TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
KingPK

The Office: Season 4

I don't think he's that old. I don't think he has any concept of what a "birth date" is. I figure it's the same thing with Ed Truck's capa detation-- nothing that Creed says carries any merit.

I was being distracted at the time-- what was the issue with Pam's computer? Good to see the IT Tech guy again, at any rate.

I thought it was a fantastic episode and the "big reveal" of Jim and Pam was executed perfectly. I was so convinced that Michael was going to burst into tears, yet again, at the end of the race. Forever souring the moment by having Michael puke was the right way to go. I liked it just as much, if not more so, than GWH-- which is saying a lot.

Okay so I watched all of seson 3 in like 3 days (for the first time) to prepare for this. Eh. It's starting to go downhill. Karen being done makes me sad. So much wasted oppurtunity. Karen > Pam. Yeah, I said it. And it's true.

Who would of thought that Creed was THAT old?

Creed isn't that old, he just said he was to get into the oldest age bracket so he could win the (nonexistent) prize money. I just assume that Creed frequently enters races to do this.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

That whole "with the body of a porcupine" thing went on too long and just didn't work, y'know? Other than that, good episode, though I'm not really excited for the one next week where Ryan gives some sort of seminar. It'll just be lots of saying "Michael..." and giving weird looks to the camera, I think.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

I like how Ryan is the only character who is in no way endearing whatsoever.

I think Angela is somewhat endearing.

She's a super conservative freak, yeah, but when Dwight stopped Roy she kept asking everyone to repeat the story because she was so proud of her man.

And also, just last episode with Sprinkles...

"And here we are last Halloween. Just a couple of cats - out on the town."

Guest Gym Class Fallout

I like Angela.

Actually, I guess Andy would be the other one. He's funny, which is good, but in no way sympathetic.

Oh God, I fuckin loved this episode. When Michael hit Meredith I was laughing for a good solid 10 minutes. Just a great episode all around. And I'm LOVING the way Ryan looks. Fits him perfectly.

Another solid season premiere.

I think Angela is somewhat endearing.

She's a super conservative freak, yeah, but when Dwight stopped Roy she kept asking everyone to repeat the story because she was so proud of her man.

And also, just last episode with Sprinkles...

"And here we are last Halloween. Just a couple of cats - out on the town."

I didn't think that was pride. It seemed more like Angela got turned on by Dwight's toughness.

"I tried to visit him once, but my Visa was protested by the Showing Foundation"

That's "Shoah" Foundation, and it's 10x funnier when you know that

Shoah, not Showing. Did you miss the joke? Rhetorical Q.

Sorry, I misheard it.

"Then don't look into my eyes... look right here, it's an old sales trick."

I knew he'd figure Kelly out.

The joke was that

Dwight's relative was a Nazi in exile

Oh yeah, now I understand. Forgot what the Shoah Foundation was, beleive it or not Thanks Czech.