from Sharp, cost me only about $150 and it fits PERFECTLY into the shelf above my laptop. Either way I'm really pleased with how this turned out. The games look MUCH better at this resolution w/o stretching. Also, now I can play some Street Fighter 3 while my girlfriend hogs the bigger TV for "America's Best Dance Crew" or something else just like it. Good times! ;)