TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in College Football 9/27 - 9/29

5-yard facemask by OU.

This is just a horrid breakdown by OU on SO many levels here in the fourth.

CU TD, will tie at 24 with a PAT.

I heard on ESPN Radio that apparently a backup freshman safety from Michigan was inelligible (according to Big Ten rules and NOT NCAA rules...some type of freshman elligibility technicality that the AD missed) and that they may have to forfeit their win against Penn St. because he played in that game... :(

That's embarrassing on a lot of levels for Penn State to get their first win over Michigan in about 10 years due to a forfeit.

CU just returned a punt to the 50 with 3 minutes left.

The way things are going, CU is going to pull a big upset.

If Rutgers loses as well (down 14-3 with a minute left in the half, but it looks like they're about to score) is USF the favorite to win the Big East?

EDIT: 14-10 now.

Not knowing anything about the situation but my guess is that any sort of forfeit decision probably wouldn't happen until after the season. Just can't see a team forfeiting a game during the season especially when it was such an insignifcant player.

So much for the 49-48 type of game expected, Oregon up 10-3 on Cal at halftime.

KSU has scored on all three sides of the ball in this game, with a kick-off return TD and INT return TD along with their offensive TD

The FCS standings are getting interesting as well this weekend...

First #13 Hampton lost and now Weber State is leading #1 Montana 10-6 in the 3rd quarter (Is the #1 spot cursed now??), #25 Richmond is leading #11 New Hampshire 27-24 at the half, and Idaho State is leading #18 Montana State 17-14 at the half. I'd do my own Top 25 for the FCS but I'm not sure anybody would care :P

Oklahoma fans, please exit stage left. Now that they're out of the #1 debate, it's just LSU and USC.

Florida?

Oklahoma fans, please exit stage left. Now that they're out of the #1 debate, it's just LSU and USC.

Florida?

You're right. I forgot them. But LSU and Florida meets in the season, so let's just say the winner of that.

Florida?

The defending National Champs get no love.

Also, Oklahoma Fans will not exit stage right, they've still got to try and win the Big 12. As far as the NT hopes, who knows if anyone will go undefeated all season long.

As far as the game goes; Damn Igleasis cost them that game.