TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
In Credible

LIFE

Get ready for some heavy tension between Dani and Charlie now...

I think Dani would side with Charlie she has said a few times that she and her father dont get along.

Jack Reese is a major player in the whiole thing, but the conspiracy goes way deeper and way higher up. Charlie made a comment that that the DA had stolen his attorney Could that mean they'd hired her on purpose, so she'd be out of Charlie's reach for defense purposes, and if so, maybe the DA's office is corrupt and involved in the conspiracy.

Am I the only person who can see three Emmy noms in the cast? DL, SS, and Arkin all deserve noms.

Although it is a great show, I don't think it is the type that the Emmys usually give awards to. DL may get a nod, but it is a stretch. It is a shame, but that is how it works.

It's still very early. They are finding their groove, but once (if) they get there, I don't see how the Emmys won't consider the show. It's been compared to House, and that show certainly gets looks from the awards people.

Upon rewatching this episode, a few things jumped out at me mostly that Reese's dad sure has a big bushy moustache, kinda like the murderer in Rachel Seybolt's drawings. Twelve years ago, there's a chance his hair would have still been dark. Also, when Charlie chased the officer up the stairs during the serving of the warrant, I thought two things: "There's the one thing that's going to make you look really guilty, Crews," and, "Charlie sure is out of breath after one flight of stairs, when a few episodes ago he chased down a suspect through backyards, fences, and after having been flash bombed." Maybe his nerves just made him more tired, or maybe he was more motivated to move faster. It sure looked like he was going for his gun when they got to the closet, though.

I also did some thinking about the conspiracy itself. If Seybolt was shady, like Stark said, maybe Charlie found out something about him that he didn't know he knew, or didn't know was important. Whoever headed up the conspiracy found out that Charlie knew what he didn't know he knew, and needed to get rid of him. Problem is, Charlie's a cop. Kill a cop, unleash a manhunt. Frame a cop, then pay off a guard to kill him while he's in prison, who cares? Guy was a murderer. So they could solve the Seybolt problem, solve the Crews problem, and keep their secret (probably having to do with the Bank of LA money). So the conspiracy, which seems unnecessarily complicated, maybe makes some sense.

Another good episode this past Wednesday. I really like how Reese's dad is playing into this. His conversation with Crews in the office was fantastic television. I did think that the actual crime story this week was weak. I think next week, with the two-parter, the shit is really going to hit the fan.

Dani's dad is a mean mofo. The way he basically threw the LT. out of her own office, he threatened Charlie with ending up back behind bars or in the county morgue, Dani's confirmation that he's pretty much a bad guy. All these giant flashing arrows toward him lead me to believe there's something bigger, like he's not the baddest guy in the pantheon of bad guys involved in getting Charlie locked up. I was surprised at how much information Charlie gave up to him regarding what evidence he had collected, and telling Reese Sr that he was in possession of it. Made me feel like a burglary of Charlie's place was imminent, and that makes me fear for Ted.

I liked the scene where Bobby approached Charlie at his desk, Bobby says he needs to see IAD and asks Charlie what he thinks he should say, Charlie says, tell the truth, and he answers "That's what I did the last time and you know how that turned out."Bobby doesn't seem like the sharpest tack in the drawer and he probably knows it, so what happened 12 years ago was probably a mix of manipulation and the conspirators knowing how to get Bobby to do their bidding without really having to push him too much.

That is certainly what you would be led to believe. I never really take a preview of an episode or even the end of one to foreshadow exactly how things will end up in the following shows. It was great episode last night, and I was very glad that the Master Chang storyline wasn't what made it a two parter. Is this the season finale Wednedsay? Sure seems like theyre wrapping things up quickly. Wonder what they hell they do from there. Does this just become another crime drama?

Fun with Charlie and Dani! They were cracking my ass up.

"What's that smell?"

"Horse. You curious why?"

"Not remotely."

"I'd like to come back as a giant Flemish rabbit. 15 pounds of pure bunny."

(Dani bangs her head on the back of the seat)

"Or a whale. Can you imagine being a whale thousands of feet under the water?"

"Is it quiet down there?"

Question: if Kyle Hollis' last arrest was in 1995, why's Charlie going back to a prison? (I suppose KH could still be in prison, but that seems rather odd if he's got the high powered connections via Jack Reese.)

Fun with Charlie and Dani! They were cracking my ass up.

"What's that smell?"

"Horse. You curious why?"

"Not remotely."

"I'd like to come back as a giant Flemish rabbit. 15 pounds of pure bunny."

(Dani bangs her head on the back of the seat)

"Or a whale. Can you imagine being a whale thousands of feet under the water?"

"Is it quiet down there?"

Question: if Kyle Hollis' last arrest was in 1995, why's Charlie going back to a prison? (I suppose KH could still be in prison, but that seems rather odd if he's got the high powered connections via Jack Reese.)

Maybe it was Hollis' third strike and Jack couldn't get him out of it. Or maybe Charlie doesn't know where to find Hollis so he's visiting Hollis' old cellie to see if there's any hints. Or maybe it was just a red herring and the next episode won't even refer to it.

This was a fantastic hour of television. I can't believe more people aren't watching this show.

I called Rachel Seybolt being the girl the moment I saw her, but I like the way they executed the reveal. but i still want to know is how she came to calling her parents killer Daddy?

This was a fantastic hour of television. I can't believe more people aren't watching this show.

I called Rachel Seybolt being the girl the moment I saw her, but I like the way they executed the reveal. but i still want to know is how she came to calling her parents killer Daddy?

Maybe he brainwashed her.

They sure crammed a lot in this episode. It sort of lost a realistic touch with Crews evading cops then acting like everything is normal while he had a guy locked up in his trunk. What the hell?

They weren't cops. Also, his zenness could have kicked in to keep him calm. Plus, his accountant guy knew something was up while they were in the diner.

No? I didn't see them being the same. If they were, then disregard my previous couple of posts. I assumed that the ones flooding the house were called by Reese and that there was a second set of people out to kill Kyle before he could tell Charlie what happened in the ones who rammed him, likely also connected to Reese.

No? I didn't see them being the same. If they were, then disregard my previous couple of posts. I assumed that the ones flooding the house were called by Reese and that there was a second set of people out to kill Kyle before he could tell Charlie what happened in the ones who rammed him, likely also connected to Reese.

You're probably right . Cause I remember a guy in a cop uniform chasing him until he got to the dog.

I liked it when Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy were shown together at the Yankees game as old men. They stilled sassed each other, after all those years, what a pair.

Kindly fuck off. That horse has been dead.

I liked it when Martin Lawrence and Eddie Murphy were shown together at the Yankees game as old men. They stilled sassed each other, after all those years, what a pair.

Kindly fuck off. That horse has been dead.

That only makes it all the funnier Dan. You see what I did there, I just called you Dan.

Yeah the series started off with a lot of potential and I really think it grew to something great.

Very happy with the first season and it's nice that the big mystery wasn't completely solved yet.