TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chirs3

SWF Storm Card - 9-26-2007

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The Smartmarks Wrestling Federation presents...
SWF STOOOOORM!
Live, Wednesday, September 26th, from the J.L. Walkup Skydome in Flagstaff, Arizona!!
(7pm PST, 10pm EST; check local listings)
(Send all promos/marked matches to Ace309)

flagstaff_walkup_skydome.jpg

One show before Genesis! It'll be Toxxic vs. Johnny in the Main Event, but with a week still to go, a lot can happen! For example, maybe... oh, I dunno... a CONTRACT SIGNING?!

PLUS~! A rookie, a returnee, and a cyborg all in action! And hopefully a number of PROMOS, hint hint wink wink nudge nudge say no more.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Toxxic vs. "Big Bully" Bruner

--> Mike asked nicely, so hey, why not?
Rules: Standard singlies.
Word Limit: 5000
Send to: Muzz

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Leon Sharpe vs. Insane Luchador

--> He is not a crook. So he'd have us believe, anyway. But seriously, better strippers? I'd totally vote for him. The returning Leon Sharp-with-an-E goes up against the Insane Luchador!
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: Ace309

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Luke-o vs. MANSON

--> Luke-o's debut last show turned a lot of heads - unfortunately, one of them was Manson's~! Can our impressive rookie survive a concentrated dose of MANSONOSITY?~~~@!@
Rules: Standard singles.
Word Limit: 4500
Send to: [email protected]

-=-=-=-

SINGLES MATCH
Ghost Machine vs. Jesse James Sanders

--> Ghost Machine's been out sick for a few weeks - Blue Screen of Death - but I have it on good authority that he's back, and ready to... uh... format Sanders' C: drive... or... man, I suck at this.
Rules: Singles.
Word Limit: 4000
Send to: [email protected]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

As usual, any requests for additions/subtractions/edits, post away, and we Tom shall accomodate.

Marked matches and promos go to Tom (Ace309) this week. You internet messageboard jerkwads have already ruined Harry Potter and Bioshock for me, but I'm not letting you ruin Halo 3, so once this card goes up I'm abandoning the internet. No messageboards, no AIM, no chatrooms - nothing but email until I've beaten the game. So if you need to reach CC for stuffs, either hit up Tom or, if you don't mind a really slow response time, email me at [email protected]. :P

And remember: LAST CHANCE for Genesis requests. :P