TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Mik

House: Season 4

Guest funmusicgirl

I missed this week. How good was it? I'd like to see what happens with Michael Michelle's character.

I really hope both guys are cut next week, because they are such bland characters. Big Love leaving was a shock but I am glad he is gone too. They do not need two Foremans on the show.

Line of the night: "Amber has the nickname of cutthroat bitch, and you think I drugged him?!"

the dvd sale was at CCity as well, I couldnt get season 2 (the only one I dont own) cuz its not like its possible to do an employee sale on Black Friday, the sale actually was good thru sat, but I was off sat.

anyhow good show the other night, finally the game ends. too bad they go into a month of repeats only to come back for 3 measly episodes? they might as well show them now. the xmas ep of bones was pretty good too.

man im pissed bones and house will be over soon

House always takes a hiatus around this time of the year anyways. They want to have somethng to hold during January while the other networks will start throwing out the reality stuff. Is House still planned for the post Super Bowl spot?

I believe there are a few episodes left... including one after the SB as mentioned above. They had a great two part episode scheduled for the post-SB spot but they said the one they are going to air in its spot is pretty good as well.

"Ooooh bondage. I tried that once. All she did was tie me up and complain about how hard it is to be Dean of Medicine."

"It's a Moose! On a Jew!"