TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - October 2007

<a href="http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=21158" target="_blank">http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=21158</a>

--We are told Kelly Kelly did not get new implants as it appeared from the PPV last night, and she was just wearing a very good push-up bra

-----------------------

Meanwhile, according to today's WON, either Vince McMahon or Kevin Dunn freaked out and was afraid that the name "Birmingham" sounded terrible, thus the tapings 2 weeks ago were only referred to as being from "the United Kingdom."

That's probably because Birmingham is terrible to be fair.

I just found it awkward that people skip the "Jim" in his name sometimes when he's always been marketed as "Hacksaw Jim Duggan".

Actually, it was WWF that popularized him as "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan. In the old Mid-South/UWF days, he was pushed simply as Hacksaw Duggan.

I hope Kelly didn't get a tit job. No need for cartoonish breasts on a girl like her.

Ahh, come on! Huge, over-sized boobs are always a plus. :headbang:

As long as they're done by a good plastic surgeon (like Lita's last and biggest set, for example which were pretty much perfect).

As long as they're done by a good plastic surgeon (like Lita's last and biggest set, for example which were pretty much perfect).

...Whaaa?

Those things were miles apart from each other.

Seriously. They sent each other text messages to find out what the other one was up to.

...Whaaa?

Those things were miles apart from each other.

Seriously. They sent each other text messages to find out what the other one was up to.

Yeah, if Lita was a prime example of a good boob job then I'd REALLY hate to see an example of a bad one.

<a href="http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=21158" target="_blank">http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/wo/news/h...t.asp?aID=21158</a>

--We are told Kelly Kelly did not get new implants as it appeared from the PPV last night, and she was just wearing a very good push-up bra

-----------------------

Meanwhile, according to today's WON, either Vince McMahon or Kevin Dunn freaked out and was afraid that the name "Birmingham" sounded terrible, thus the tapings 2 weeks ago were only referred to as being from "the United Kingdom."

Being from Birmingham, Alabama, I'm not sure how to take this. I have a sinking feeling that by saying "Birmingham", McMahon and Dunn probably thought it would cause people to think of a "Southern" city.

Honestly, they don't have any problems mentioning Birmingham when one of their stars gets an injury and has to go see Dr. Jim Andrews down here.

I hope Kelly didn't get a tit job. No need for cartoonish breasts on a girl like her.

Ahh, come on! Huge, over-sized boobs are always a plus. :headbang:

I think it was her clothing that made the tits a lot better. Back in her Hardyz days I'm sure they were there.

The official movie preview for the new big budget Andre the Giant movie that will be hitting theaters nationwide. It looks really freaking good. I can't even imagine how much something like this cost.

<a href="http://vimeo.com/360033" target="_blank">http://vimeo.com/360033</a>

That Looks Terrible

He was joking.

Yeah, there was a thread about that in the General Wrestling forum (IIRC). I commented that the line at the end about "In Theaters Everywhere 2008" made me laugh. This looks like a total fan produced movie, and a bad one at that. I noticed that the guy playing Vince McMahon is also the director, so that gives you an idea of the kind of budget this thing has.

I didn't catch all of Raw, but is it assumed in kayfabe that the DX reunion next is one time only because Vince won't allow them to team afterward? Because otherwise I'm at a loss to understand why they can't just team together regularly considering they're both healthy and on the same show.

I'd say the DX "reunion" is probably a Michaels-HHH match. But, hey, Stone Cold and DX on the same show...it's 1998 all over again!

It'll be a ruse, a ploy, a plot, a plan, a charade, a conspiracy, a sham! We'll be conned, hoodwinked, bamboozled, flim-flammed, have the wool pulled over our eyes, even!

I'd say the DX "reunion" is probably a Michaels-HHH match. But, hey, Stone Cold and DX on the same show...it's 1998 all over again!

It'll be a ruse, a ploy, a plot, a plan, a charade, a conspiracy, a sham! We'll be conned, hoodwinked, bamboozled, flim-flammed, have the wool pulled over our eyes, even!

Melvyn Bragg?

I didn't catch all of Raw, but is it assumed in kayfabe that the DX reunion next is one time only because Vince won't allow them to team afterward? Because otherwise I'm at a loss to understand why they can't just team together regularly considering they're both healthy and on the same show.

good question, then again shawn has back almost a month before the 2 interacted. Its not like they broke up dx, hhh got injured, and when he returned shawn was still out.

I guess they are just letting us know that they have realized that the dx reunion of 2006 was a terrible mistake and and very boring after awhile.

I think they just want to push the two seriously as singles babyfaces (something HHH has not done much of outside of a quick 6 month run in 02 after the first quad injury)

Merchandise sales beg to differ with DX 06 being a "big mistake", but I'm well aware that ticket sales + merch sales + DVD sales divided by TSM/Internet/"Smart" fans not liking someone/something = Not Over 'round these parts (see Cena, John).

Merchandise sales beg to differ with DX 06 being a "big mistake", but I'm well aware that ticket sales + merch sales + DVD sales divided by TSM/Internet/"Smart" fans not liking someone/something = Not Over 'round these parts (see Cena, John).

How right you are, my friend.

How right you are, my friend.

well you already know I dont share the "smark" hatred of cena

anyhow I was kind of being sarcastic there, I know thats not the reason, the WWE thinks it was a huge success (as the march numbers tend to agree, although its not like it was ratings gold or anything ) so it must be they just dont want it to exist anymore. I was just listing random reasons

WWE re-released the poster for Armageddon. Originally it had Batista hold the title, but now he is holding a gas mask. What I want to know is, what the fuck is up with his hand, take a look at the hand that is further away and it looks deformed.