TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PILLS! PILLS! PILLS!

save_us_222

Old tron. Think he used it during his initial face run, between the regular countdown and the vortex ball tron.

I figured it was old. I just don't remember seeing it. It could have been during my off period from wrestling.

He doesn't look so great in that cover pic. Not really sure how he could be taken very seriously like that. I'm still looking forward to Monday and really hoping he comes off well and not some mid card comedy act.

I think he looks fine for how long he's been off. If the WWE has put this much time into promoting him, I don't see why they would just blow it all on some mid card comedy act.....

He looks like an evil Neil Patrick Harris.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And Dan, you have to understand, the vest is necessary for his new gimmick: Y2Pimp, Savior of the WWE via hoes and the slapping of.

I asked this question when the video madness started, but has Jericho done anything in the ring? I haven't seen reports of him working off the rust in Florida or OVW. Granted, he probably won't even work a match until a couple weeks but two years away is a long time.

Old tron. Think he used it during his initial face run, between the regular countdown and the vortex ball tron.

I figured it was old. I just don't remember seeing it. It could have been during my off period from wrestling.

it was his latest titantron i think, he definitely had it at WM 21

It was his last titantron, as you can see in the last video I posted in the Youtube thread. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3GlESDlx0I (Jericho comes out at 2:50)

I like how you can see the save_222 and rev_something or another in the electric on the cover. I'm a little annoyed though, it says "Y2J's return". I was really hoping they'd ditch that way out of date nickname and just go with Chris Jericho or even the Lionheart if you needed a nickname to call him. Does anyone have the issue to tell us what it says about him on the inside?

I like how you can see the save_222 and rev_something or another in the electric on the cover. I'm a little annoyed though, it says "Y2J's return". I was really hoping they'd ditch that way out of date nickname and just go with Chris Jericho or even the Lionheart if you needed a nickname to call him.

How on Earth could they? The fans were chanting "Y2J" a month ago. That's the name everyone knows him by.

I like how you can see the save_222 and rev_something or another in the electric on the cover. I'm a little annoyed though, it says "Y2J's return". I was really hoping they'd ditch that way out of date nickname and just go with Chris Jericho or even the Lionheart if you needed a nickname to call him.

How on Earth could they? The fans were chanting "Y2J" a month ago. That's the name everyone knows him by.

Plus it's easy to chant. Kind of like C-M-PUNK, or TRI-PLE-H. I suppose LI-ON-HEART would work just as well, but Y2J is his established identity in WWE.

I like how you can see the save_222 and rev_something or another in the electric on the cover. I'm a little annoyed though, it says "Y2J's return". I was really hoping they'd ditch that way out of date nickname and just go with Chris Jericho or even the Lionheart if you needed a nickname to call him. Does anyone have the issue to tell us what it says about him on the inside?

I was wondering the same thing. Anyone?

Plus it's easy to chant. Kind of like C-M-PUNK, or TRI-PLE-H. I suppose LI-ON-HEART would work just as well, but Y2J is his established identity in WWE.

with that rationale, shouldn't "JERICHO" also be easy to chant?

with that rationale, shouldn't "JERICHO" also be easy to chant?

Indeed. Seems they try to shoot for 3-syllable names.

I'd rather the WM main event be Jericho vs. Orton, cause I am so not feeling Orton vs. HHH. I'm not feeling Orton vs. much of anyone to be honest. Is there any doubt the real WM main event will be the SD title match?

HAHAHAHA! You'll never see a Smackdown! title match headline WM again.

I'd rather the WM main event be Jericho vs. Orton, cause I am so not feeling Orton vs. HHH. I'm not feeling Orton vs. much of anyone to be honest. Is there any doubt the real WM main event will be the SD title match?

I don't know. Edge vs. Undertaker for the title is something I'd be more interested in than anything RAW could produce.

If HHH is NOT in a title match and Undertaker IS I could see the SD title match going last.

If HHH is NOT in a title match and Undertaker IS I could see the SD title match going last.

In other words, if Triple H gets injured again.

The Raw title match going on last has been justified the last few years because they've been the matches with the most heat going in. Without Cena, and with UT/Edge likely being on, SD should probably go last this time.

But I agree that Trips will prolly have none of that. Remember he and Edge aren't buddies.

The Raw title match going on last has been justified the last few years because they've been the matches with the most heat going in. Without Cena, and with UT/Edge likely being on, SD should probably go last this time.

But I agree that Trips will prolly have none of that. Remember he and Edge aren't buddies.

Who cares? Streak vs. Streak for the title I think is a much bigger draw than some paint by numbers feud that Triple H would be in with Orton/HBK/whoever it might be.

Since Triple H has come back.. I haven't found anything that he has done, apart from his match with King Booker, to be worth while.