TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

House: Season 4

This was a good episode. I think having Foreman back makes the show better. I'm starting to get used to the characters that are left but it just feels good to have Foreman back.

The CIA episode looks fantastic.

"It looks so much cooler on 24."

I liked some of what was going on tonight, particularly the House/Foreman dynamic. It was nice to see House legitimately confused and caught off-guard by Foreman ultimately liking the job. But I thought the stuff with the mirror patient and the contestants lacked the subtlety that the show usually has. It was blatant and helped turn them into one-note characters (particularly the plastic surgeon). The one exception I would have there would be Cutthroat Bitch - the stuff with her character helped change her into a deeper character.

Still, I think that although parts of the episode were really heavy-handed, it sets up other parts of the show well for the long run. Not their best episode, but the good long-term planning behind it was evident.

house vs foreman vs cuddy is going to be way fun

last nights show was very entertaining

house calling the mormon guy "Big Love" made me spit out the water I was drinking in a true spit-take moment.

I too was wondering what wa sthe deal with cuddy now on B.C.

I dislike Cutthroat Bitch a great deal (Amber or whatever her name is). She's ugly, and more importantly, she's not a very good addition to the show. She only serves to fire up the rest of the team, which I do believe is House's job.

Big Love has little to no character development or input (oh, he's a single father black mormon, neat.)

The only people I actually care about are Number 13 (mainly because I like her eyes), Kal Penn, and the boring guy. Plastic surgeon dude is too Jewy.

I do like that Foreman is back. Chase and Cameron being still a part of the storyline, but not involved in the story is great as well. I'm a huge fan of this show.

I'm not sure how I feel about next weeks episode. I'm not usually a fan of these documentary crew gimmicks. I contend that House needs more out of the office episodes.

It's always the quiet ones who end up being the creepy ones. Totally didn't see that ending coming, great twist. And now down to two spots on the team I guess so it's going to get really interesting.

Now that Boring Guy is gone, I'm not sure who is going to go next week. It's up to Kal Penn or the black guy. I don't think either of the women are leaving yet and I'm putting money on the hot one taking it in the end.

You think the plastic surgeon is going to make it through?

I agree with the gut feeling on surgeon guy making it. Kal's never impressed me in the show and the black guy's been even less impressive. I wouldn't mind seeing both just get knocked off.

I don't think any of them are going to make it.

It will probably just somehow end up being Chase, Cameron, and Foreman again.

If any of them make it, it will either be #13 or the CIA doctor, I think.

When is the USA replay? I missed it last night.

If I remember correctly, USA is two weeks behind. So it SHOULD be next week. Mirror, Mirror is airing this week so yeah, should be next week.

ETA: Yes, it will air next Friday night.

"Boy meets girl, boy gets stupid, boy and girl live stupidly ever after."

Wilson's getting all the good lines recently.

The editing of the video and House's interview right after they found the lime disease were both incredible.

I though this was the last episode they had. I'm glad there are more.