TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foleyfanforever88

Survivor: China

Fuck that, those people made CHYNA look perfectly decent.

So either they're such miracle workers that they can believably "airbrush" (really it's all computer editing these days) stuff right out of existence... or Chyna's clenis sprouted in just the couple years between her last PB shoot and her sex tape.

Fuck that, those people made CHYNA look perfectly decent.

So either they're such miracle workers that they can believably "airbrush" (really it's all computer editing these days) stuff right out of existence... or Chyna's clenis sprouted in just the couple years between her last PB shoot and her sex tape.

You know, I had kept the whole Chyna pictoral out of my head and you had to bring it up. I think I'll need a stiff drink right now, and it's 8am.

WRT to airbrushing - yeah, I know it's computers now, but I'd still call it airbrushing for lack of a better description of what's going on, no?

Ashley should have known when to back down.

All this time she's been working in such a politcally intense working enviroment, and she hasn't yet figured out you don't confront the alpha male? Especially when you're so low on the totem pole?

Eh, it was going to happen, and let's be honest - the alpha male is the next lowest on the totem pole. Dave's a jerk, but they figured that his camp skills outweigh his being a bitch in challenges, thus he stays at least 3 more days. They lose, he's done.

Christ! Ugliest Diva EVER!!!!!

That, sir, is untrue, given that Chyna was a Diva. But point taken - there is a definite "yikes" factor there, and moreso when Ashley doesn't have makeup on.

Also, I really have to question Matt Hardy's taste in women.