TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

If Jericho won the title off Cena I bet he'd get just as big a pop.

without a doubt.

I'm not a Cena hater, but if Jericho went over Cena clean, the roof would blow off the building.

I've been trying to find a Youtube vid of when Jericho won the Undisputed title, but all I can come up with is the match earlier in the night where he won the World title from The Rock. Nothing for the WWF Title later that night.. sucks. :(

Don't know if this have been posted but another interesting Jericho clue.......

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MhLdefRd9Bo&amp...ted&search=

Like someone posted in the youtube comments on this video, I think it's just someone looking and hearing something that's not there...

I'm still not 100% sure that this promo is even for Chris Jericho. . .

but I'm hoping.

You know, for the people that think that Jerhico was too damaged to be really big in the WWE...are you kidding?

His "damaging" occured at the mid to upper level of the company. He wasn't exactly out there in Hog pen matches or in a tag team for years before being cut and doing Hogan impressions on ECW.

It NEVER matters what your past is in wrestling. The right angle and a determined push and can be at the top if you have the right tools, and Jerhico does. And the right tools pretty much consist of being able to work the mic honestly.

It took how many years of a constant push to get HHH over? Take away one cute catch phrase and Stone Cold probably wouldn't have gotten over. Their past as mid fodder and JTTS was forgotten when they finally got over. There is no such thing as being too damaged.

There is a bit of a difference there. HHH and Austin were honing their gimmicks back when far fewer people were watching wrestling compared to Jericho's WWF run. Also, HHH and Austin were hardly out there jobbing constantly. Hell, people talk about HHH being in the hog pen match but at least he won the hog pen match.

That said, Jericho can certainly carve out a new niche for himself as long as he is presented as a top guy and isn't out there jobbing constantly. Fans are desperate and really want him to get over.

Anybody happen to check OnlineOnslaught.com?

Apparently, it has been "lionjacked."

Did you wait a few seconds? It changes to saveus-222.com and the video plays. I have to say, whatever this thing is all about, its getting me really interested.

There is a bit of a difference there. HHH and Austin were honing their gimmicks back when far fewer people were watching wrestling compared to Jericho's WWF run. Also, HHH and Austin were hardly out there jobbing constantly. Hell, people talk about HHH being in the hog pen match but at least he won the hog pen match.

He also lost in 5 seconds to the Ultimate Warrior.

And okay, how about powder blue pants wearing Cena. The same guy that seems undefeatable now was quite jobberific after his initial Kurt Angle Challenge near win.

I know you kinda agreed with me so I am not really arguing with you, just want to repeat my point that i doesn't matter how much you have been jobbed out honestly. Right place, right gimmick, right time and you can be in that "Rock/Austin" stratusphere of over and drawing stars.

WWE getting on the viral marketing/alternate-reality-game bandwagon? How relatively cutting edge for them.

Look at the source code for www.saveus-222.com, then translate the hex key.

Damn, they put some work into this.

The thing about Cena there was that he was new. He started, he nearly beat Angle, he then was a jobber for a while before starting to work his way up. It's when someone goes high, then drops back down that damage is done because (some) people (presumably) think "ah well, it was a fluke he did that well". The Cena thing is more "well he wasn't good at first, but he stuck at it and kept trying and look where he is now!" If we're talking kayfabe, that is.

WWE getting on the viral marketing/alternate-reality-game bandwagon? How relatively cutting edge for them.

Look at the source code for www.saveus-222.com, then translate the hex key.

Damn, they put some work into this.

How do you translate the hex key?

Edit: n/m got it.

Edit 2: The www.saveus-222.com domain's even registered in Stamford, CT. If this whole thing *isn't* Jericho, someone's playing a massive rib.

55 53 45 52 3d 57 57 45 20 50 41 53 53 3d 4a 45 52 49 43 48 4f 31 32 33 41 4c 50 48 41

That's the hex key from the source of the page.

Anyone have any idea what it means?

And what's this Icelandic that you speak of?

That saveus-222.com site then asks you to log in, anyone have any idea what the password could be?

Either way, the address that it wants you to log into is http://www.saveus-222.com/jer/

That just seems TOO obvious. I would like to think WWE wouldn't label a directory on their "mystery" site so obviously.

i tinkered around with it for about 20 minutes, but i couldn't figure out a username or password so i gave up...

i'm no hacker, that's for sure :x

It's already been brought up that No Mercy takes place in Chicago, right? I'm just making sure.

From my understanding No Mercy is in Rosemont, i'm not sure if that's a suburb of Chicago or not.

i tinkered around with it for about 20 minutes, but i couldn't figure out a username or password so i gave up...

i'm no hacker, that's for sure :x

USER: WWE

PASS: JERICHO123ALPHA

I just entered this thread and a login/password pop-up came up for www.saveus-222.com. That should not have happened, right?