TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hawk 34

Chuck

I agree about how it would be nice to have an episode with no Fulcrum. It's gotten to the point where any new character I basically expect to be an agent. It's also a long time until the next episode. Boo.

As a side, Sarah could kill as many people as she wanted, and I'd stick with her....

I agree about how it would be nice to have an episode with no Fulcrum. It's gotten to the point where any new character I basically expect to be an agent. It's also a long time until the next episode. Boo.

As a side, Sarah could kill as many people as she wanted, and I'd stick with her....

Hell yes.

Man, I knew exactly what the point of casting Reginald VelJohnson in that role was but for some reason it didn't click that he was out and out playing his character from the Die Hard films. That's so awesome, I love when film characters cross over into TV in minor parts.

Did anyone watch this in 3D tonight? I didn't have any glasses, so it was just distracting, but it was still a pretty good episode.

They gave Tony Hale like 2 lines, and they were the best part of the show. First off, dropping the Arrested Development reference ("NO TOUCHING!") and then 'splashing myself silly'.

The 3D was okay. It kind of hurt my head after a while, but there were some parts that were definitely cool.

Particularly 3D Sarah crawling. That I enjoyed.

As a Lost geek, I wanted them to have "Charlie"'s band be called Drive Shaft, but otherwise I thought the episode was good. You kind of know what your going to get with Chuck right now, in a good way.

Well...since everyone on the show that they bring in is inevitably a spy of some kind... And I'd guess that Ellie and Awesome's wedding will be the season finale since they keep moving towards it... And since the identity of Orion should get cracked as a cliffhanger... And since Chuck's supposed to be finding his father... Should I just assume that his father is Orion?

I didn't really think about it before, but yeah, that's a safe bet. I liked the added dimension that it gave Chuck to be searching on his own. Made him seem a lot more competent.

I still really like this show, but I'm getting beyond tired of every single show ending with either Chuck liking Sarah and it not happening or Sarah liking Chuck and it not happening.

I still dig the show too...but they do have to shake up that formula. I was kind of hoping that superspy would stick around and be with Sarah just to change the dynamic a bit. Plus...he was a pretty awesome character.

They are dipping dangerously close to Clark and Lana in the barn every episode territory at this point.

But the cast is so damned likeable that I can tolerate it.

On the other note...if it does play out that my guess is correct...it would explain why Chuck's brain can hold all of this when they've been making it clear that no one elses can...since his father could have been running experiments on him forever without him knowing. It wouldn't take much for Bryce to discover that being the spy that he is...and Chuck being his best friend.

Yeah, pretty obvious that that's what's going on here. Chuck's Dad=Orion. I really wanted to hate the superspy, but he was so damn nice to Chuck. Would have been good to keep him around. Any suggestions for who should play Mr. Bartowski? My vote goes to

Scott Bakula

...a nice homage to sci-fi past and present....

plus i read he may show up this season...he and chevy chase.

Some solid homage to The Karate Kid this past week. I read something a while back from the creator where he says that viewers will be pretty satisfied with this season's finale.

Yup, considering it might be the series finale.

Wait, what? Please tell me they aren't considering cancelling this show...

Yeah. He made sure to make the season finale a possible series finale. This is where he wanted to go with the show and is not going to take chances of it not being renewed.

Was anyone else bothered by how the previews for next week's episode pretty much spoiled the cliffhanger ending of this week? I mean why announce that

Chevy Chase and Scott Bakula were guest starring and one will be his father, while the other an enemy. Then in the end of the preview they told us that Bakula is the father and Chase is the bad guy.

Desperate attempt to grab viewers? Yeah I don't know why they put together that promo. A simple "with guest stars Scott Bakula and Chevy Chase!" should be enough.

I thought for sure Forrest was going to get disgraced and sent back to D.C. when she and Casey get caught having sex in the armory or something.