TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
NYU

24 -- Season 7

It probably has less to do with a problem between Aaron & Martha and more to do with her going insane and murdering a former president.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about the Martha appearance last season.

It probably has less to do with a problem between Aaron & Martha and more to do with her going insane and murdering a former president.

Assuming Logan's even dead, as I don't believe they ever said one way or the other.

Assuming Logan's even dead, as I don't believe they ever said one way or the other.

It was implied that he died with the ambulance he was in turning off the siren and lights at the end of the episode. However, it doesn't really change things for Martha whether he survived or not.

Jack yelling "Get an ambulance!" after the president's husband was shot has to be the most Bauer-ific delivery so far. Take that miss female Curtis. You better get that ambulance. Jack doesn't care you're standing right there. The president's husband has been shot and he's going to yell as loud as he damn well pleases.

Just caught up with the last 3.

I like what they're doing with Jack being framed. Hopefully it lasts longer than 4 episodes like in season 5. Having him go rogue and just being Jack Bauer is something that they haven't done in a while. All he needs is Chloe and he'll be fine.

Well it's pretty much a gimme that either Renee finds Jack or vice versa next week. There was a great line from Moss when he and Jack were in the helicopter about how he's known Renee for 9 years and she's never behaved the way she has in the past 9 hours.

Jack Bauer: For every year you know a woman, he needs but an hour to turn her.

You get the idea that Jack really wants to die in the line of fire for the United States. This wasn't the first suicide mission he went on that someone stole from under him at the end

Jack finally got through to the Senator before he caught a few to the chest... that was a nice scene.

Killer fight sequence, too, after Jack turned into Bob the freakin' builder on him in the trailer. That was pretty nuts.

Shoot on sight? Oh boy.

Kind of slow until the ending. The scenes between Jack and the Senator were good, but now I'm really disappointed to see the Senator dead.

I'm glad that the package that Voight is bringing in isn't a nuke, because there's likely nothing more they can do, creative-wise, with them.

I loved and hated what they did with the senator. For once in the show you're going "Fuck yeah, help Jack!" and then 5 seconds later it turns into "Oh shit, why the fuck did you do that?!".

I thought it was pretty funny that Jack was caught unawares by the shooter, who was impersonating a cop, right after seeing a photo of him impersonating a cop. That's some sweet, sweet irony.

Decent reloading episode. Nice to see Moss finally getting quicker on the uptake with nabbing Walker helping out Jack. Also, I'm interested in seeing what kind of bullshit reasoning Voight has for this entire plot (besides a "shitload of money", of course). Should be a knee-slapper from the way he was acting tonight.

I liked the explanation of the weapons system being a bio-weapon that they helped Juma develop, because it provided a credible answer to the question "What could Juma, a dictator in a little African country, have that they couldn't just acquire by themselves?".

Amusingly enough, ever since season 2 the threats have gone nuke - bio-weapon - nuke - bio-weapon - nuke - bio-weapon (with other stuff thrown in of course).

I thought it was pretty funny that Jack was caught unawares by the shooter, who was impersonating a cop, right after seeing a photo of him impersonating a cop. That's some sweet, sweet irony.

Decent reloading episode. Nice to see Moss finally getting quicker on the uptake with nabbing Walker helping out Jack. Also, I'm interested in seeing what kind of bullshit reasoning Voight has for this entire plot (besides a "shitload of money", of course). Should be a knee-slapper from the way he was acting tonight.

Yeah, especially how Hodges keep's acting like he doesn't want to go through with whatever attack he's planning on The U.S., but he has to for the greater good. Kind of reminds me in a way of when Logan supplying russian rebels with nerve gas in season 5.

The past few episodes have been awesome. Kinda sucks that they killed Quinn off given how he was royally fucking Jack over just when Jack was making breakthroughs. The shoot-on-sight order is great. The president really should be a bit more grateful for Jack saving the motherfucking day with the 'splosion trick.

I just hope now that Jack has been exposed to the bio-agent we don't get some exaggerated medical symptoms like him magically coughing up blood 3 hours from now.

I also hope they don't pull a Michelle Dessler and make him magically immune.

Best explanation: it was inert and not yet activated making it harmless.

Best explanation: it was inert and not yet activated making it not harmless.

that's what I'm thinking is going to happen.

Wonder if Jack felt that he needed to save...Clive? Craig? Whoever the dock security guy was to make up for the other civilian he lost earlier this season

Great season so far. I'm very interested to see how Olivia fits into all of this somehow. Is she really out to help her mom or does she have her own hidden agenda.

I think I mentioned this near the beginning of season 7, but I'm new to the show. I wanetd to watch from the beginning, so I ordered all 6 seasons. I was surprised to find that there was a box set released in late October which included seasons 1-5. It wasn't available in any stores in my area, so I ordered from Wal-Mart.com, which had the cheapest price.

After several shipping problems, I received the set last week. The packaging is kind of cheap, but I paid $112 for it so I saved a shitload of money as opposed to if I were to buy all the seasons separately. Throw in the $30 I paid for season 6, and I spent less than $150 on the series. I have all episodes of season 7 saved on my DVR. I've only watched season 1 so far, but it was awesome.

Somewhat blurry pics of the box, DVD briefcase, book, and the XL shirt which they magically fit into a rectangle roughly the size of my hand:

Box front

Box back

ShirtCube 2008

Book front

Book back

DVD briefcase

DVDs separated like file folders

Inside back plus episode guide booklet

Anyone else own this?

Looks like some nice added stuff in there, but I've never been big into added content, special features, etc.

Not long ago, Best Buy had Seasons 2-6 on sale for $20 each- coupled that with a manufacturer's coupon for $15 each season if you bought the special edition of season 1- got 1-6 for about $45.

Anyway- this season has done a great job of livening up the series. The change in location was much needed, the new characters are interesting and the storylines, for the most part, are fun.