TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

MLB Divisional Series Thread

Guest Smues

It's that time of year again. The Yankess get eliminated from the post season, and we get to relive CPAC!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS YOU PIECE OF SHIT RIVERA WHEN YOU WALK A FUCKING FAGGOT LIKE MILLAR TO LEAD OFF THE NINTH. YOU FUCKING BUM. I LOVE HOW THE RED SOX ACTED LIKE THEY WON THE WORLD SERIES AFTER THAT HOMERUN. FUCK YOU RIVERA.

I WANT TORRE FIRED, CASHMAN FIRED, KEVIN BROWN AND VASQUEZ HAVE GOT TO GO. THEY ARE BOTH GUTLESS PUSSIES. I WILL BE SMILING WHEN THAT STUPID RETARD IN TORRE FINALLY GETS FIRED. FUCK ALL OF YOU.

I WANT STEINBRENNER TO FIRE THE COMPLETE FRONT OFFICE, FUCK YOU CASHMAN, I WANT TORRE AND ALL OF HIS COACHES FIRED EXCEPT FOR MATTINGLY. TO THINK THAT MATTINGLY COMES SO CLOSE TO GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES FOR THE FIRST TIME AND THIS TEAM OF GUTLESS PUSSIES CHOKES TO THE FUCKING BOSTON. FUCK BOSTON AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE YANKEE FOR EMBARASSING THE TEAM AND THE PINSTRIPES AND THE CITY.

Good times.

Guest Smues

The Don is suspended and thus can't be here, but I imagine instead of racist anger he would be laughing madly at the thought of Al crying over the Phillies loss, and at the prospect of firing a hall of fame manager.

Haha. Like they did last week, Yankee fans can continue to gloat that their team didn't choke. They couldn't. They never had the lead to begin with! Not the AL East and not this series with Cleveland!

I do love the mocking sounds of "New York, New York" here though. Now the Yankee fans can join the Mets, Phillies, and Cubs fans on the crowded Heartbreak Express.

Haha. Like they did last week, Yankee fans can continue to gloat that their team didn't choke. They couldn't. They never had the lead to begin with! Not the AL East and not this series with Cleveland!

I do love the mocking sounds of "New York, New York" here though. Now the Yankee fans can join the Mets, Phillies, and Cubs fans on the crowded Heartbreak Express.

Don't forget Angels fans.

Atleast some of them showed up this year, instead of a full team no show like last year. Damon, Abreu, Cano and Mo came to play. I'm not even mad this year, like past seasons. More of a depression. I really can't imagine a Yankee team without Joe Torre.

No surprise.

Yankees need to stop loading up on offense that can beat up on bad pitching and start loading up on pitching that can beat up on good offense. The Yankee pitching staff has been a mess all year, I fully expected this sort of outcome.

Also their lineups are really awkward, they constantly have to choose between guys who can't hit or guys who can't field. First base is a mess as is the outfield a lot of the time. Sometimes it seems like they have 5 DHs.

It's always a thing the Yankees do. They had an amazing September, and when it's playoff time, they just freeze up...

...if indeed this was Torre's last game, what a great decade of baseball he had with the Yanks, but it's time to pass the torch and let a new managerial mind manage the Yanks...

Nice to see that A-Rod finally got that postseason monkey off of his back. Jeter was as awesome as always too.

Ooh shit. Edit.

Err...yeah. So Jeter is hopefully going to take some criticism too finally for his underwhelming performance this series. A-Rod does not deserve all the blame here. Mr Clutch grounding into double plays didn't do much to help the Yanks after all.

Edited by NYU