TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
theintensifier

Teenage girl is beaten

Of ALL the fights that I've witnessed, the worst have been cat fights. Bitches are crazy man. Guys atleast know when to stop you know? Girls.. man... Girls will go for the kill.

... and, oftentimes, over matters that I would deem trivial. Never have I ever felt the need to start shit with my girlfriend's ex just because... he's her ex...

In school, when 2 guys fight usually one doesn't want to fight. That's not the case with girls. Which is why it's tough to break them apart.

Guest Gym Class Fallout

By ten o'clock her arms and legs were rendered

She couldn't talk because her mouth had been extendered

Looked to me as though she had been blendered

But was this abject misery?

No, no!

Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy!

Has anyone read the story linked to that page about the UK girl who killed herself after she stole a pop and bag of candy from her work and got fired, which apparently was out of character. She was then disciplined from her parents when they found out what happened by talking to the shop owner, and after texting with some friends about wanting to die she snuck out at ten at night and hung herself in the woods. Just about to start either high school or college, can't remember which. I think it's pretty sad.

here is the link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/fema...in_page_id=1879

EDIT: In regards to the fight, in the four years I was in high school I think I've only heard of maybe three fights occurring between boys, and they were all broken up quickly. I remember having two jocks talk shit to me online because I didn't like something one of them did regarding me. After they decided to threaten me for about a week I finally told them to come tell me their problem to my face since we had a class together. Nothing was ever said again, but I'll be damned if girls aren't a different breed. I remember one fight that resembled a UFC fight if the participants had first gulped down a bottle of Jack Daniels. The one girl tackled the other down did the wwe style head smashing to the ground. Then she began to throw some wild punches to the head that ended up punishing the grass more then the girls head.

I had another thought about this. Ghetto brawls and such are often spur of the moment, but many of these cases we were discussing were completely unprovoked. I don't think the girls in question want to actually kill their victims, they just want to hurt them really bad.

Now I've seen guys deliver some pretty hardcore beatdowns. Not fights, just totally one sided decimations. I've done it myself. The point is, you say "Ok, I'm not going to kill this guy, but I'm going to hurt him this much and then stop." and then you do it, but the point is, you wait until there's nobody there to stop you. Why you would do it at school of all places is beyond me. School is where you fight over something that just happened, not go up to somebody minding their own business and start whaling on them. Perhaps the girls want somebody to pull them off, that's their stopping point.

Just another difference between the sexes.

I had another thought about this. Ghetto brawls and such are often spur of the moment, but many of these cases we were discussing were completely unprovoked. I don't think the girls in question want to actually kill their victims, they just want to hurt them really bad.

Now I've seen guys deliver some pretty hardcore beatdowns. Not fights, just totally one sided decimations. I've done it myself. The point is, you say "Ok, I'm not going to kill this guy, but I'm going to hurt him this much and then stop." and then you do it, but the point is, you wait until there's nobody there to stop you. Why you would do it at school of all places is beyond me. School is where you fight over something that just happened, not go up to somebody minding their own business and start whaling on them. Perhaps the girls want somebody to pull them off, that's their stopping point.

Just another difference between the sexes.

Fights at school happen because of wanting attention and showing off to their peers. Usually they feel like they have something to prove in front of their friends. Also, you're exactly right, another reason why they happen is so they can be stopped. I once asked all my little gang kids in class one day that very question and that's exactly what they said. Hardly any of them are outright crazy enough to fight in an isolated area where they could possibly be killed or left beaten so badly, that's why they always fight in public places. Girl fights are the absolute worse, I'll agree and a lot of the time it's because they are so emotionally charged.

Girls are fucking crazy. If a dude cheats on his girlfriend, 9 times out of 10, she wants to beat up the other girl more than she wants to slap her boyfriend. I don't understand it, but it's very definitely true.

Has anyone read the story linked to that page about the UK girl who killed herself after she stole a pop and bag of candy from her work and got fired, which apparently was out of character. She was then disciplined from her parents when they found out what happened by talking to the shop owner, and after texting with some friends about wanting to die she snuck out at ten at night and hung herself in the woods. Just about to start either high school or college, can't remember which. I think it's pretty sad.

here is the link

EDIT: In regards to the fight, in the four years I was in high school I think I've only heard of maybe three fights occurring between boys, and they were all broken up quickly. I remember having two jocks talk shit to me online because I didn't like something one of them did regarding me. After they decided to threaten me for about a week I finally told them to come tell me their problem to my face since we had a class together. Nothing was ever said again, but I'll be damned if girls aren't a different breed. I remember one fight that resembled a UFC fight if the participants had first gulped down a bottle of Jack Daniels. The one girl tackled the other down did the wwe style head smashing to the ground. Then she began to throw some wild punches to the head that ended up punishing the grass more then the girls head.

It took you four years to get through high school?!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Should've been carrying a gun. No excuse for getting your ass kicked.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I was just trolling there anyway, I apologize.

She'll be ok. How about a knife, though? I'd at least gut someone after they jumped me like that.

Speaking of that...

There've been quite a few armed robberies in my area recently, at least one per week.

Assuming I'm allowed to carry a piece, what are the laws on firing on someone who was brandishing a weapon at me? What about their accomplices?

Guest Tzar Lysergic

Shoot first and ask questions later, Eric.

If you're not being attacked, it's probably 25-life.

I'm saying, I'm assuming I'm allowed to shoot someone brandishing a weapon, but what about the other guys with him?

The other problem is that 90% of all the crimes have been perpetrated by technically minors. They're 14-17 by all reports. That never looks good.

And what about knifework?

If they are with him there is a reasonable assumption that they are not only armed but also there to harm you.

But don't shoot any of them in the back because that means they were fleeing and you aren't allowed to shoot at fleeing people.

Bullshit sez I...they might be going to get a bigger gun, but that is how it is.

I am not sure but I think Knives are pretty much illegal in most places. I know, funny, but you can get registered to have a gun but a knife, I think that is always a concealed weapon. Or maybe thats just switchblades. Not sure.

But if they are just armed robberies, the best bet is to give them your shit and keep it moving. Anything that you own thats worth getting shot over should be insured anyway.

I was just trolling there anyway, I apologize.

She'll be ok. How about a knife, though? I'd at least gut someone after they jumped me like that.

"You know what happens to people who carry knives? They get SHOT!"

here is the link

It took you four years to get through high school?!

What I meant, was the four school years, not four actual years. I actually graduated a semester early.

Have they changed the schedule since I went to high school? Or my little brother, for that matter? As recently as 2001 in my hometown, four years was the standard for high school.