TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nate

WWE 24/7 October Discussion

Great lineup next month. This month was quite disappointing since I had just watched the Undertaker dvd a few months ago. Two Survivor Series (and maybe a third from the PYBO's), Summerslam 2007, a rare AWA show, and the Families program is very good.

I was hoping they would show Clash 13 thanksgiving thunder.. Oh well

I just wish they'd show Clashes period. They could start it from Clash 1, go all the way to the last one, and it would take a couple of years if done on a once a month basis.

After getting a couple days off work, I must say its the tops to hook the pc to the HD and finally check out some of the stuff from 24/7 Online. Well, obviously it's not in HD but whatever. Saw the 4 Raws in 750k quality. Dare I say the quality looks better than a lot of the SD channels I get. Plus, its nice to make a playlist on the WMP so I don't even have to get off my ass to start the next vid. Hence the reason why I don't take much time off work, I get really lazy.

Any speculation as to what will be on in November? They hype up a family reunion theme (Guerreros, Funks, Harts, Von Erichs, & McMahons) as well as Survivor Series matches. Other than another part of the IC Title series and 2 more Raws, I would assume we're guaranteed the Harts vs HBK/Knights and maybe the SurSer Alliance blowoff since it involved the McMahons. Oh yeah, and Paul London's favorite match will be on tap. Hopefully, they'll have another hour long Hot Bed special too.

wait theyre skipping mnws? ( oh i guess when one show is prempted, its not awar so it dont count. that sucks)

I think if nothing happens on one or the other show, they'll skip it. They won't skip a show with an important angle, even if it's a no-compete week. We're about to hit the point where Nitro was regularly rescheduled due to the NBA playoffs being shown on TNT.

wait theyre skipping mnws? ( oh i guess when one show is prempted, its not awar so it dont count. that sucks)

I think if nothing happens on one or the other show, they'll skip it. They won't skip a show with an important angle, even if it's a no-compete week. We're about to hit the point where Nitro was regularly rescheduled due to the NBA playoffs being shown on TNT.

yea I guess, but my point is I like seeing the old shows in order (and recording them as well) though nitro has kinda lots a bit of luster due to the editing out of history of You-Know-Who

yea I guess, but my point is I like seeing the old shows in order (and recording them as well) though nitro has kinda lots a bit of luster due to the editing out of history of You-Know-Who

It's not like "He Who Shall Not Be Named" was doing anything of note at this point in 1997. If memory serves me correctly, his next "big feud" is with Meng.

Can we stop with this "you know who" crap?

I was being sarcastic, but I don't fault the WWE for what they're doing. They are not going to let anyone say they're trying to profit off the career of a murderer after the fact.

Before I subscribed to 24/7 (actually I think this happened the first month I did subscribe) but followed the full posted schedules on WWE.com - which no longer exist - it was quite obvious they were skipping the non-compete weeks, so this isn't news. Thursday Raw Thursday may be the first non-compete week to have an airing. Like I said, reading the results for the April 14/97 Raw, I will gladly take the leap to Austin beating the hell out of Bret over a 17 minute HHH vs Jesse James match from Africa.

Thing is, given Booker T.'s acrimonious split with WWE they probably won't hesitate to edit the Benoit/Booker best of 7 series off of these shows.

If they've shown Jeff Jarrett, Wendi Richter and David Schulz, I don't think they'll sweat Booker.

Guest flairfan
I was hoping they would show Clash 13 thanksgiving thunder.. Oh well

I just wish they'd show Clashes period. They could start it from Clash 1, go all the way to the last one, and it would take a couple of years if done on a once a month basis.

Ive actaully got all the Clashes, however, Im looking for better quality on alot of them...

That wasn't exactly what I meant. Due to Benoit they wouldn't be likely to show those Booker matches anyway, but now that Booker and WWE have parted ways with some acrimony there's even less of a chance.